ADVERTISEMENT

New DeSoto County Coach

MartinManWildcatturd, you are are SA and a DA. Did you play leftout at Hardee?

You got me Poolboy, I was the leftout. I am afraid I have made you angry and I would like to go the record and apologize. A friend from Arcadia just texted me an told me who you are. I am sorry and please forgive men. Because any man that is tough enough to jog on North 17 in Desoto County wearing tight pink shorts is a bad man. Although you do remind me of Val as is Val Kilmer not Val Patarini.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
You got me Poolboy, I was the leftout. I am afraid I have made you angry and I would like to go the record and apologize. A friend from Arcadia just texted me an told me who you are. I am sorry and please forgive men. Because any man that is tough enough to jog on North 17 in Desoto County wearing tight pink shorts is a bad man. Although you do remind me of Val as is Val Kilmer not Val Patarini.

Who does he have on staff? If he doesn't have DJack, then it won't work

Who does he have on staff? If he doesn't have DJack, then it won't work
Bludog D Jack is not coaching, he did not apply for the job because we let it be known who we wanted to be the next coach in October with Mr. Cline. His feelings are still hurt. Bowers grandson had a better chance to get the job if Bumper did not want it. Nice guy though and we wish him the best.

What are you talking about? Why are you at a loss for words? Every statement I made is rooted in fact. There were several people who were taking their sons to another school if Jackson got the job. These are elite youth football players and parents that will contribute and support the program. We knew in October that Egloff was out.

Pooldude listen if you are going to contribute to this thread there are some basics that you have to follow.
1. Know what you stated and remember if possible so that when individuals comment on your thread you can keep up.
2. Please know facts about the school you are trying to represent. If not than the armchair coaches on this page will see right through you, which leads to clowning and you embarrassing yourself further.
3. Before you call teams out at least win your own team scrimmage. Therefore you have something to build upon and a feeling of what that is like.

I hope these basic rules and suggestions help you in your future postings.

Pooldude listen if you are going to contribute to this thread there are some basics that you have to follow.
1. Know what you stated and remember if possible so that when individuals comment on your thread you can keep up.
2. Please know facts about the school you are trying to represent. If not than the armchair coaches on this page will see right through you, which leads to clowning and you embarrassing yourself further.
3. Before you call teams out at least win your own team scrimmage. Therefore you have something to build upon and a feeling of what that is like.

I hope these basic rules and suggestions help you in your future postings.

Good Luck with those parents and their kids--- If they wouldn't play for a guy who bleeds Blue and Silver, then they will be wearing Black and Red or Blue and Yellow--- before they graduate---the sooner they are gone the better Desoto will be--- I personally Hope they stay--- nothing like watching a train wreck down south

Good Luck with those parents and their kids--- If they wouldn't play for a guy who bleeds Blue and Silver, then they will be wearing Black and Red or Blue and Yellow--- before they graduate---the sooner they are gone the better Desoto will be--- I personally Hope they stay--- nothing like watching a train wreck down south

If DJack didn’t come back then DHS will not change much. It was his defense that made them so good. They were the best disciplined players ever to play at DHS!!!

If D Jack coaches the Hay era will go down in flames. There was a reason D Jack did not get the job when Morton left and a reason he did not apply. Bumper is smarter than that. D Jack was the same DC that won 3 games in 3 years for Dean Talbot and they were horrible.He is very nice but almost impossible to understand. Wilddog10 I think you are a Hardee or a Charlotte supporter but you are not a Bulldog.

Poolgirl, do yourself and everyone from Desoto a favor and stop. You have no idea what you are talking about and you are making yourself look silly.

Wildpup, I’m a truth teller and a fan of all area teams. I was on here when you where still pooping yellow, just had to say something when Poolgirl started spewing misinformation. Tell your friend I said, What up!

Tommy are you a bulldog? Asking for a friend.

How many games did the Dogs win with Bumper as OC, lets put DJacks record as DC vs Bumpers as OC on here--- what were the years of each and the Dogs record-- or are you scared

Blewdog, you might as well argue with air if you are trying to make a point to poolgirl. Both Jackson and Hay won district titles as coordinators. Both are good guys and good coaches. Poolgirl hasn’t put one fact on this thread.

I’m just going to hang out and see what poolguy comes up with.

Ok Dommy, I just think Bumper might have to find someone else to direct buses and open gates on his staff because that might be too much for the pool guy to handle

Dommy? Come on Blewdog you’re better than that! I just got confirmation that Coach Jackson will be on staff. If Desoto can FLIP some of these guys back home, Desoto can get back to being competitive.

Real cute Dan, Whit and Chris, and least John is a gentleman. Take some lessons and have some class.

Real cute Dan, Whit and Chris, and least John is a gentleman. Take some lessons and have some class.
Puppykitten, I’m not sure who isn’t being gentlemanly, but I think you are referring to Dean Talbot (as poolgirl would call him) when you typed Dan, Whit, and Chris. I’m just a truth teller having fun with names, sorry snowflake.

Never engage a Karate master when you are a beginner Ninja! LOL

If DJack is on staff, the the poolboy needs to stay in Pop Warner (-- they were excellent last year under his tutelage -- ) especially after some of the things he said about Coach J

If DJack didn’t come back then DHS will not change much. It was his defense that made them so good. They were the best disciplined players ever to play at DHS!!!
HWF you are a bit off base. That defense was Gary Morton's defense, not D Jack. I would have loved to have seen Morton at Hardee just like another former Desoto coach, Bob Martin. Martin or Morton probably have the most wins at Desoto. I wish coach Hay the best but in reality what kind of a school that gives a rats @#$ about its football program would not seek to have a football coach on campus. There is now way in #$%$ they will build facilities.
And to address we and Desoto need a coach from home is a mixed bag we have had some good ones from Hardee like Don Herndon who played Starke for the State Championship in the 60's and an outsider like Bob Martin who played Live Oak for the SC in the 80's and Bolles in the 90's.

HWF you are a bit off base. That defense was Gary Morton's defense, not D Jack. I would have loved to have seen Morton at Hardee just like another former Desoto coach, Bob Martin. Martin or Morton probably have the most wins at Desoto. I wish coach Hay the best but in reality what kind of a school that gives a rats @#$ about its football program would not seek to have a football coach on campus. There is now way in #$%$ they will build facilities.
And to address we and Desoto need a coach from home is a mixed bag we have had some good ones from Hardee like Don Herndon who played Starke for the State Championship in the 60's and an outsider like Bob Martin who played Live Oak for the SC in the 80's and Bolles in the 90's.

Sorry bud but you sound a little like poolboy here just spewing information without having the facts. DJac was the defensive coordinator, so it was his defense, he made all the calls and adjustments?! You have been on this kick about Hay not being on campus without inquiring about his actual job. So to save us all the time of hearing you say that DeSoto doesn’t give a crap because the coach isn’t on campus here you go. Hay Is a engineer and has his own company, so if he wants to spend 24hrs a day at the school, he can do that. Which I’m sure he will be on campus most of the day. I’m Not on here trying to say he will bring back DeSoto to the days of glory, only time will tell. But I guarantee he and all the coaches will do their best to try and get DeSoto to that point.

PeeWee to HS has never been a good move. This might be the time, but it's extremely unlikely that this will turn out good. Were there no qualified applicants?

Well he was OC for the HS for some years, stepped away like many coaches do to raise his sons. Has helped in the past recent years to coach them in pop warner. There was a hiring committee and an interview process. You are correct the jury is still out on the hire but we shall see.

PeeWee to HS has never been a good move. This might be the time, but it's extremely unlikely that this will turn out good. Were there no qualified applicants?

He was OC for a awhile at DHS. He reminds me exactly like Coach Carlton (whom I wish would come back to Coach as OC BTW).

Well he was OC for the HS for some years, stepped away like many coaches do to raise his sons. Has helped in the past recent years to coach them in pop warner. There was a hiring committee and an interview process. You are correct the jury is still out on the hire but we shall see.

Did the committee hire him or did one person go against the committee's wishes? Just curious because if a committee was utilized and one person decided to go against the committee then that person just lost the trust of the committee and next time they may say no if asked to help out and I wouldn't blame them.

Did the committee hire him or did one person go against the committee's wishes? Just curious because if a committee was utilized and one person decided to go against the committee then that person just lost the trust of the committee and next time they may say no if asked to help out and I wouldn't blame them.
The committee was 100% Bumper Hay. It had the AP, AD girls volleyball coach and booster club president. Was not close from what I hear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT