ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Nuetered Observer?

Bulldog1987

Aug 15, 2003
Does he still try to be funny? Man this place really has fallen on hard times. Posts about helmets galore. Willie must have been institutionalized. Very sad RIP

Does he still try to be funny? Man this place really has fallen on hard times. Posts about helmets galore. Willie must have been institutionalized. Very sad RIP
Your a little late on the RIP... not on here much but don't think I've seen a Neutral post in a year or more not sure

He disappeared when this Pandemic thing started. I heard he was running from a cancel culture threat and slipped away to an Ex-pat community down in Guatemala.

Bulldog! Been years. Ironically, I just mentioned you on a site that has a thread about Rick Darlington being hired at Deland. I don’t post over there that much, but it is a little more active in this place.

Reactions: Bulldog1987
Bulldog! Been years. Ironically, I just mentioned you on a site that has a thread about Rick Darlington being hired at Deland. I don’t post over there that much, but it is a little more active in this place.

BTW this is 181pl. that account got all screwed up somehow and I can never login under it.

Y’all may remember I had a picture of Neutral but the phone is currently at the bottom of a pond somewhere in Lutz.

Reactions: Silver King
I was sitting right next to you at the Naples/Mainland game and we both heard one of his buddies refer to him or question him about neutral observer. I told you that he looked familiar from my days at the Dog Track which he mentioned frequently when he found out I owned dogs.

Reactions: MarkECannon
Wave pointed him out once to me at a Ft Myers game, he was up in the stands with a redhead and he waved at me. Wave always claims that as how they couldn't be one-in-the-same person!

Well 3 things tells me Him and Wave aren't the same

1. NO was very active posting at times Wave was out of commission
2. NO was generally a D towards me any chance he got (very un waveish)
3. IP Addresses from 2 different locations.... Wave ain't a puter expert to put that much effort into spoofing an IP address all these years so ole peezy wouldn't figure him out.

Reactions: Wavebb

3. IP Addresses from 2 different locations.... Wave ain't a puter expert to put that much effort into spoofing an IP address all these years so ole peezy wouldn't figure him out.

Come on Peezy, he once called you the "class of the under 30 crowd". Now that was like 14 years ago, but still. I think he complimented you.

Come on Peezy, he once called you the "class of the under 30 crowd". Now that was like 14 years ago, but still. I think he complimented you.
See I don't even remember that... but that's what your hear for... I didn't say always but he had a tendency to be a **** to me... but whatevs never met the guy like I have most the rest of you.

Don't sell Wave short; Blue 2 thought he may have been involved with the CIA and said he heard a rumor that the condo in Ruskin was some ind of "safe house."

haha it was Wavebb who first told me back in 2006 there were many ghosts on this board, while we talked on the phone whenever Hardee was visiting Haines City. I recall his exact words "You do know there are posters who have multiple accounts".

I worked in Information Technology for a long time I know the tricks of the trade like getting behind a VPN, using your cellular data instead of WIFI, things like that. There are some other ways I will not divulge here but its not hard to truly hide your IP ADDRESS. Now, I don't know if Peezy has access to the hard ISP Address, if he does, you cannot fool that one. That is the address ISPs use that stays with your as long as you have internet. That is how these perverts get caught with law enforcement.

Anyway, don't be fooled about Wavebb, he is a jet pilot, flew all over the planet, stopped off at Wendy's in the same jet and flew over the north pole to "mother Russia" just to take Putin a Wendy's Double Cheeseburger, Fries and a Frosty.

Wavebb/Neutral is in fact the "most interesting man in the world".

Reactions: gatorman001
Okay I give up no matter what I tell you old guys or how much proof is given yall aren't going to believe a damn thing.... Stubborn as mules as they say. Final word. Wave is not Neutral.... I did the research more than I put on her.... Will leave it at that lol.

I hate to sound like I'm from Missouri, the show me state, but how would Neutral who grew up in Ohio (que up Patches, at least the hard luck side of it), know about "pickin' up wimens" in trailer parks near Olga and such places?

Wave was a first responder and ran calls to those places as a young man and knew the turf (likely a few of the young ladies).

Neutral allegedly grew up on the Labron-like mean streets of Ohio, went to Ohio State.

Wave is a Hurricanes Fan, hates the Buckeyes for stealing that 6th NC Ring on a flag that came so late most of the people had left the stadium when it was thrown.

So could Wave have created Neut as an opposite of him, the anti-wave? Wave likes and gets along with Peezy, Neut likes to get his goat? Plausible isn't it?

Im curious, when did wavebb graduate from fort myers hs? like a specific graduating year?

At the last Orlando state finals in 2018 with his laptop Peezy showed us the hard evidence that Wave was not Neutral.

I hate to sound like I'm from Missouri, the show me state, but how would Neutral who grew up in Ohio (que up Patches, at least the hard luck side of it), know about "pickin' up wimens" in trailer parks near Olga and such places?

Wave was a first responder and ran calls to those places as a young man and knew the turf (likely a few of the young ladies).

Neutral allegedly grew up on the Labron-like mean streets of Ohio, went to Ohio State.

Wave is a Hurricanes Fan, hates the Buckeyes for stealing that 6th NC Ring on a flag that came so late most of the people had left the stadium when it was thrown.

So could Wave have created Neut as an opposite of him, the anti-wave? Wave likes and gets along with Peezy, Neut likes to get his goat? Plausible isn't it?

I mean if your into conspiracy theories I'd say go with that... Me in my day to day occupation I have to produce and trust the data so I'm going with the data lol.

Yet you and Dan still didn't believe me lol... Neut was somehow messaging on the board while wave was sitting next to Laz..... no phone in hand mind you lol.

The best evidence I observed that Wave would be Neutral Observer was at the Dwyer @ Armwood playoff game when Jack Nicklaus’ grandson Nick O’Leary played for Dwyer.

On a couple occasions Wave wears Ohio State gear. Anyone that knows Wave he usually has the U or Green Wave shirts and caps on. This night he had the Ohio State stuff on.

The game ended so we were walking out of the game when Jack Nicklaus comes walking up to Wave, shakes his hand and calls him by his name. I was stunned and impressed.

I stuck around to listen to the conversation and I heard them talking about each other’s families and Ohio State football. I was a little disappointed that Wave did not introduce me to Jack but it was pretty cool anyway. Wave is all about the U. This was the first time I discovered he was so connected to Ohio State. Take it for what it is worth.

Last edited:
Last time I seen Neutral, he was on the back of a Milk Carton.

leprechaunsketchjpg-fd696cd31b55ddaa.jpg

I don’t think that’s an accurate sketch of Neutral. That guy looks a bit intoxicated and we know Neutral does not partake.

LAZL! The world traveler checks in, how's it going buddy?

I think Wave graduated around 1974 or 75, he was a couple years behind me.

The only thing I won was the pick-em contest. A state championship for Fort Myers, a feat our football team can't claim. MrHighSchool came through with free admission to the Florida Finals which included the clubhouse for food. Mark and I had a great time that year. Off to Fort Lauderdale. Wave Out!

They're easily intimidated? Because the legislature created HS free agency?? Because after Chap, may he RIP, the Slaps lost purpose??? Because when Sexy Beast became another Mercenary Coach from Florida, some of his assistants followed, and they were probably Slaps who stopped posting???? Because people have to work more jobs now that the democrats are back in power (And I say that as a NPA)?????

Last edited:
They're easily intimidated? Because the legislature created HS free agency?? Because after Chap, may he RIP, the Slaps lost purpose??? Because when Sexy Beast became another Mercenary Coach from Florida, some of his assistants followed, and they were probably Slaps who stopped posting???? Because people have to work more jobs now that the democrats are back in power (And I say that as a NPA)?????
The people disappeared long before 2021... but then we can probably trace the draw down to the Obama administration and the plot thickens lol

Reactions: Silver King
Yet you and Dan still didn't believe me lol... Neut was somehow messaging on the board while wave was sitting next to Laz..... no phone in hand mind you lol.
My 2 cents: Wave's the nice guy, Neutral isn't. But the only difference between them is the amount of alcohol consumed. The transformation comes on slowly as Wave morphs into N.O. As to Peezy's claim of N.O. not posting while Wave is next to Laz at the state championships (Orlando) that is true, EXCEPT I got up to use the restroom and Wave was just in the entryway TEXTING. Wave is of the devious sort. Good guy but....Gatorman, Wave is a 1974 grad. On the outside chance I'm totally off, wrong, and mistaken then Silver King is the next best candidate with his congenial persona the opposite of the ball busting Neutral.....Happy Holidays to all, wish you guys the best, Peace.

Last edited:
Your off man.... And as far as IP addresses are concerned SK is closer to than Wave to NO

BTW this is 181pl. that account got all screwed up somehow and I can never login under it.
Weren't you the one, along with a late buddy, who had a yearly south Tampa invite/party to all high school message board fans ? My daughter lives a mile or two from where those parties were held and on a weekend visit with her I almost stopped by. I've kicked my ass many times wishing I was more socially outgoing....oh well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT