ADVERTISEMENT

Venice 27 STA 20 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those two claims are not mutually exclusive.
Everything said was true

You said this was worst team in 15 years

Sta has a talent edge, this is proven correct just by looking at the offers of players on both teams and comparing

Sta lost, this is a fact

What did i say that was false

Carlos who are trying to impress? This is a message board about high school football... Please stop trying to do your best to sound intelligent the best thing you can do is just be honest. Should Venice of lost that game? On paper absolutely it should have been 50-0 at half time. STA has great coaches Jason Taylor is their DL coach... Jason Taylor HOF DE! Are you kidding me?! Their kids just didn't want it as bad and they came over half stepping. Are they going to be back next year and win State most likely they just reload a bunch of athletes that "earn" scholarships there. When you're so dominant that you don't lose a playoff game in 4 years yes you're Goliath (The Villain) and it is a sweet sweet victory for EVERYONE when you go down.

Everything said was true

You said this was worst team in 15 years

Sta has a talent edge, this is proven correct just by looking at the offers of players on both teams and comparing

You can't even get the spacing right on this site, either.

And I said that those two things you mentioned aren't mutually exclusive.

Someone, or something, can have an advantage and still be the worst in 15 years.

Carlos who are trying to impress? This is a message board about high school football... Please stop trying to do your best to sound intelligent the best thing you can do is just be honest.

The only person trying to impress somebody is Coach Macho. He's a professional validation chaser.

I may only sound intelligent because of the low level of my competition.

Are they going to be back next year and win State most likely they just reload a bunch of athletes that "earn" scholarships there.

So when they win it's only because of those great players but when they lost it's because of bad coaching.

Sounds like a convenient set up for people with an agenda to push.

You can't even get the spacing right on this site, either.

And I said that those two things you mentioned aren't mutually exclusive.

Someone, or something, can have an advantage and still be the worst in 15 years.

Yes but the point is even in worst team in 15 years sta still had the advantage

Facts are even in sta worst year they had 20+ d1 players and more d1 players on the bench then Venice has on entire roster

Sta should have won with that talent but didn't

I have nothing to lie about. LOL
Your name is Andrew and you're a stat keeper.
You also have the physique of a 14 year video gamer and a haircut that looks like a helmet.

You're just calling my bluff so that I'll keep posting your personal information and get banned. I'm not gonna do that. You flagged all my posts on the Canes board for clowing on you. Remember when I posted your pictures and your Facebook and we all laughed at you?

You belittle people but then inbox the mods like a tattletail when they retaliate.

You're a stat keeper. Keep reminding yourself.
I could lose 19 straight games to Hardee and I'll still never be more irrelevant than a stat keeper.

You're just calling my bluff so that I'll keep posting your personal information and get banned. I'm not gonna do that. You flagged all my posts on the Canes board for clowing on you. Remember when I posted your pictures and your Facebook and we all laughed at you?

I'm calling your bluff because you're not going to do anything about it. You're not going to go to the STA principal. You're a liar.

Even if you did, nothing would happen because everything you've said about me and my affiliations is wrong.

I've encouraged you to call the school and pursue this silly obsession of yours. You won't do it because you'll embarrass yourself.

Young man you are a caricature. There are people that have been actually involved with High School football a long time on this site, we have seen what STA is and does over time. Almost every year I've coached against teams that should have killed us but their coaches had no idea what to do with the talent they had. STA is in another universe of that same concept. When they had less talent(still great talent) they were significantly better coached. Now they are an all star team that even when they win it all still manages to under perform. I don't recall Macho saying he was any good just calling you out for being a clipboard guy. He didn't get the memo they promoted you to be the get back guy.

Reactions: CoachMacho
I don't recall Macho saying he was any good just calling you out for being a clipboard guy.

Ha!

You must not pay attention to him much like you don't pay attention to what makes someone a good head coach.

CoRch Macho brags about how great he is all the time. Who does he think he's kidding? 10 years and zero playoff wins.

I asked him to name me a single "good" coach with that profile.

Crickets.

Carlos danger is venice highs official fluffer. He works all pregame and half time. And post game on big wins. Let’s just say he’s been busy the last few weeks. Saw him leaving Venice High weight room today he looked worn out.

You do stats.

Still untrue no matter how many times you say it.

Look, it's getting pitiful now.

You obviously have a very low self-esteem and so you need validation from other people. That's why you constantly troll message boards and demand that people say that you're a good coach.

But the truth is you have zero playoff wins and are seemingly unemployed at the moment.

If these facts bother you, I'm sorry. The only way you can fix that is by fixing yourself. Not by constantly attacking others and changing the subject when the truth hits a nerve.

Carlos you came into a thread bashing the character about Venice and you haven't stopped trying to drag peoples names in the mud. If STA is such a class act and their program shows great sportsmanship than it really sucks that trolls like you are on here fueling the flame for people to hate STA. You had every opportunity to say Venice got it done this year, they did a great job, anything positive. That's what a class act would do instead you go on this thread and started making excuses for a team that is athletically superior.

If STA is such a class act and their program shows great sportsmanship than it really sucks that trolls like you are on here fueling the flame for people to hate STA.

It is and if anybody uses my presence as fuel to flame their hate of STA then, well, that's their problem. You're admitting that the hatred already exists.

You had every opportunity to say Venice got it done this year, they did a great job, anything positive.

Venice "got it done" this year whether I say it or not. Nothing positive was said about STA in this thread so my posts have been responses to the thinly-veiled shots by small and petty people like Silver King.

It's rather funny being accused of vicariously living through something when the person doing the accusing still hasn't moved on from a win in 2002.

The greatest win of his life and the guy literally mentions it in every thread involving STA.

What kind of character was revealed in Larry Shannon's wife last year when she stormed the field to accost Roger Harriott?

Not really.

I only thought of it after your brilliant quote about character.

Laughable coming from the school with the drunk coach's wife and the head coach who was caught committing recruiting violations this summer.

Why only after a win? They're still sorry.

You beat a b-a-d STA team. Barely.

Winning a road state semifinal game with mostly underclassmen is hard to do. Let me know when Venice does it.

Also, they then went on to put a running clock on their opponent the next week in the state championship. Let me know when Venice does that, too.

So as you can see, your feeble attempt at a comeback didn't meet my criteria of winning the semifinal and losing the next week.

You dodge the issue like the a typical coward.

STA showed nothing but class both last year and this year and yet they are routinely labeled as the villain while Venice acted disgracefully both on the field (drunk wife accosting Roger Harriott) and off the field (Peacock's recruiting violations).

These are the first things that you said on the thread excuses and calling people out for their character... Get out of here TROLL

You sir are not very intelligent.How is that not an excuse? They beat them because its the worst team in 15 years...I think you could use that as an example of excuse in the dictionary.

It is and if anybody uses my presence as fuel to flame their hate of STA then, well, that's their problem. You're admitting that the hatred already exists.

Yes

Hatred of you

Bc you by far talk the most crap of anyone on this board or any board your on and adds the least to it

Venice "got it done" this year whether I say it or not. Nothing positive was said about STA in this thread so my posts have been responses to the thinly-veiled shots by small and petty people like Silver King.

What goes around comes around

Nothing more than retaliation for all the crap you spill on teams when sta beats them

I'm not sure that you even know what excuse means because saying that Venice beat the worst STA team in 15 years doesn't qualify as one.

No but saying a average sta team would beat them easily does

By saying that your implying that Venice couldn't beat any sta team except for this one

What constitutes a average sta team?

This worst one in 15 years has over 20 d1 players, what's average? 30 d1 players? 40?

At what point does the coaching step up, if Venice could make it to state and win with Maybe 3 or 4 at most d1 players why can't the coaches at sta win state this year with 20+ d1 players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT