ADVERTISEMENT

New DeSoto County Coach

Is that McLeod kin to Keith Mcleod? I think that's his name. Should have been around the program in the mid 90s.

Yeah, Hardee is running a 6-2 this year, he ran some last year for us and played some DE, also. The McLeod kid.

I played enough football in the 80s that I wasn't going to a movie about it--- I was more of a dancer-- you know PoolGirl, some poppin and lockin -- so movies like Breakin and Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo -- Ozone and Turbo were my heroes, and if you like Craig T Nelson, then he plays a mean Dad to Ryan Reynolds in The Proposal--- finally if you are watching movies to base you Offense and Defense might I suggest Little Giants--I think that is right up your alley and comprehension level
Ok, that explains why you went to Magic Mike three times.

TMI not sure I would share the part about watching Channing Tatum made you a better dancer. Just saying

Pool girl appears to suffer from bipolar syndrome. I’m sorry they shutdown your weekday home on HWY31 some time ago but I hear that place on HWY70 east would fit you a lot better.
Hey KittenFan, get you answered pretty quick. I heard you like to shower at the place on 70.

Hey KittenFan, get you answered pretty quick. I heard you like to shower at the place on 70.

HWF retired in 2012… I do know Desoto football has one staff member working out there but since he is that much respected by both Hardee and Desoto I won’t even go there…

Poolboy and Martin appear to be the same person playing both sides!!!

HWF retired in 2012… I do know Desoto football has one staff member working out there but since he is that much respected by both Hardee and Desoto I won’t even go there…

Poolboy and Martin appear to be the same person playing both sides!!!
Nice try Caitlyn you hardee people have no problem calling me pool girl. You are worse than bluddog cause you are a wanna be that never went to the show like bludog did ( just kidding cause high school football aint the show). MartinManWildCat fan is missing in action after he ran his mouth about pink shorts I figure he is you or bludog.

Nice try Caitlyn you hardee people have no problem calling me pool girl. You are worse than bluddog cause you are a wanna be that never went to the show like bludog did ( just kidding cause high school football aint the show). MartinManWildCat fan is missing in action after he ran his mouth about pink shorts I figure he is you or bludog.

"Nothing compares, Nothing compares to you (and Pop Warner)"--- with Spring approaching, I guess the reality of your importance to Bumper and his staff is starting to set in-- " every lil thang gonna B all right" they still play ball on Saturday mornings

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
"Nothing compares, Nothing compares to you (and Pop Warner)"--- with Spring approaching, I guess the reality of your importance to Bumper and his staff is starting to set in-- " every lil thang gonna B all right" they still play ball on Saturday mornings
Bludog gonna be singin da blues that Dawg-O was hitting on ALL Cylinders yesterday. Guess what? We are running THAT Pop Warner O. Cant wait. Here kitty kitty.

Now that you can practice according to the rules--- how does that spread wing-t hybrid look

Now that you can practice according to the rules--- how does that spread wing-t hybrid look
We looked pretty good. Quick update we now are calling offense the "Johnny Catnip Spread Wing". I must say that the first 8 time we ran the double reverse throwback pass we completed it 8 times. We are preparing a documentary for after the Hardee game called Cattails. Here kitty kitty. I cant wait too break some little league out. We have the fellows watching Varsity Blues and will watch Junction Boys if HWF will return it. You know what happens when a Bumper hits a cat. Can't wait. um um dogmeat.

We looked pretty good. Quick update we now are calling offense the "Johnny Catnip Spread Wing". I must say that the first 8 time we ran the double reverse throwback pass we completed it 8 times. We are preparing a documentary for after the Hardee game called Cattails. Here kitty kitty. I cant wait too break some little league out. We have the fellows watching Varsity Blues and will watch Junction Boys if HWF will return it. You know what happens when a Bumper hits a cat. Can't wait. um um dogmeat.

Ok brudda just make sure you are on these boards after the game and don’t tuck your tail and run away like theformerbulldogandwildcat did!!!!

If Bumper is going to run the same O, that he ran as the OC. I don't recall it have much success vs the cats, but that could have been the old Hc offense------ but if he needs the Scroggins/ Morten playbook I think it may still be up here in the field house somewhere, we'll gladly give it back

Make sure you direct all post-Desoto/Hardee comments to the proper parties please....

Do you play Lakeland? I hope so, ( they will pay you play them ) then at least you will make some money off a lost, since I believe you play at Hardee this year.

Do you play Lakeland? I hope so, ( they will pay you play them ) then at least you will make some money off a lost, since I believe you play at Hardee this year.
No I misspoke, we could not work out a date with them. So they will not be on our highlight film. Bummer

Looks Like you won't be on VHS' highlight film either
Blu, don't be a "Johnny" come lately. Bummer means a thing that is annoying or disappointing. HWF is a man who has intimate knowledge of all things literary as well as the penal system. Blu I will help you before you type, don't go there on penal, I am referencing the legal system.

Blu, don't be a "Johnny" come lately. Bummer means a thing that is annoying or disappointing. HWF is a man who has intimate knowledge of all things literary as well as the penal system. Blu I will help you before you type, don't go there on penal, I am referencing the legal system.

Never argue with a man wielding a dictionary, especially a Webster

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT