ADVERTISEMENT

Venice (John Peacock Fired)

I would say... those that believe in coach Peacock and do not think any of these racist and other allegations are true will continue to think that way and those that already have it out for him and feel he IS those things.... will continue to feel that way...

Despite videos testimonials or anything.... Especially the folks on this board.

So this is not to say to stop posting but if your intent is to change minds or prove a point.... it just won't work.

I would say... those that believe in coach Peacock and do not think any of these racist and other allegations are true will continue to think that way and those that already have it out for him and feel he IS those things.... will continue to feel that way...

Despite videos testimonials or anything.... Especially the folks on this board.

So this is not to say to stop posting but if your intent is to change minds or prove a point.... it just won't work.

You are very correct nothing will change those who have made up their minds.

Reactions: peezy28
To me when the story of coach Peacock's firing came out with tie in to the twitter "like", there was obviously much more to this whole situation than a twitter "like". The guy had baggage that has been following him for a few years now, I say that all of it cumulatively finally caught up to him. Glad he finally got his state title this past season, that was one helluva of a football team he put together!

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver King
Suggestions don't equal facts.
My thoughts on this point will never change. Others will disagree. You would have to get to know a person before a judgement can be passed.

Him liking a post about Bradley's skin color is not a suggestion. It's a fact. Him running the racist Injun' Twitter handle is not a suggestion. It's a fact.

Seemingly the only suggestions being made are yours claiming that he's definitely not racist.

A lot of wishful thinking on your part.

Hard to prove or disprove anything these days.

Says the guy who literally won't admit that his program has been among the sleaziest in the state over the last decade and his head coach has been a part of several racist incidents in recent history.

Despite all the public facts, too.

Him liking a post about Bradley's skin color is not a suggestion. It's a fact. Him running the racist Injun' Twitter handle is not a suggestion. It's a fact.

Seemingly the only suggestions being made are yours claiming that he's definitely not racist.

A lot of wishful thinking on your part.

Fact: You don’t know who runs that Twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT