ADVERTISEMENT

Mainland 69 Pine Ridge 14

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
In the biggest mismatch in over a decade, Mainland steam rolls the out manned Panthers in their own house for a dominating first district win of the season. This one wasn't as close as the final score might indicate. The running clock should have started in the 2nd quarter, but oh well....
Dr Phillips , in a statement game, comes to town next Friday. And if those Orlando Panthers thought Apopka brought the heat, wait till they feel the fire and fury that Mainland is going to lay on them. ( Pretty good bulletin board material from an old man if I'd say so my self. ) Come on over Pipe Dreams; I'll buy you a few drinks to drown your sorrows. And you thought the 2015 game was CLOSE....PLEASE!!

On a side note, I'd be remiss not to mention the juvenile antics of the Pine Ridge principal at this evening's game. While the Bucs were spanking that a$$, a fellow football teammate of mine at Mainland was informed that he would not be able to feed the Mainland team after the game on the Pine Ridge property. This church going friend, out of the goodness of his heart, has feed the entire Mainland team of players and coaching staff for almost five years now after each game that is in a close proxmity to Daytona Beach at NO COST ! No Mainland player goes home with an empty stomach, PERIOD. The clueless head administrator from Pine Ridge told my friend that he wasn't going to have the "Mainland players gloating on his campus after such a lopsided victory." Can you believe that $hit ! Gloating for beating your school team ? Pine Ridge in their entire history ( over 20+ years ) has NEVER beat Mainland in a football game. It's a tune up game, a let guys "heal" affair. Don't flatter yourself CHUMP. The Bucs were going though the motions, nothing more, moving on, thinking of who's next, music, school, ladies, etc,etc

And if those Orlando Panthers thought Apopka brought the heat, wait till they feel the fire and fury that Mainland is going to lay on them. ( Pretty good bulletin board material from an old man if I'd say so my self. ) Come on over Pipe Dreams; I'll buy you a few drinks to drown your sorrows.

Go Danny go. And Pipe Dreams, never pass up free drinks.

On a side note, I'd be remiss not to mention the juvenile antics of the Pine Ridge principal at this evening's game. While the Bucs were spanking that a$$, a fellow football teammate of mine at Mainland was informed that he would not be able to feed the Mainland team after the game on the Pine Ridge property. This church going friend, out of the goodness of his heart, has feed the entire Mainland team of players and coaching staff for almost five years now after each game that is in a close proxmity to Daytona Beach at NO COST ! No Mainland player goes home with an empty stomach, PERIOD. The clueless head administrator from Pine Ridge told my friend that he wasn't going to have the "Mainland players gloating on his campus after such a lopsided victory." Can you believe that $hit ! Gloating for beating your school team ? Pine Ridge in their entire history ( over 20+ years ) has NEVER beat Mainland in a football game. It's a tune up game, a let guys "heal" affair. Don't flatter yourself CHUMP. The Bucs were going though the motions, nothing more, moving on, thinking of who's next, music, school, ladies, etc,etc
ouch!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT