ADVERTISEMENT

Venice 27 STA 20 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between Coach Macho and myself is that I strike back when people lie. He lashes out when people tell the truth.

He doesn't know who I am. That's a total lie. And if the people he knows (who I'm sure are very important) don't know me then where is he coming up with this stuff?

What a strange paragraph he just wrote.

The truth is that Coach Macho has never won a playoff game in his entire life. That's why he's been obsessed with trying to attack me personally. Say something truthful about him, he tries to attack you personally. Rinse, repeat.

I know exactly who you are, Andrew. I'd post your full name and pictures on here if it wouldn't get me banned. (remember when I embarrassed you like that on the Cane's board?)

And as far as who I know at STA...

How 'bout your principal? Slept over their house many times when I was a boy. Her son is one of my very good friends. Keep belittling people on the internet and I'll make sure you never do stats at STA again. (which would destroy your whole existence)
I should've did it a long time ago when you called one of my players a bum. (a bum who happens to play in the NFL right now)

You're a loser.

Reactions: Columbiahighfan
Your coaches have completely ruined his Junior and Senior year.

He was about the 4th best receiver on the roster in 2016. He was benched after fumbling against Bishop Gorman. Then he got suspended for the brawl against Dwyer.

This year the quarterback situation was just a mess.

But he's also not as good as you claim. He's a hungry kid so he has a chance to be successful at the next level.

But you're just saying this stuff because he went to Western.

You don't have an honest, neutral bone in your body.

And?

A crappy program with one good offensive player will throw that kid the ball on every play.

Means almost nothing that he had 88 catches. All it means is that Western sucks.

They suck, yet they went 8-2, were much more competitive against Miramar than STA was and their HC just won Coach of the Year. The same HC that you told me was a bum and a loser.

He was about the 4th best receiver on the roster in 2016. He was benched after fumbling against Bishop Gorman. Then he got suspended for the brawl against Dwyer.

This year the quarterback situation was just a mess.

But he's also not as good as you claim. He's a hungry kid so he has a chance to be successful at the next level.

But you're just saying this stuff because he went to Western.

You don't have an honest, neutral bone in your body.
He's not that good but had 200+ yards receiving vesus Miramar as 10th grader and has offers from everybody in the country. LOL

Won WR MVP at The Opening.

Damn, your dumb. LOL

If you gave Peacock STA's talent he'd probably win states every year. As someone who is South Florida to the core, born and raised, yall embarrassed us with that performance.

Puhlease.

He ran his QB up the middle 84 times in the last two games.

He had 17 three year starters and was losing by two scores in the second half.

They'll be nothing next year like they've always been.

I remember when you belittled both of my head coaching mentors, calling them terrible coaches and blah blah blah. Well they both won "Coach Of The Year" in their respective areas this season. So when you guys are tired of underachieving give me a holler. I'll hook you guys up with a real coach. Until then, keep getting your sh!t pushed in by any team who's not scared to punch back.

Ratkevich? Yeah, he's a clown.

West? Still hasn't won a playoff game.

But keep telling us how they're killing it.

How 'bout your principal? Slept over their house many times when I was a boy. Her son is one of my very good friends. Keep belittling people on the internet and I'll make sure you never do stats at STA again. (which would destroy your whole existence)
I should've did it a long time ago when you called one of my players a bum. (a bum who happens to play in the NFL right now)

Have at it. See how far that gets you.

I don't do anything for STA and the person you "know" you already claimed doesn't know me.

I'm sure a busy person like her would really appreciate the fact that you wasted her time.

Last edited:
It's easy to make fun of coaches when you don't coach and people don't know who you are.

Very simple. Just use maxpreps and use whatever ammo you can find. (i.e. the jab about Hardee)

That's always been your shtick. You hide in the shadows and make fun of people who devote their lives to coaching football.

Unfortunately for you, though, I know exactly who you are.

YOU ARE THE STAT BOY!!!!!
YOU DO STATS!!!! lmao

I don't care if a coach goes 0-10, a stat boy has ZERO room to talk.

Reactions: Columbiahighfan
They suck, yet they went 8-2, were much more competitive against Miramar than STA was and their HC just won Coach of the Year.

Elijah Moore last played for them in 2015. What does this year have to do with the teams he played on?

You're just unhinged as usual.

He's not that good but had 200+ yards receiving vesus Miramar as 10th grader and has offers from everybody in the country. LOL

Won WR MVP at The Opening.

Damn, your dumb. LOL

Again, he's the only player they had. Once he stepped into a real "program" he had to earn his keep.

Good player but not worth the time you're giving him.

And you're only gibing him this time because you're super selfish and only care about what makes you look better.

Ratkevich? Yeah, he's a clown.

West? Still hasn't won a playoff game.

But keep telling us how they're killing it.

You mean the guy that won Coach of the Year in Broward this season?

Or the guy who's won Coach of the Year twice since 2014?

Those guys and their staffs would coach circles around your guys at STA, especially West. They do more with less, you guys do less with more. Flat-out embarrassing.

Ok so STA doesn't have a school district because they're private which means they can pick whoever they want to come to their school? I'm guessing there are some scholarships these athletes can receive to come play there? Or do all of their parents have the scratch to pay for a private education? Surely no one has ever enticed them to go there with a scholarship. So they didn't win the state championship this year they still made it to the state semifinals their school still gets exposure and had a successful year. STA is able to jack up tuition for their students that can and will pay for it because of the experience at STA. I'm sure STA is a great school with great athletics and is a blast to go to but do not act like they don't get athletes to go to school there to make sure their team is good. When sports are good at a school moral is good it's the same reason why colleges pay coaches millions of dollars to make their team win. Winning = $$$ I have no hatred towards STA if you keep helping kids get to the next level and improve their quality of life I'm all for it just stop acting like its a level playing field and STA is just like the rest of the public schools.

Again, he's the only player they had. Once he stepped into a real "program" he had to earn his keep.

Good player but not worth the time you're giving him.

And you're only gibing him this time because you're super selfish and only care about what makes you look better.

LOL. Had to earn his keep. STFU.
You guys just have zero clue how to use playmakers.

I haven't made fun of a single coach. I've told the truth about them.

That's easy to do when you simply observe their teams/careers, etc.

1. You belittled one of my former players. Called him a bum and several other names. He happens to be an amazing young man who climbed himself out of poverty and is now playing in the NFL.

2. You belittled my good friend and called him a bad coach blah blah blah. He's won Coach of the Year twice since 2014. He's turned around 3 separate programs. He's in the running for 5A Florida Coach of the Year right now.

3. You belittled another one of my coaching mentors. Called him a bum, loser, clown, etc. He just won Coach of the Year this season and turned around a program that went 0-10 a couple years ago.

So no, you haven't been observing sh!t. You're not an objective person. You don't objectively observe, you simply belittle anybody who's not affiliated with STA. That's your thing.

How dumb do you look dissing people who are actually good at what they do and have accolades to prove it? And you're just a a guy who does stats!

Let me repeat that...

YOU'RE A STAT TAKER!!!! lmao

That's always been your shtick. You hide in the shadows and make fun of people who devote their lives to coaching football.

Maybe when you get over this particular fit of uncontrolled rage, you'll tell us how factually recounting the record of a coach is considered "making fun" of them.

You mean the guy that won Coach of the Year in Broward this season?

Or the guy who's won Coach of the Year twice since 2014?

Would you like me to recount some of the Broward Coaches of the Year so we can see, definitively, that winning that award doesn't automatically make someone a good head coach?

Those guys and their staffs would coach circles around your guys at STA, especially West. They do more with less, you guys do less with more. Flat-out embarrassing.

Just like Willie Taggart, there aren't many (if any) good coaches who would coach for 10 years at 3 different schools and fail to win a playoff game.

More with less? They do nothing with nothing.

Good coaches go to bad schools and change the trajectory of those programs. They get to the playoffs and occasionally win playoff games.

Rashad West and his staff have failed 3 times so far.

1. You belittled one of my former players. Called him a bum and several other names. He happens to be an amazing young man who climbed himself out of poverty and is now playing in the NFL.

This a complete lie.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

2. You belittled my good friend and called him a bad coach blah blah blah. He's won Coach of the Year twice since 2014. He's turned around 3 separate programs. He's in the running for 5A Florida Coach of the Year right now.

Again, when you get a hold of yourself maybe you can tell us how pointing out a fact (that a coach has zero playoff wins) is considered belittling someone.

You have a very fragile psyche for someone who purports to be a tough guy.

3. You belittled another one of my coaching mentors. Called him a bum, loser, clown, etc. He just won Coach of the Year this season and turned around a program that went 0-10 a couple years ago.

I did call Ratkevich a clown (because he is).

But I love how dishonest you are. You cherry-pick certain things while leaving out the vast, vast majority of his career.

The guy was a joke at Northeast. I witnessed him drive Deerfield Beach's program straight into the ground.

He's also an unkempt slob who would make any coach who respects the profession truly ashamed to call him a mentor.

How dumb do you look dissing people who are actually good at what they do and have accolades to prove it?

Name a good high school coach at any level (of any sport) that went their first 10 years (at 3 different schools) and didn't win a playoff game.

Go.

LOL @ the irony of you pointing out our ONE loss. Meanwhile you guys have 20 D1 athletes but got your a$$es beat by Miramar and Venice.

You're 0-2 against Hardee.

But you think you're qualified to be "embarrassed" for a program that plays St. John Bosco's of the world every year (and beat them).

This is especially comical given that every time he loses or fails to win a playoff game, Macho blames the kids.

It's always because they have inferior players. It's always because his players weren't good enough.

Three different schools now. In two different counties.

And it's always the kids' fault.

That's what you should truly be ashamed of, Macho.

Not STA losing a single playoff game in 4 years.

Your lack of personal accountability.

Disgraceful.

Carlos Danger I see you have dodged the statement multiple times regarding the fact that STA has more D1 prospects on the bench than Venice did on the field. Look at the facts Venice has 2 kids going to Coastal Carolina, a DT going to USF, and a Corner with mid major offers. If this is the worst STA team in 15 years with 21 D1 guys than they need to be banned from competing for a state title like IMG. Why are you arguing about recruiting? You are allowed to transfer where ever you want now. STA has never been in trouble for recruiting because they're a private school who has been able to get away with it for years. I agree too its great opportunity for kids to get a private school education who without their athletic ability wouldn't be able to. Do not act like the school isn't getting anything from those athletes either though. You can't be that naive...If you need a reference look
You know you guys are going back and forth with the guy who does the stats for STA, right? He's never played a down there and nobody that I know at the school even knows who he is. He lives vicariously through STA's success.

He just got kicked off the Cane's board a few days ago for trying to belittle me. (it's like his 7th time being banned) He's the laughing stock of the board.
His shtick is to belittle people because he himself has nothing to be proud of.

He's an STA booger eater.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. It's embarrassing how poorly coached you are. As much as I admire Venice and respect Peacock, they have no business even being competitive with STA. You guys have a slot WR who has offers from everybody in the country, is committed to UGA, and you don't even throw him the ball. You talk all this sh!t about coaching, but when he was at Western my buddy had him catching 88 balls for 1200 yards as a 10th grader, which is how he got his offers to begin with. Your coaches have completely ruined his Junior and Senior year.

If you gave Peacock STA's talent he'd probably win states every year. As someone who is South Florida to the core, born and raised, yall embarrassed us with that performance.

I remember when you belittled both of my head coaching mentors, calling them terrible coaches and blah blah blah. Well they both won "Coach Of The Year" in their respective areas this season. So when you guys are tired of underachieving give me a holler. I'll hook you guys up with a real coach. Until then, keep getting your sh!t pushed in by any team who's not scared to punch back.

Please don't help sta find a good coach

I rather them keep losing so Los aka Carlos has to keep looking irrelevant and be exposed for his lack of football knowledge

So no, you haven't been observing sh!t. You're not an objective person. You don't objectively observe, you simply belittle anybody who's not affiliated with STA. That's your thing.

How dumb do you look dissing people who are actually good at what they do and have accolades to prove it? And you're just a a guy who does stats!

Let me repeat that...

YOU'RE A STAT TAKER!!!! lmao

Los is the perfect example of someone who hides behind a loaded team and talks down to everyone, he makes the good fans at St Thomas Aquinas look bad and I'm sure they could find a stat guy that isn't throwing weight around and pretending to be a big shot like Los does

I'm a little upset he never even acknowledged my post STA is the most powerful school in the state they're the largest private school they pay to have players go to school there. If they're helping the kids that's fine just don't be all high and mighty. They didn't lose a playoff game in 4 years? That should tell you something! Get off your high horse and just admit they've got an advantage.

I've yet to see anybody say that they don't have an advantage.

That's what we call a strawman.
If they got a advantage then stop whining about this being "worst team in 15 Years" when in reality you all would still have a huge talent edge over Venice but still lost

Quit making excuses and take accountability

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT