ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Nuetered Observer?

Weren't you the one, along with a late buddy, who had a yearly south Tampa invite/party to all high school message board fans ? My daughter lives a mile or two from where those parties were held and on a weekend visit with her I almost stopped by. I've kicked my ass many times wishing I was more socially outgoing....oh well.
Yup that's him and if you ever get outta your funk ima kick your ass for coming to my city and not dropping a line... Peezy will cross the bridge and be there in 20 minutes to either whoop your pussycat azz or have a drink a the local hooters/winghouse like old times.... Your Choice Cat LMAOOO 🐈

Last edited:
Flattered to be considered next best candidate - and Danny Boy, you're not the first person who has offered that up.

Danny's a perceptive guy ; I can see it, you know in a Kojack kind of approach that it's odd how Wave, Neut and SK all know the idiosyncrasies of all things Lee County. They each knew who Roosevelt Dorris and "Little Bit' Eldridge, were. They knew about the Bayshore Monster and could name the different Trailer Parks in Olga and Alva. Each, as wide eyed children in the 1960s, saw the actual Shrunken Head on display at Davey Jones' Locker at The Shell Factory. That seems a little unusual, particularly since one of us is from Ohio. And can you really take SKs word that when Wave and him were on the sidelines at The Sam, Wave called Neut up in the stands and told him to wave and he did? He was with a big redhead who smiled.

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
I was sitting right next to you at the Naples/Mainland game and we both heard one of his buddies refer to him or question him about neutral observer. I told you that he looked familiar from my days at the Dog Track which he mentioned frequently when he found out I owned dogs.
I've heard this before. Although sitting within inches of you guys in Naples, my mind was elsewhere and oblivious to any possible Neutral chit-chat. The good guys (Mainland Bucs) were systmatically being abused and embarrassed by the home team marching up and down the field.

Flattered to be considered next best candidate - and Danny Boy, you're not the first person who has offered that up.

Danny's a perceptive guy ; I can see it, you know in a Kojack kind of approach that it's odd how Wave, Neut and SK all know the idiosyncrasies of all things Lee County. They each knew who Roosevelt Dorris and "Little Bit' Eldridge, were. They knew about the Bayshore Monster and could name the different Trailer Parks in Olga and Alva. Each, as wide eyed children in the 1960s, saw the actual Shrunken Head on display at Davey Jones' Locker at The Shell Factory. That seems a little unusual, particularly since one of us is from Ohio. And can you really take SKs word that when Wave and him were on the sidelines at The Sam, Wave called Neut up in the stands and told him to wave and he did? He was with a big redhead who smiled.
I don't remember the "redhead" reference, but the "wave" coming from high in the bleachers is burned in memory. It's reliability has always been in question.

Some of you guys know Wave is one of my best friends. We communicate all the time. I’ve been a part of many debates on whether Wave is Neutral or not. These discussions, quite a few times, would include that Wave must be some type of computer wizard to post as Neutral at times when there is no way he could have done it. Billy Fleming aka Gridironpromotions loved to go into details of how it could possibly be done.

Now anyone that knows Wave is aware of his high intellect and wit but just because someone is a genius in one area it doesn’t mean they are in other areas. With that being said and with all due respect, I can assure you Wave is not some sort of computer wizard. Hell, as Neutral pointed out, Wave can’t land a plane right side up!

Last time I seen Neutral, he was on the back of a Milk Carton.

leprechaunsketchjpg-fd696cd31b55ddaa.jpg
bucktooth2.jpg

With that being said and with all due respect, I can assure you Wave is not some sort of computer wizard. Hell, as Neutral pointed out, Wave can’t land a plane right side up!
Note the clever political phrasing Mark used,, "Not some sort of computer wizard" rather than "Not Neutral Observer."

You know what? What if MarkECannon is Neutral? Maybe we owe Wave an apology!

Heres how Neutral does it:

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkECannon
I believe the true identity is someone(s), that still post regularly and/or at the very least still visits this forum as a voyeur. It’s entirely possible that “Nuetral” is a creation of more than 1 individual. The creation of Nuetral was done primarily to stir the chit as well as to bring pointed humor, but alas now all that is left is for many of you take up the skull found in the graveyard and to become remiss for that which once was.

My 2 cents: Wave's the nice guy, Neutral isn't. But the only difference between them is the amount of alcohol consumed. The transformation comes on slowly as Wave morphs into N.O. As to Peezy's claim of N.O. not posting while Wave is next to Laz at the state championships (Orlando) that is true, EXCEPT I got up to use the restroom and Wave was just in the entryway TEXTING. Wave is of the devious sort. Good guy but....Gatorman, Wave is a 1974 grad. On the outside chance I'm totally off, wrong, and mistaken then Silver King is the next best candidate with his congenial persona the opposite of the ball busting Neutral.....Happy Holidays to all, wish you guys the best, Peace.

You touched on a number of personality traits, that are spot on in both instances.

Only met Sliver King once, but have had the opportunity to talk to a number of Charlotte high students since I moved to Punta Gorda..... which has subsequently allowed me a better view (to certain extent), into the personna that makes Silver King who he is.

Wave I also met only once, but have had hours of conversation with him in the past.

It's not Wave but I do think I know who and I think there's good chance of the 2 I suspect both passed away in 2021. So I'm going to leave it alone.

Peezy always has confidential information which his security clearances prevent him from disclosing to anyone. Silver once saw him wave to him from a distance, none of it regardless provides anything solid on who Neutral is or where he's gone to. All we have individually is our own suspicions .....

I can actually prove that Wave is Neutral but I will leave it alone. He knows I can prove it, he was trapped and don't even realize it. Enjoy the Show.

Recently, there was a shooting that took place at Silver s favorite watering hole here in Punta gorda. It caused me to wonder if perhaps Nuet had traveled north up 41 for a meet-up with Silver and brought his Fort Myers Wendy's posse with him?

Last edited:
They're easily intimidated? Because the legislature created HS free agency?? Because after Chap, may he RIP, the Slaps lost purpose??? Because when Sexy Beast became another Mercenary Coach from Florida, some of his assistants followed, and they were probably Slaps who stopped posting???? Because people have to work more jobs now that the democrats are back in power (And I say that as a NPA)?????
The slaps are still active. We just meet at funerals at our age. #RIP to DarterSkipper forever #16

I can actually prove that Wave is Neutral but I will leave it alone. He knows I can prove it, he was trapped and don't even realize it. Enjoy the Show.
I can prove to you that he is not... I don't have the time to search. If your taking time away from your under ground bumper go back in time and bump an old post where both individuals posted something and I will show you.

BTW Gatorman I have been trying to figure out how to pass on the moderatorship to you or someone who is more active. No luck. Best I just keep it before someone at Yahoo realizes they are still paying the rights for a very low traffic site.

I can prove to you that he is not... I don't have the time to search. If your taking time away from your under ground bumper go back in time and bump an old post where both individuals posted something and I will show you.

BTW Gatorman I have been trying to figure out how to pass on the moderatorship to you or someone who is more active. No luck. Best I just keep it before someone at Yahoo realizes they are still paying the rights for a very low traffic site.
You do know its not hard to post something, change networks and log in using a different or new browser? It is what it is, if its him it is, if not then its not.

I am sure somebody knows him and I pray he didn't pass because I use to love reading his stuff even when he brought the house on me.

You do know its not hard to post something, change networks and log in using a different or new browser? It is what it is, if its him it is, if not then its not.

I am sure somebody knows him and I pray he didn't pass because I use to love reading his stuff even when he brought the house on me.
No I know nothing and you are all knowing.

It's not him... he's gone end of story. Will miss him even the back and forth banter.

No I know nothing and you are all knowing.

It's not him... he's gone end of story. Will miss him even the back and forth banter.
Many ghosts on here and yes I was one of them, had many names.

Ask Wavebb what he told me in 2006 while I spoke with him over the phone. Many ghosts on here...

Many ghosts on here and yes I was one of them, had many names.

Ask Wavebb what he told me in 2006 while I spoke with him over the phone. Many ghosts on here...
I can tell you what wave told me in 2008 at Largo vs St Thomas.... he said he was Neutral straight up....... but i debunked that and figured out who the real one was..... Perhaps Wave was covering for a friend... Ya never know.

I can tell you what wave told me in 2008 at Largo vs St Thomas.... he said he was Neutral straight up....... but i debunked that and figured out who the real one was..... Perhaps Wave was covering for a friend... Ya never know.
Largo beat us the week before on their WR's 2 TD fingertip bombs that were two the best I've ever seen.

Largo had STA on the ropes..... Then depth took over
Similar how so many Dade County teams win state title games. The opponent’s 1st team is just as the talented as the Dade County team and may be better coached.

Opponent starts strong and builds a lead which many times has them ahead at halftime. In the 2nd half the Dade County team wears down the opponent with superior depth and overtakes them..

Two good examples would be the 2010 Miami Central vs Dr. Phillips & 2019 Miami Northwestern vs Jones. The latter being the the perfect example played in Daytona Beach. Jones came out firing and built a nice lead. Come the 2nd half Northwestern grinds Jones down with shark teeth depth and to some degree the sun to take the title. In the first game played in Orlando I believe Dr. Philips was up 24-7 before getting rolled by Central.

Another example in a the State Semifinals game, I don’t remember the year but it was around 10 years ago, Naples was up 24-7 at home against Central late then as Paul Harvey used to say . . . You know the rest of the story(old folks reference).

Reactions: peezy28
Good memory Mark. 2012 and I remember sitting on the Central side thinking this game was not over at the half. Central had never played against a veer offense but Telly Lockette figured it out and the Rockets came back and won 48-33.

Reactions: peezy28
Manatee handled that Miami Central team at home, but will add that by the 4th quarter Cook and Yearby were breaking a lot of arm tackles, and it seems that I recall a freshman WR for Central that was continually open as well as making several outstanding catches!

Weren't you the one, along with a late buddy, who had a yearly south Tampa invite/party to all high school message board fans ? My daughter lives a mile or two from where those parties were held and on a weekend visit with her I almost stopped by. I've kicked my ass many times wishing I was more socially outgoing....oh well.
yes! The last time we did one of those parties was about five years ago, although we did a big blowout when Steve passed away last year. Some of the old crowd, but not too many.

We were all at that game.

Somebody who was supposed to be Neutral did show up decked out in HS football attire at one of the Pearl Ave BBQs back in 2008. Holy shit that was 14 years ago! Blue and gold gear. Not sure if it was Saint Thomas gear, Naples gear, or even Charlotte tarp gear? I would think that neutral could wear any of the aforementioned teams. Also had a good buzz by the end of the party😃

We were all at that game.

Somebody who was supposed to be Neutral did show up decked out in HS football attire at one of the Pearl Ave BBQs back in 2008. Holy shit that was 14 years ago! Blue and gold gear. Not sure if it was Saint Thomas gear, Naples gear, or even Charlotte tarp gear? I would think that neutral could wear any of the aforementioned teams. Also had a good buzz by the end of the party😃
That was Wave 🤣

Reactions: joe1968
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT