ADVERTISEMENT

Venice 27 STA 20 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point does the coaching step up, if Venice could make it to state and win with Maybe 3 or 4 at most d1 players why can't the coaches at sta win state this year with 20+ d1 players?

Again, if you think that a team or school should always win then you're an idiot.

They've lost one playoff game in 4 years. On the road. By 7 points. In a game where they reasonably could've won.

Somehow people are acting like this is unheard of.

As if a program has never lost a single playoff game by 7 points before.

You have to resort to D1 dick riding because you don't know anything else about football or this team in particular.

You have yet to present anything to refute what i have said

And yes d1 offers is a good way to gage the talent level of the team, guess Venice has better coaches than sta otherwise you wouldn't lose to a team with 3 d1 players at most with 20+ on your roster

Because I actually know what the definition of excuse is....Nailed it buddy

Because that particular claim does nothing to excuse this team from this result.

The implication I'm making is that even with their most experienced team and at home, Venice still almost lost to this STA team.

So even an average one (not this one) would've beaten them.

guess Venice has better coaches than sta otherwise you wouldn't lose to a team with 3 d1 players at most with 20+ on your roster

And, again, proving how shallow and childish your perspective is.

Cocoa lost to Rockledge. Are their coaches better than Wilkinson's staff? Atlantic lost to Palm Beach Central. Is their staff better than Atlantic's?

I could come up with examples like this all day.

The reason why you say silly stuff like this is because you're a high school kid with no lief experience.

Again, if you think that a team or school should always win then you're an idiot.

They've lost one playoff game in 4 years. On the road. By 7 points. In a game where they reasonably could've won.

Somehow people are acting like this is unheard of.

As if a program has never lost a single playoff game by 7 points before.

Never said always win don't put words in my mouth

Cocoa lost to Rockledge. Are their coaches better than Wilkinson's staff? Atlantic lost to Palm Beach Central. Is their staff better than Atlantic's?

The reason why you say silly stuff like this is because you're a high school kid with no lief experience.

I've graduated you moron

More lies by a pathological liar

Never said always win don't put words in my mouth

Your statement implies "always" since you said that if STA was well-coached they wouldn't have lost to Venice.

This statement can be applied to every game they play.

Dumb person: "STA has 40 D1's so if they lose to Venice then Venice has better coaches!"

A statement so dumb that I can't even believe you said it.

And it's spelled rockledge

Why should we take your point seriously when you can't even spell the team you're using as a example correctly

Your statement implies "always" since you said that if STA was well-coached they wouldn't have lost to Venice.

This statement can be applied to every game they play.

Dumb person: "STA has 40 D1's so if they lose to Venice then Venice has better coaches!"

A statement so dumb that I can't even believe you said it.

What team with 20+ d1 athletes loses to a team they destroyed the year before?

Did you all really get rattled by Venice home field or something since it ain't coaching according to you?

And it's spelled rockledge

Why should we take your point seriously when you can't even spell the team you're using as a example correctly

You're a dope.

2017-12-14_11-41-43.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT