ADVERTISEMENT

What a difference a year makes

they will make the playoffs unless they totallt blow it against Lakewood Ranch!!! They will be a 7 or 8 seed if they beat LWR…

Its a mess in this Region because of all the mid or near .500 records and teams they've played…I gave up doing this region just keeping up on Hardee, Jesuit, Booker and TheySolo (Desoto)!!!

Last edited:
Has Desoto even made the playoffs yet?---I Know Hardee has

As long as Desoto wins against Lakewood Ranch they will be in.

Hardee and Jesuit - several different scenarios come into play, right now Hardee is ahead of Jesuit for the #1 spot.

Dunbar is #3 no matter what. Lakewood is #4 no matter what. Booker is #5 no matter what.

Immokalee, DeSoto, Jefferson: #6, #7, #8, but a lot can happen so don't be surprised this order changes.

As long as Desoto wins against Lakewood Ranch they will be in.

Hardee and Jesuit - several different scenarios come into play, right now Hardee is ahead of Jesuit for the #1 spot.

Dunbar is #3 no matter what. Lakewood is #4 no matter what. Booker is #5 no matter what.

Immokalee, DeSoto, Jefferson: #6, #7, #8, but a lot can happen so don't be surprised this order changes.

And If Desoto loses to LR--- will they still be in?

Very likely Desoto could lose and still get in. There are some other games that effect the final seeding. I crunched some numbers and found a way for Tarpon Springs to get the final spot if Desoto lost, but they would still need help from others.

Yep HWY17 IS correct District 9 is kinda messing up everybody in Reg 3. If Sebring would have finished their season w/10 games it not be as close between Hardee and Jesuit.

Glad to see Hardee QB only out REGULAR season like I stated lol.

Desoto could possibly get the #6 seed. A lot of veriables in play that will determine the final order of things.

Heres the final FHSAA POINT report:

REGION 3
Team Record Avg
1. Hardee 9-0 41.67
2. Jesuit 8-1 40.89
3. Booker 5-4 38.11
4. Dunbar 5-4 36.89
5. Lakewood 4-5 35.89
6. Immokalee 5-5 35.80
7. DeSoto County 6-3 35.78
8.Jefferson 5-5 35.30
—————————————-
Tarpon Springs 5-4 34.56
Southeast 4-5 34.33
Robinson 5-4 34.11
Cypress Lake 4-5 33.33
Gibbs 2-8 33.10
Lely 2-7 32.00
Lemon Bay 1-8 31.67
Bayshore 4-5 31.56
Mariner 4-5 31.11
Middleton 3-6 30.67
Spoto 3-6 30.11
Clewiston 1-8 29.67
Dunedin 0-9 26.67
——————————————

I do not see Tarpon Springs making it to 8 but Desoto can move to 6 stay at 7 or move to 8 just depends on if Booker wins and if Lake Placid wins… A Booker & LP win will give Desoto more points not alot but enough to move to 6… Booker is 5-4 if Booker loses Desoto gets 25 points if Booker wins Desoto gets 30 points… Same as Lake Placid vs Avon Park but Desoto would get the winning side points not losing side as with Booker since Booker beat them…

So Desoto is in just where is the question…

Remember
1 vs 8
2 vs 7
3 vs 6
4 vs 5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT