ADVERTISEMENT

What a difference a year makes

15-6 Hardee Game over with our backup QB. It was nasty but hey Hardee got the job done. Give me your address Wilddog I have that shirt for u!!!

Poolboy getting the grill ready for some good ole crow.

I will say DJack did well but Hardee’s OLINE was a little too much for Desoto.

Great ball game. Knew that hardee’s fGK was a difference maker. Not enough offense for DeSoto. Special Teams played very well for Hardee.

I was getting nervous there for a while.

Go beat Lakewood Ranch. Hardee vs Desoto rematch very likely

Reactions: Bullcat01
To be honest I knew for a fact Desoto would not score after that first TD. Sometimes it takes a few or more snaps for the defense to settle down and that’s exactly what Hardee did. Hardee’s defense has had three picks after that TD and they began to get after the QB, after a few sacks the Desoto QB didn’t want to run anymore.

I will give hats to Desoto out of respect but I can promise you if Hardee’s number 3 was under center the score would have been 35-6 Hardee!!! The backup who plays WR was rushing too many passes but overall he did well except for the delay of game penalties.

Number 3 was walking great pregame so hopefully he will be ready come Monday.

Poolboy you can come out now the game is over!!! C’mon man!!!

Wilddog10 what was up with the happy flag and we get a personal foul by our offensive lineman? He did nothing wrong, he didn’t say a word, he was playing to the whistle.

What did that Desoto player say to the Ref to get the unsportsmanlike penalty?

Wilddog10 what was up with the happy flag and we get a personal foul by our offensive lineman? He did nothing wrong, he didn’t say a word, he was playing to the whistle.

What did that Desoto player say to the Ref to get the unsportsmanlike penalty?
Hey, HWF is Wilddog that DeSoto announcer that was on Heartland Broadcasting Friday? I swear that DeSoto announcer on there sounded just like Wilddog! He had the same score prediction as Wilddog, he talked about how Hardee's FG kicker would make a difference, and a lot of other stuff Wilddog posted on this board before the game was said by Heartland Broadcasting's DeSoto announcer.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
Bullcat01 well I’m not going there sorry man. I do know Wilddog01 as we actually “accidentally” ran into each other after myself, family and Desoto Tony Jones SR ate at Beefs. I don’t tell who ppl are on here but if you ask me in person I will tell you who he is.

I know where Neutral lives, who Wavebb is and some others I just don’t tell others on here who is who, it’s a rule of mine. If you know who I am just ask me in person.

Wilddog10 I’m coming down that way tomorrow where can I meet up with you let’s say around 10am to give you your shirt? I’m heading down that way to most likely buy a tiller so it’s the best time I can get you that shirt!!! Haha

I was pretty sure that the Heartland Broadcasting announced only Hardee game’s?? I have no idea about a Desoto announcer on there? DeSoto does have a radio crew at their home games but they are on an AM station and are miserable to listen to. HWF you to just mail it to me? I’m out of town all week this week. Sounds like I was right about Hardee’s kicker though...

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
I was pretty sure that the Heartland Broadcasting announced only Hardee game’s?? I have no idea about a Desoto announcer on there? DeSoto does have a radio crew at their home games but they are on an AM station and are miserable to listen to. HWF you to just mail it to me? I’m out of town all week this week. Sounds like I was right about Hardee’s kicker though...

Whenever I came out of beefs what did you tell me as I was walking towards my SUV?

When did we have our rendezvous??? Was it this year?? And Chiefwildcat has been missing!!! He is in the car with poolboy I guess.

Nope...

It’s been a few moons since I have played the hot and cold game!!

So whenever I asked you on the other board in a message if that was YOU on the Facebook link you said yes , on that holding play photovyou posted, but that was a lie? Funny.

The way you talked a few times you do sure sounded like ChiefWildcat IMHO!!! It your ninja pic looks like another person who use to get on here with a different name but used that pic... Is that you DJack? Haha

Hey, HWF is Wilddog that DeSoto announcer that was on Heartland Broadcasting Friday? I swear that DeSoto announcer on there sounded just like Wilddog! He had the same score prediction as Wilddog, he talked about how Hardee's FG kicker would make a difference, and a lot of other stuff Wilddog posted on this board before the game was said by Heartland Broadcasting's DeSoto announcer.

To be honest Bullcat I think they are both the same person. The radio announcer is who I met Friday in front of Beefs. He works for The Arcadian. If you go to YouTube from the Desoto vs Hardee game a few years ago he has a video on there. He’s the one I met in front of Beefs. He actually seen me started smiling and That guy said “Hardee has a good team and will win but I’m not going to say that on the radio or online”. You said he pretty much said the same thing as Wilddog so I wouldn’t doubt the two are the same person. It’s fine he has a shirt to wear at Desotos first playoff game but I knew he wouldn’t hold up to the bet!!! Just like a dog, always letting us down!!!!

Last edited:
LOL, is all I got!!! You guys represent Hardee County well, BaHaHaHa!!! You know what they say when you assume....

To be honest Bullcat I think they are both the same person. The radio announcer is who I met Friday in front of Beefs. He works for The Arcadian. If you go to YouTube from the Desoto vs Hardee game a few years ago he has a video on there. He’s the one I met in front of Beefs. He actually seen me started smiling and That guy said “Hardee has a good team and will win but I’m not going to say that on the radio or online”. You said he pretty much said the same thing as Wilddog so I wouldn’t doubt the two are the same person. It’s fine he has a shirt to wear at Desotos first playoff game but I knew he wouldn’t hold up to the bet!!! Just like a dog, always letting us down!!!!
LOL, is all I got!!! You guys represent Hardee County well, BaHaHaHa!!! You know what they say when you assume....
HWF, what are the chances there's a rematch between Hardee and DeSoto in the 1st round? It would be hilarious if Wilddog would have to wear a Wildcat shirt to a 1st round playoff game between Hardee and DeSoto! LOL! Hopefully Wilddog changes his mind and keeps his word.

I say... Don't make a bet, unless you keep you're word. HWF, you are right about those Dawgs always letting us down.

He won’t keep his word. I cant even figure out where to drop the shirt off or send it. Been thinking of dropping it off at The Arcadian then have them place an ad in the paper in the Lost and Found Section: “Wilddog you lost your shirt it’s here at the Arcadian Office”...Can you see in the visitors bleachers all Blue then one guy wearing orange? It’s the great pumpkin Charlie Brown!!!!

The Region is a mess with the points. But Hardee has to win come Friday to guarantee us Seed 1. Desoto is 8 right now but could move to 7 if Avon Park loses to Lake Placid which will hurt us just a tad.

Proof that defense wins championships!

I missed it was that a championship?

That remain to be seen - close game, DeSoto Def played well. Some of you Hardee cats were talking blow out. Let's see if the teams meet in a playoff which defense wins championship. Hard to beat a team twice, particularly one that knows they can play with you.

That remain to be seen - close game, DeSoto Def played well. Some of you Hardee cats were talking blow out. Let's see if the teams meet in a playoff which defense wins championship. Hard to beat a team twice, particularly one that knows they can play with you.

Yes, it clinched the district championship for Hardee. Hardee's defense played stellar once again. Offensively the 'Cats were without their starting qb who should be well come playoff time. There were a few miscues on offense, otherwise the score would have been a lot higher.

Desoto scored 6 points i call that a blow out and if we had our QB in it would have been 35-6… He would have passed all over Desoto… They said its hard to beat a team twice I find that untrue… Hardee now knows how to get to that QB and get into his head… Palmetto beat us twice in 2011 abd worse the second time… So dont always believe in that hard to beat a team twice… Hardee had Desotos QB running all over the field Hardee looked like dog catchers!!!!!

If you call 15-6 a blowout, you don't watch much highschool fb cuz. Prolly 4-5 teams withing 60 miles of DeSoto comeback from bigger scores Fri nite- Venice/Palmetta, Charlotte/Port Charlote, and a few others. You all puffed-up front-chest'n us that 9-points is a damn blowout and keep saying how bad DeSoto is. You need to grab hold of a thought and check what it also say about Hardee. You try getting on us two DeSoto fans, only two of us cause wd run off pool buy because he took his girl or somthin, but I ain't havin someone tryiing to sound like he Einstein, but mo like curly from the three stoogees.

"if we had our QB" ya ya ya if frogs had wings

Poolboy did it too himself Sammy. Just don’t know if I can follow you down the same path that I did come last Friday. Let’s give credit where it is due.... Hardee although didn’t play perfect and had trouble moving the ball against Desoto’s D they did do enough to come out victorious. Hardee played the majority of the game from there own 40 yardline or shorter. They had 1 long play which was the screen to #9, but the also adjusted quickly to Desoto’s QB ability to run when flushed. Desoto went away from their TE too fast I thought because Hardee was having a hard time covering him. Desoto didn’t have an answer for Hardee’s #45 or #42 all night and was the main reason they struggled moving the ball. Not saying I would not enjoy a re-match and that Desoto wouldn’t have a chance but if Hardee gets their QB back the mountain just got a little steeper is all.

Poolboy did it too himself Sammy. Just don’t know if I can follow you down the same path that I did come last Friday. Let’s give credit where it is due.... Hardee although didn’t play perfect and had trouble moving the ball against Desoto’s D they did do enough to come out victorious. Hardee played the majority of the game from there own 40 yardline or shorter. They had 1 long play which was the screen to #9, but the also adjusted quickly to Desoto’s QB ability to run when flushed. Desoto went away from their TE too fast I thought because Hardee was having a hard time covering him. Desoto didn’t have an answer for Hardee’s #45 or #42 all night and was the main reason they struggled moving the ball. Not saying I would not enjoy a re-match and that Desoto wouldn’t have a chance but if Hardee gets their QB back the mountain just got a little steeper is all.

Speaking of your TE please explain how he was covered up but never got called for whenever he went out for a pass? The WR kept covering him up!!!! I guess a few greens were dropped on the ground.

Sammy Po’Boy yep ,your correct, he’s out for the rest of the regular season!!! Last I told ya days leading up to the game that Desoto would get tired come 3rd and 4th qrt and that is exactly what happen. You QB also plays defense, he was running all over the field the whole game, he got worked down but you won’t admit after Desotos first TD Hardee clamped down on defense. We started a lot on the other side of the 50. And we had what 3 interceptions. But hey I guess that’s not part of football.

Just a little heads up on our QB, he could've played against Desoto was a coaches decision to sit him, not 100% sure he'll play against Barron Collier but will be good to go for playoffs!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT