ADVERTISEMENT

I'm no longer watching the NFL - College and High School Ball only

One nation under God...am I to believe you don’t know where that line comes from?
I'll play along George. The Pledge of Allegiance was written in the 1890's, more then 100yrs after our independence. In 1954, under the suggestion of President Eiisenhower, Congress added the words " under God " to the pledge. Now that your inquiry has been answered I ask again: what does God have to do with this thread ? I didn't understand your reference. If I ended a post with the words tooth fairy, Easter Bunny, or Santa Claus, you too would be confused. My curiosity with you George, the morph, is what message board name did you use in years past. MrHi was my first guess, now not so much. Give me a hint, my sanity depends on it.

Reactions: peezy28
Please give him an answer George. Please.

A Daytona Dan with any further loss of sanity might become a burden greater than society could bear. He's already inviting people to track meets so he can go Roy D. Mercer on them. Not sure if he owns a cache of automated weapons, but rumor has it that he just gave his wife a free airplane ticket and shipped her off to the Philippines.

Keep your pants on, Neutral Observer, I just saw his response. Dan...take a breath. Are you okay now? You are so focused on having a debate about God that you missed the whole point. That alone is not surprising. However, the discussion the rest of the world was having had to do with taking a knee during the National Anthem...which led to a brief discussion about how the response from the nfl is so very different from the response of mlb. Dan, the National Anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance (which you were able to google to discover some facts about it) are both opportunities to stand and respect our flag. Dan, are you still breathing? Either way, doesn't matter...if you go back and ask someone to read my post to you again, even YOU might see that I emphasized the ONE nation...not the under God. Good luck finding someone who will banter back and forth with you - I feel you're not worth my time. Take your divisiveness somewhere else. Good day.

Keep your pants on, Neutral Observer, I just saw his response. Dan...take a breath. Are you okay now? You are so focused on having a debate about God that you missed the whole point. That alone is not surprising. However, the discussion the rest of the world was having had to do with taking a knee during the National Anthem...which led to a brief discussion about how the response from the nfl is so very different from the response of mlb. Dan, the National Anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance (which you were able to google to discover some facts about it) are both opportunities to stand and respect our flag. Dan, are you still breathing? Either way, doesn't matter...if you go back and ask someone to read my post to you again, even YOU might see that I emphasized the ONE nation...not the under God. Good luck finding someone who will banter back and forth with you - I feel you're not worth my time. Take your divisiveness somewhere else. Good day.
What ever George...

Heads up for George before he gets in any deeper:

1. In addition to being the world's greatest Mainland Bucc fan, Dan in Daytona enjoys "Board God" status here on FL Varsity.

2. Thus far, Daytona Dan is the only poster who's gone to lunch with jambun82.

3. Perhaps of even greater importance, Daytona Dan is one of peezy28's best friends.

4. Peezy28 is a Moderator.

5. This means you could be vaporized in a New York minute. :eek:

Tread lightly ... very lightly.

I've only deleted 2 people... One was a blatant racist the other was a coach morph sent here to start deal and bring up stuff about a reporter from 10 years ago.... George unless your one of these 2 you and Neutral are fine.... unless someone has a guilty conscience and would like to stand?

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
The whole dang neighborhood is comin out the closet
Not even close
Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Santa Clause. George. The Abdominal Snowman. LoonieFarmJimmy. It's no wonder a actual "real" poster can't even lay down a damn bet around here.

No wonder wavebb jus deal direck with the Indians.

Let Nu'Trelle see if he find the paper wiff them damn launch codes.

If Wavebb wanted to lay a bet I'd do it gladly... He's actually shown his face... has a real name... And an actual email address... The Easter Bunny remains anonymous

Wavebb ain't got no reason to stay anonymous. He already wreck so many airplanes and hellocopters people know his name by hart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT