ADVERTISEMENT

Slaps

HWY 41

Feb 2, 2006
Fellas ... We have to help this thing out here... Yellowsnow... Bartow billy.. Sexy beast ... Willie... Decleater...

Like one said, sometimes you morph and get too comfortable with it, then can't remember the pass word of Lil Red Rooster or one of the classics. The Slaps had their run and have faded off into the Chapset

Slaps? Who?

Why would they want to come back? Silver King, complete with his Chap.23 worship, thinks this place is jes fine.......

Morph23 dang, we came in a week apart in November 02. You must have been morphing like a Shakeshift to step away and have only 9 posts and I have over a thousand times that.

Hey be careful some of these old Slaps they've gotten old and nasty. Man Hammertime, disparaging chap... is that the way you wanna meet Jesus?

Morph23 dang, we came in a week apart in November 02. You must have been morphing like a Shakeshift to step away and have only 9 posts and I have over a thousand times that.

Hey be careful some of these old Slaps they've gotten old and nasty. Man Hammertime, disparaging chap... is that the way you wanna meet Jesus?

Careful there, might get hogslapped by grid_iron_fan and billy bob's ghost on judgement day.

All nine posts were accomplished yesterday...

Look, GUY. Unlike some here, Chap was a real life friend to me. He wasn't some mythical figure that you exhalt while crossing yourself. He was a really good dude and he could really bring it on the board here, but he wasn't the leader or the innovator. That was 4A8 FAN. I am just fine with how I'm going meet Jesus.

Reactions: 4A 8 FAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT