ADVERTISEMENT

Slaps

I used to have the power but it was taken by the new admin...

Sorry William...

I have heard many tales of these "slap dicks"...also more hyperbole than you can shake a stick at! A friend of a friend, from Baker County, once told me they got banned from 45 of 50 state boards by Rivals. Come on. Let's be serious.

I have heard many tales of these "slap dicks"...also more hyperbole than you can shake a stick at! A friend of a friend, from Baker County, once told me they got banned from 45 of 50 state boards by Rivals. Come on. Let's be serious.

Had we known about the five we weren't banned from, we'd have MOAB'd them too.

Reactions: bayardrooster
no way! How is that even possible? And were there slapdicks from all 50 states?? Why would you guys have been on that many boards?

Why does a man climb a mountain?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why did DeCleater need a Crunch Bar during a dance?

Look, GUY. Unlike some here, Chap... but he wasn't the leader or the innovator. That was 4A8 FAN.

I was but a humble observer, not a slap, so I can only judge by what I saw. Both were innovative and funny, but to me, Chap had a depth. He was taken from us, 4A left on his own. But you're a good soldier whatever former slap you were.

You're just back for the Slap call - no staying' power. SK (GUY) got nothin against the slaps, this is over Hammertime getting his panties in a wad because they stripped him of POY last year. He kilt the messenger

I was but a humble observer, not a slap, so I can only judge by what I saw. Both were innovative and funny, but to me, Chap had a depth. He was taken from us, 4A left on his own. But you're a good soldier whatever former slap you were.

I agree with 4A. Chap left us.

You're just back for the Slap call - no staying' power. SK (GUY) got nothin against the slaps, this is over Hammertime getting his panties in a wad because they stripped him of POY last year. He kilt the messenger

I guess that's supposed to hurt? Wipe your chin, GUY.

Hammer, bringing the homo reference, ain't that just like ya, you need to squeeze that off son, before you blow a vessel in yo head

Last edited:
No...

Mark Mangino...

This GUY...

Mark-Mangino-John-Rieger.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT