ADVERTISEMENT

Seminole 49 Deland 42 FINAL

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
Deland from a team standpoint reminded me of a typical Apopka team in as far as physical makeup. The QB has a build similar to what I remember Chandler Cox looking like. There wasn't a whole lot of defense played tonight as there was big play after big play. A number of drives were of the 2-3 play variety for both teams. In as far as Sexy looking to having a more balanced offense, this game saw Deland run 53 total offensive plays of which 83% of them were running plays.

Reactions: MarkECannon
Deland from a team standpoint reminded me of a typical Apopka team in as far as physical makeup. The QB has a build similar to what I remember Chandler Cox looking like. There wasn't a whole lot of defense played tonight as there was big play after big play. A number of drives were of the 2-3 play variety for both teams. In as far as Sexy looking to having a more balanced offense, this game saw Deland run 53 total offensive plays of which 83% of them were running plays.
Off the top of my head, what's that 9 pass plays ? I apologize for my premature overreaction to a Coach Rick's QB throwing 7 td passes in one game. Now that I know my words are carefully monitored and critiqued at this one horse message center, I'll surely be more guarded next time. Take that to the bank.

Smiles......I thought you might ask so I tracked each one
2 - were bubble screens that didn't pass the line of scrimmage
1- Halfback option pass
1- double pass play
1- Shovel pass
4- down field passes, one which resulted in a TD

Last edited:
Smiles......I thought you might ask so I tracked each one
2 - were bubble screens that didn't pass the line of scrimmage
1- Halfback option pass
1- double pass play
1- Shovel pass
4- down field passes, one which resulted in a TD
Thanks, now add 247 yds passing and a Regional Championship. On to Venice for a semi-final.

Reactions: MarkECannon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT