ADVERTISEMENT

Slaps

Hammer had no idea you and SK were the same person...

SiIver King - Shared IPs
The following users are logged as having used IP addresses used by SiIver King recently.
  1. The.Hammer
    1. 10.1.81.69 Today at 7:07 AM
    2. 10.1.81.69 Today at 7:01 AM
    3. 10.1.81.69 Today at 6:59 AM
    4. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:37 PM
    5. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:32 PM
    6. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:22 PM
    7. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:20 PM
    8. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:19 PM
    9. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:06 PM
    10. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 1:57 PM
Matched 1 users.

Your information is not entirely correct.

The same IP address was not used by The.Hammer and Silver King.

Please don't make me elaborate. It would reveal a trade secret.

Understood sir...

I will refrain from attempting to have any morphs outed by the FLA Varsity Staff...

I'm not actually "staff" I tend to think to be a staff member you have to collect a pay check... I am just volunteering my time to moderate the board here and there. Dave Lackford is the staff here.

Your information is not entirely correct.

The same IP address was not used by The.Hammer and Silver King.

Please don't make me elaborate. It would reveal a trade secret.

So you just going to look at the facts and ignore it LOL... I redacted your IP address for your privacy but trust me when I tell you that they are in fact the same and yours is not in fact the real SK's... Unless you have a teleportation device and can move hundreds of miles across the state in minutes to change your location only to post as a different person discretely (IP gives you a general location ya know)....

So you just going to look at the facts and ignore it LOL... I redacted your IP address for your privacy but trust me when I tell you that they are in fact the same and yours is not in fact the real SK's... Unless you have a teleportation device and can move hundreds of miles across the state in minutes to change your location only to post as a different person discretely (IP gives you a general location ya know)....
I have this power...little known fact.

this is morphtastic! Now, for all you johnny-come-lately's, THIS is more what this place was like on Phac Nam's first tour of the sunshine state!

Reactions: Morph23

please email me at xfrankcannonx@yahoo.com (seriously, that's what I used) and I will elaborate.

But then I want a clarification on here that I am, indeed, telling the truth.

I do realize this is a different SK account by post count alone... Dang your good though. I emailed you.

SK knows how to go into ghost mode...

SK why did your college become defunct of football...

I still don't understand that...

All you Fat Bastards gone to lunch...

WTH...

fatbastard_jpg_400x400.jpg

Gentlemen...

This is a football only board...

For serious posters...
Aint that the truth pa!
Now to get back to our regular watched program........what in thy world is this new series about.......SLAPS?

I'm more confused than my inside goat sitting on my recliner watching CNN.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT