Wilddog10

Oct 22, 2017
Weather should be just right...
District Championship on the line....
Hardee 8-0...
DeSoto 6-2...
Should be a dandy...
Feels of days of old...

I would really like 7 strong days of crap talking on this board, and will be disappointed if it’s not the case. Hopefully Poolboy comes out of hibernation. Would like to see him defend himself against the likes of HWF, Stacks, and HWY.

Reactions: Hwy17 and Bullcat01
Wilddog10

Day 1:

once again we are here, another year, another time, but one thing that hasnt changed is Desoto once again hoping, wanting, begging, just to get their hands on that 10-0 season. Guess they will have to settle for 2nd best, again, and again!!!!!

Wilddog10 is that a good start? Hopefully poolboy shows up!!!! Hes good at excercising his mouth!!!

Last edited:
Nice that you could get this thing off to a good start. My worry is that poolboy might get treated like a rented mule by yourself and stacks. I will try to come to his defense as much as I possibly can but that might be a stretch.

Poolboy......Where are you? It's Time To Come Out And Play!!! Or maybe you just want to stay in hiding cause you know what kind of pain Them Boys from The County North of you are gonna bring come Friday Night.

Reactions: Bullcat01
If Poolboy is ridin wiff Wavebb, you'll probably never see him. Wave never shows up.

Day 2
I’m sure Wavebb picked him up in his jet and Poolboy pulled a “D.B. Cooper” on all of us!!!! Just curious where he jumped out and if took his chute with him. All summer we kept hearing BUMPER, BUMPER, BUMPER, now it’s time to “BUMPER UP” and be a man!!!!

I’m sure Bumper is watching the Hardee film and eating popcorn, drooling right about now with DJack sitting next to him while Nicklow giving both of them a Shoulder massage!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hwy17
They might want to bring in a special officiating crew for this one!! Hardee has to control themselves, WAY to many PF calls and extending the opposing teams offensive drives. DeSoto’s Mele leads the District in INT’s with over 10 on the season. Weather might play a factor as well, 40% chance of rain and temps in the mid to high 60’s. Only I am certain of is if you want a good seat you might want to arrive early. Parking last week overflowed into the Turner parking lot and that was against Bayshore.

How come Desoto hasn’t extended those visitor seats. Desoto builds a fantastic building across the street but won’t put in more visitors bleachers concerns me. I swear the visitors has to already pay dearly because of the pig crap next door...They should give us free entrance in lieu of smelling that stuff. I thought it was called The Dog Pound?

Btw I wouldn’t be worried of interceptions because I can promise you what you haven’t seen on film is what they need to be concerned with. Bring the popcorn because it’s going to be a show!!!

Most of those PF calls were crap done by the Refs but I willl say it’s my hope EVERYBODY stays CALM!!!!

The rain is suppose to start Thursday evening so it should be over by Friday gametime !!!! But bring yo jackets!!

Last edited:
The PIG CRAP was ripe the other day, and could be smelled all the way on the home side. Add a little rain, wind, and the FFA kids turning it by cleaning out the stalls and I'm sure it should be just about right come game time. One of the home field advantages that the Dogs have. As for the "building" located across the street, just look at the big name across the front of it. Won't be getting anymore of that money with the lawsuit the county is facing and legal battles to come. Either come early or stand doesn't matter either way to us. Be sure and visit the concession stand while your here and flush the toilet. I would say wash your hands when your done, but we don't have time to put instructions on the soap dispensers for our Hardee visitors so just use your pants. Any other concerns you might have prior to Friday's game just let me know and I will do my best to move them along. Much love as always HWF.

The refs have to call the PF on Hardee or else the the Wildcat offense might score triple digits.

They might want to bring in a special officiating crew for this one!! Hardee has to control themselves, WAY to many PF calls and extending the opposing teams offensive drives. DeSoto’s Mele leads the District in INT’s with over 10 on the season. Weather might play a factor as well, 40% chance of rain and temps in the mid to high 60’s. Only I am certain of is if you want a good seat you might want to arrive early. Parking last week overflowed into the Turner parking lot and that was against Bayshore.

The 2004 game comes to mind. Both teams came into the game unbeaten. Hurricane Charley had messed up both schools stadiums; Hardee played every game on the road that year. We were told ahead of time to bring our own chairs to the Desoto game. This group of Hardee kids showed up with an old sofa they picked up that someone had thrown out. They painted it orange and blue and sat it on the track to watch from. Sofa was a recliner too so here they were kicked backed with drinks and pop corn watching the game. I wish I had made a picture of it.

Reactions: Silver King
He played the whole game Friday. He should be fine. Desoto wants Hardee healthy, no excuses win or lose...

Actually he left the game with about 5 mins left in the game.... Heard he may be out!!! Sorry Wilddog10 and no I don’t think Desoto wants him under center trust me!!!

Hell we have been missing players all year because of grades. This game is no different, trust me...same kids this week as last week.

The following test will be given to the DHS football team. They must answer 5 correctly in order to play this Friday night.

All questions are multiple choice:

1. What shape best describes the shape of a football?

a. Round

b. Square

c. Triangle

d. None of the above

2. What is the total length of a football field?

a. 100 yards

b. 200 yards

c. 120 yards

d. None of the above

3. What are the school colors for DeSoto high school?

a. Blue and White

b. Blue and Orange

c. Blue and Yellow

d. Blue and Black

4. Where will Friday’s night game be played?

a. Wauchula, FL

b. Arcadia, FL

c. Nocatee, FL

d. Zolfo Springs, FL

5. Who is the opponent for this week’s game?

a. Avon Park

b. Charlotte

c. Hardee

d. All the above

6. Who is going to win this Friday night’s game?

a. Hardee

b. The Wildcats

c. The other team

d. All the above

7. Who is Desoto going to lose to this week?

a. Hardee

b. The Wildcats

c. The team with Orange helmets

d. All the above

Just heard that the back judge from Polk county that has the limp is coming in as a fill in for this game. Apparently the back judge from the fort Myers crew has a family reunion to attend. No worries he is wearing black cargo pants for the extra pockets, says he will be ready!!!

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
Just heard that the back judge from Polk county that has the limp is coming in as a fill in for this game. Apparently the back judge from the fort Myers crew has a family reunion to attend. No worries he is wearing black cargo pants for the extra pockets, says he will be ready!!!

Besides you Wilddog10 where’s the rest of those Desoto gurus? I thought for sure they would be on here!!!!

Ok so I told you guys that I would take care of issues for you guys prior to Friday’s contest and I’m trying to deliver as good as I can. Here is what I have been able to handle so far:
1. We figured there was really no need to bring in extra seating for fans or the band. The Opposing site of all 11 Blue Star Brigade Members won’t fill up the many seats anyways.
2. I had the local junior class add Applesauce to the concession stand menu. Figured it would be easier for you guys to chew(or act like you are chewing), and swallow.
3. DeSoto only allows 10 opposing coaches on the visitors sidelines at one time. So no need for Hardee to bring all 20 of there’s. If you cut out all the dads and guys that just stand around without headsets on y’all should be good.
4. Just to be clear, yalls gate of entry is over by the petting zoo. Cash is preferred, we don’t accept bottle caps, gold teeth, IOU’s, or out of date EBT cards as a form of payment.

I’m really looking out for you guys and hoping that y’all have a good experience. I’ll let you know of anything else I took care of between now and then.

Reactions: Silver King
Ok so I told you guys that I would take care of issues for you guys prior to Friday’s contest and I’m trying to deliver as good as I can. Here is what I have been able to handle so far:
1. We figured there was really no need to bring in extra seating for fans or the band. The Opposing site of all 11 Blue Star Brigade Members won’t fill up the many seats anyways.
2. I had the local junior class add Applesauce to the concession stand menu. Figured it would be easier for you guys to chew(or act like you are chewing), and swallow.
3. DeSoto only allows 10 opposing coaches on the visitors sidelines at one time. So no need for Hardee to bring all 20 of there’s. If you cut out all the dads and guys that just stand around without headsets on y’all should be good.
4. Just to be clear, yalls gate of entry is over by the petting zoo. Cash is preferred, we don’t accept bottle caps, gold teeth, IOU’s, or out of date EBT cards as a form of payment.

I’m really looking out for you guys and hoping that y’all have a good experience. I’ll let you know of anything else I took care of between now and then.

Had me laughing really hard!!!!

Here's some good ones I've found, some I made up:

1. What do you get when you cross a bulldog and a shih tzu?

Bullsh&^!

2. I've always wondered why the Dogs has a pig farm next door to both their practice and playing field....

Its because they think their sh^& doesn't stink so they've have adapted to smelling their own sh*& so they installed a pig farm next door has a reminder of how bad they really smell....

3. What is it called when a cat wins a dog show?

A CAT-HAS-TROPHY!

4. When is Desoto going to change out their mascot? I figure by now this fella would have been set free:

s-l300.jpg

5. Tell Bulldog Coaches that I heard the Refs do accept EBT cards so if they happen to drop any out of their pockets make sure they are not green because they may not see them.

6. Define Endzone: a 160 feet by 30 foot box, where Wildcats runs to a lot but as of this date, no Bulldog has been able to find their way there...

7. Define 10-0: something the Bulldogs has never, ever seen except by looking over to the other side of the field at Hardee Wildcats....

8. Once there was a bulldog that actually bit a Wildcat, after 5 days of extreme pain the bulldog died!!!

more to come.....

Reactions: Wilddog10
I’ve wrote what I’m going to write. Just waiting to see if any dogs has anything to come back with!

Sammy I know why you said that but trust me the one who will be under center come Friday is actually more of a threat!!!!!

And before you good boyz down south try to motivate to go after the transfer just remember we have about 4 >300lb lineman who just loves pancaking the opponents to the ground!!!! Bring the popcorn Hardee because it’s going to be a good show. Bulldogs well you folks can bring the poopcorn, just shovel it from next door!!!

Last edited:
Being 300lbs plus does not mean that you can “pancake” people. It also helps to be able to move your feet appropriately. I watch every week players that are well under 300 move around a 300 plus lineman that has a problem pick’em up and putt’em down so spare us. Pretty sure a player coming under center for the first time this year is not a “better” option than an individual that has been there all season. Only 2 options Hardee has if in doubt Pearson is a “no go” is #9 or #21, the freshman #18 is NOT an option. #9 has been a different player and basically a non factor since the Ft Meade game even though he is probably the most gifted player on the squad. #21 is “gamer” plain and simple, but moving him from a receiving option for Hardee presents other problems. He is best blocking WR that Hardee has and along with #6 one of their main targets. Having #3 out at QB definitely changes things for Hardee no doubt, if you argue differently than well your drunk. Hopefully for him he is ok, being a senior and leading his team all year sucks if he can’t go. Looking past DeSoto, Hardee needs him to make a run into the playoffs.

Being 300lbs plus does not mean that you can “pancake” people. It also helps to be able to move your feet appropriately. I watch every week players that are well under 300 move around a 300 plus lineman that has a problem pick’em up and putt’em down so spare us. Pretty sure a player coming under center for the first time this year is not a “better” option than an individual that has been there all season. Only 2 options Hardee has if in doubt Pearson is a “no go” is #9 or #21, the freshman #18 is NOT an option. #9 has been a different player and basically a non factor since the Ft Meade game even though he is probably the most gifted player on the squad. #21 is “gamer” plain and simple, but moving him from a receiving option for Hardee presents other problems. He is best blocking WR that Hardee has and along with #6 one of their main targets. Having #3 out at QB definitely changes things for Hardee no doubt, if you argue differently than well your drunk. Hopefully for him he is ok, being a senior and leading his team all year sucks if he can’t go. Looking past DeSoto, Hardee needs him to make a run into the playoffs.

Here maybe this will help you more....

Booker 19 - Desoto 6

Booker 0 - Hardee 49!!!

If you are going to key on #7 then two others will be running down field!!!

I can tell you who is going to be QB but I'm not, just bring the poopcorn!!! Prepare your grill, I can tell you the crow will be smokin' down in Desoto come Saturday Morning Wilddog10!!!!

Last edited:
You know I’m giving it my best trying to go back and forth with you HWF but at times it’s a struggle...

I need poolboy....

You need poolboy....

Day 5

I interesting facts:

1.Normal human being has 32 teeth, for some odd reason folks in Desoto has 0 which coincidentally has been Desoto game ending score…

2. I heard Desotos School Board members decided to give up their free time to help out some farmers over the summer…Here’s a photo of Desoto School board hard at work:
Minors_teamf.jpg

3. I got to see Desoto’s Football team photo for their year book… Love it, it really fits Da Dogs:
10%3A17%20CBCB%20Football.jpg

4. Group Photo Coaching Staff:
a-group-of-clowns-cuzco-attending-a-convention-of-clowns-throughout-F7Y4FH.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT