ADVERTISEMENT

Slaps

"It wasn't The Hammer that divided this site, this site has been divided for a long time!" Stated today by Reverend Jacket Skipper. #MFVGA

The Russians may have stolen all of your votes, but make no mistake - I stole all your cheeses! #MFVGA
C2f4WRCXcAQBDiw.jpg

No wonder the morph posts on biased @FLVARSITY are doing so badly compared to their glorious past. Little credibility! #MFVGA

I have to say I am done licking my wounds and over the loss...

I cannot get over the Celebrity Protest that took place last night...

These celebrities can't possibly think an average American cares about their opinion...

Real cheesy and probably paid for by my people Soros & Hillary...

My party is over for now and possibly doomed...

I was honored to stand with Lee Greenwood and his lovely, lovely bride Kimberly Payne, a former Miss Tennessee USA! Lee Greenwood is a true patriot and together we will MAKE FLORIDA VARSITY GREAT AGAIN! #MFVGA

When was there a Slap Fest in Orlando?
a lot of area south of that barge canal folks refer to as "Orlando" you know...it's sorta like being from Georgia...ask somebody where they're from and, if they don't say "Atlanta", they will proceed to tell you how far they live from Atlanta...I've had people tell me they live "four hours south of Atlanta"...so, what you're telling me is you live in Brunswick?

a lot of area south of that barge canal folks refer to as "Orlando" you know...it's sorta like being from Georgia...ask somebody where they're from and, if they don't say "Atlanta", they will proceed to tell you how far they live from Atlanta...I've had people tell me they live "four hours south of Atlanta"...so, what you're telling me is you live in Brunswick?
Thank you Georgia! #FLAVARSITYFirst
#MakeFLVarsityGreatAgain

Go out of town for a few days and come back and the slaps are in full force and I have 5 reports LOL... Best part about slap nation coming back is I finally found out who Prep fan morphed from LOL... Glad his original account actually types legibly.

5 reports? Have there been 5 different people on here?

Hammer had no idea you and SK were the same person...

SiIver King - Shared IPs
The following users are logged as having used IP addresses used by SiIver King recently.
  1. The.Hammer
    1. 10.1.81.69 Today at 7:07 AM
    2. 10.1.81.69 Today at 7:01 AM
    3. 10.1.81.69 Today at 6:59 AM
    4. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:37 PM
    5. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:32 PM
    6. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:22 PM
    7. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:20 PM
    8. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:19 PM
    9. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 2:06 PM
    10. 10.1.81.69 Yesterday at 1:57 PM
Matched 1 users.

Go out of town for a few days and come back and the slaps are in full force and I have 5 reports LOL... Best part about slap nation coming back is I finally found out who Prep fan morphed from LOL... Glad his original account actually types legibly.

Please "out" him so I can know what you know peezy...

You got that mod power man...

Please "out" him so I can know what you know peezy...

You got that mod power man...

I am not outing anyone man (well except for Hammer taking SK's 16 year old password and posting as him but that is a different story) LOL.

1. You probably already know who it is
2. Only if someone uses a morph to say stuff about people they normally wouldn't say which to me is just being a coward then I have no issue with the morphy cultural or ethnic ways LOL.

I am not outing anyone man (well except for Hammer taking SK's 16 year old password and posting as him but that is a different story) LOL.

1. You probably already know who it is
2. Only if someone uses a morph to say stuff about people they normally wouldn't say which to me is just being a coward then I have no issue with the morphy cultural or ethnic ways LOL.

Understood sir...

I will refrain from attempting to have any morphs outed by the FLA Varsity Staff...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT