ADVERTISEMENT

Venice 27 STA 20 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your wrong on some things Carlos. Peacock did not get in trouble for recruiting. He was punished because he knew about 2 kids texting each other. But Venice has not had a transfer in 2 years. How many has STA have. Lmao. How many kids start at sta as freshmen lol. You got your ass beat this year. Lucky score on a blocked punt lucky Hail Mary. Truth is sta coaches couldn’t coach their way out of a wet paper bag. It laughable how horriable the coaching is. It’s really silly. Who has the better players sta or Venice?

So now its the recruiting issue you want to go with, ok.
You do realize the kid in question went to Venice schools up to 8th grade correct? I'm sure you didn't.
You do know the same kid has friends in Venice correct ? I'm again sure you couldn't fathom that idea as well.
You do see that after the JR year on the Home field of said player he told the Venice players he was done with that school and couldn't wait to leave.
Then the same kid texted a friend that is a player for Venice about wanting to leave his school.

Boy I'm guessing this NEVER happens at STA.

Reactions: Columbiahighfan
STA got out coached big time in the Venice game. 3 of their staff have interviewed for other jobs this year. They couldn’t win anything without superior talent.

Smh this why rivals has gone downhill

You let people like Carlos danger aka Los be here

How has he not been banned here already

Annoying? Yes but hasn't really done anything other than argue vigorously about his program and bash other programs... If we banned everyone (all 10 remaining folks myself included) who bashed other programs we'd have to ban everyone (myself included).

On Floridahsfootball he went further and went after the site leader so yeah "no brainer" lol

You do realize some coaches push that crap off to a assistant bc most head coaches have more pressing matters than a survey

The survey is sent to the head coach. If he gives it someone else (how could you possibly know this?) that's irrelevant.

So a coach from Venice said they had 17 three-year starters. Whether it was actually the head coach or not is irrelevant.

Again, why do you even post? You're the least insightful person I've ever encountered.

Annoying? Yes but hasn't really done anything other than argue vigorously about his program and bash other programs... If we banned everyone (all 10 remaining folks myself included) who bashed other programs we'd have to ban everyone (myself included).

People don't like facts thrown in their face.

And they especially don't like to have their hypocrisy thrown back at them.

Again, how would you know this?

Go get your GED, kid.

Chill on that one... address the game no need to say shit like that. Plus as you said he's a kid not sure what ya get out of going st a teenager but seriously chill out go at Venice and peacock all ya want. You have some good points I agree with... Some I don't but just chill with the petty personal shit.

Your wrong on some things Carlos. Peacock did not get in trouble for recruiting. He was punished because he knew about 2 kids texting each other.

Why do so many people who argue on Venice's behalf, lie?

http://www.heraldtribune.com/sports/20170331/prep-football-venice-coach-john-peacock-suspended-fined

dgF0P7c.png

Peacock was coaching his kid on how to recruit a player at another school.

Last edited:
But Venice has not had a transfer in 2 years.

Transfers are legal if they're done properly.

Matt Laroche lived in North Port. Did he transfer to Venice? I don't know but it doesn't matter.

Venice is trying to get kids from other school zones to transfer for purely football purposes.

So why did Peacock whine when his team got exposed so badly last year?

Reactions: peezy28
So now its the recruiting issue you want to go with, ok.

No, it's the overall hypocrisy and disgraceful personal behavior.

To this point you've done a masterful job dodging the issue. Really incredible job, really.

Last edited:
You do realize the kid in question went to Venice schools up to 8th grade correct? I'm sure you didn't.

This is irrelevant.

What I find funny is how people will never legitimize transfers at other schools but every transfer to their school is legitimate and has a totally reasonable explanation.

Chill on that one... address the game no need to say shit like that. Plus as you said he's a kid not sure what ya get out of going st a teenager but seriously chill out go at Venice and peacock all ya want. You have some good points I agree with... Some I don't but just chill with the petty personal shit.

He's definitely a teenager but if he's 18 or older and he wants to pretend that he can hang then I'll respond accordingly.

No, it's the overall hypocrisy and disgraceful personal behavior.

To this point you've done a masterful job dodging the issue. Really incredible job, really.

What she did was inexcusable which is why I'm asking did she think the same thing this year

He's definitely a teenager but if he's 18 or older and he wants to pretend that he can hang then I'll respond accordingly.

I agree with that.... if your an adult your fair game (but you been going at him for a long time LMAO)

The survey is sent to the head coach. If he gives it someone else (how could you possibly know this?) that's irrelevant.

So a coach from Venice said they had 17 three-year starters. Whether it was actually the head coach or not is irrelevant.

Again, why do you even post? You're the least insightful person I've ever encountered.

You provide nothing to the conversation whatsoever

All you do is use petty insults and think your a big shot

I dare you to say that bullshit to my face

People don't like facts thrown in their face.

And they especially don't like to have their hypocrisy thrown back at them.

Hypocrite?

Only hypocrite is you

You say you watch all the teams you criticize but only a moron would believe that is a true statement, fact is you dodge any question that you cant answer and proceed to use petty jabs to make up for your half-ass arguing

And the point is you said specifically that peacock said it when in all reality you can't prove that

Therefore you are a liar

Again, how would you know this?

How about for starters after every team sta beats you go on here and say they trash

Whenever they lose you whine and complain about how sta is having worst team in 15 years then saying a average sta team would beat them easily

You show no respect or class for any team that ain't your own

You're a embarrassment to the St Thomas Aquinas program, I've never wished bad luck on any team until i encountered you but now i actually hope sta falls apart just so you are forced to squirm and be exposed for the fraud you are

He knows that Columbo, that's the point. You're not ready for 'Canes. He's lethal.....still away. Warning #6 or 7

Los is weak just like his arguments

All he does is hide behind a team who wins like 95% of their games and thinks he's relevant

I could just rep img and do same thing he does, he will sell out sta the moment hiding behind them serves no purpose to him

What she did was inexcusable which is why I'm asking did she think the same thing this year

So far none of the Venice charges on this board have said that. The one apologist has only said that it was a "poor choice" and it was "bad timing" on her part.

See what I mean?

Rank hypocrisy.

These people have no real standards.

If someone associated with them does something wrong it's just a "poor choice" but STA wins a lot of games? It gets met with venom.

Carlos Danger I see you have dodged the statement multiple times regarding the fact that STA has more D1 prospects on the bench than Venice did on the field. Look at the facts Venice has 2 kids going to Coastal Carolina, a DT going to USF, and a Corner with mid major offers. If this is the worst STA team in 15 years with 21 D1 guys than they need to be banned from competing for a state title like IMG. Why are you arguing about recruiting? You are allowed to transfer where ever you want now. STA has never been in trouble for recruiting because they're a private school who has been able to get away with it for years. I agree too its great opportunity for kids to get a private school education who without their athletic ability wouldn't be able to. Do not act like the school isn't getting anything from those athletes either though. You can't be that naive...If you need a reference look to the NCAA and the recruitment of student athletes why do Universities spend so much money on their programs? Bottom line STA lost with 21 D1 guys (All of whom I'm sure live within the school district for STA) worst team in 15 years or not. 21 D1 guys...Stop Whining..

You know you guys are going back and forth with the guy who does the stats for STA, right? He's never played a down there and nobody that I know at the school even knows who he is. He lives vicariously through STA's success.

He just got kicked off the Cane's board a few days ago for trying to belittle me. (it's like his 7th time being banned) He's the laughing stock of the board.
His shtick is to belittle people because he himself has nothing to be proud of.

He's an STA booger eater.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. It's embarrassing how poorly coached you are. As much as I admire Venice and respect Peacock, they have no business even being competitive with STA. You guys have a slot WR who has offers from everybody in the country, is committed to UGA, and you don't even throw him the ball. You talk all this sh!t about coaching, but when he was at Western my buddy had him catching 88 balls for 1200 yards as a 10th grader, which is how he got his offers to begin with. Your coaches have completely ruined his Junior and Senior year.

If you gave Peacock STA's talent he'd probably win states every year. As someone who is South Florida to the core, born and raised, yall embarrassed us with that performance.

I remember when you belittled both of my head coaching mentors, calling them terrible coaches and blah blah blah. Well they both won "Coach Of The Year" in their respective areas this season. So when you guys are tired of underachieving give me a holler. I'll hook you guys up with a real coach. Until then, keep getting your sh!t pushed in by any team who's not scared to punch back.

Why are you arguing about recruiting? You are allowed to transfer where ever you want now.

You're not the first person to mistake transferring for recruiting.

Peacock was fined and suspended for recruiting this summer (after the new transfer guidelines went in). Why? Because recruiting is illegal and always has been.

STA has never been in trouble for recruiting because they're a private school who has been able to get away with it for years.

STA is the most scrutinized school in the state and has never been sanctioned because they've never done anything wrong.

Recruiting is illegal. Nobody can get away with it if they're turned in and proof exists.

You know you guys are going back and forth with the guy who does the stats for STA, right? He's never played a down there and nobody that I know at the school even knows who he is. He lives vicariously through STA's success.

The difference between Coach Macho and myself is that I strike back when people lie. He lashes out when people tell the truth.

He doesn't know who I am. That's a total lie. And if the people he knows (who I'm sure are very important) don't know me then where is he coming up with this stuff?

What a strange paragraph he just wrote.

The truth is that Coach Macho has never won a playoff game in his entire life. That's why he's been obsessed with trying to attack me personally. Say something truthful about him, he tries to attack you personally. Rinse, repeat.

He just got kicked off the Cane's board a few days ago for trying to belittle me. (it's like his 7th time being banned) He's the laughing stock of the board.His shtick is to belittle people because he himself has nothing to be proud of.

Your lies would be unbelievable if they weren't so familiar to me.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. It's embarrassing how poorly coached you are.

You've never won a playoff game in your entire life.

You're 0-2 against Hardee.

I guess when you've got that personal record, it makes you feel better to go after others.

You talk all this sh!t about coaching, but when he was at Western my buddy had him catching 88 balls for 1200 yards as a 10th grader, which is how he got his offers to begin with.

And?

A crappy program with one good offensive player will throw that kid the ball on every play.

Means almost nothing that he had 88 catches. All it means is that Western sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT