ADVERTISEMENT

Palmetto 38 Pinellas Park 21 Final

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
Palmetto lead start to finish on this one. Peezy that field was just terrible, I couldn't believe it was in that kind of shape. It literally had dirt spots in some areas. While Pinellas Park was really never in this game, I admired the was they played hard till the clock hit zero.

Go Canes Go!

Palmetto lead start to finish on this one. Peezy that field was just terrible, I couldn't believe it was in that kind of shape. It literally had dirt spots in some areas. While Pinellas Park was really never in this game, I admired the was they played hard till the clock hit zero.

Go Canes Go!
Wish i knew you were there. I came after halftime Ppark is 5 minutes from my house.

PPark is not a school who has alot of pride in their facilities so its not surprising

I wasn't there watched the game online..............the internet is a beautiful thing...........had 2 games going on the computer and one going on the smart TV and then listen'd to the Manatee game online as well..............they chose not to broadcast..........

Go Canes Go!

I wasn't there watched the game online..............the internet is a beautiful thing...........had 2 games going on the computer and one going on the smart TV and then listen'd to the Manatee game online as well..............they chose not to broadcast..........

Go Canes Go!
Musta been Palmetto that streamed it then. I shoulda done the same

Musta been Palmetto that streamed it then. I shoulda done the same.
You can learn a lot from reading this message board, peezy. Even the spam can be educational. Nu'Trelle, for instance, never knew there was football kicking machines set-up with dual small-block Chevy crate motors. SK never breathed a word to him. Wave neither.

Went to the Bdale-Palmetto tilt. Fairly evenly matched teams. Bdale had a better defense. Palmetto got nothing going until about 5 minutes left in the game.

Venice is a bad opponent for Bdale because they're too balanced. Bdale's offense is mediocre at best. Stack the box and they can't score without a short field because they're passing game right now is almost non-existent. I'd love to see the upset, but I'm saying Venice by 21 or 24.

Palmetto's defense was suspect too, but for Bloomingdale to keep Palmetto at 14.....that's saying something! The region title game was probably played this past week with Braden River, but if the Bloomingdale defense can contain Gregory between the tackles, they could make it a game with a break here and there.

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
Venice is good. I can't believe they got blown out by Vero? Must have had some huge changes since then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT