ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost to UCF?

That just proves my point.

Excuse me? You had a point? What point? You didn't play college ball, you tried out and quit.

Here's my point, stop lying. When you first started coming in here with all kinds of HorseApple
UCF posts, you could lie all day. Nobody cared. Now we have UCF people in here that will call you out on your bs.
Don't get it twisted, though, Galahack, we still don't care about UCF. We just care about calling you out on your ridiculous bullshit.

Go sit down and have some more onion dip.

How ya been, Neut? Ain't seed you in a minute. How'd dat kitchen remodel end up?

You wish you'd a hired some vatos eh, Holmes?

We have missed you old wise one! And again, my apologies to UCF fans. Even though I learned later I wasn't allowed to (because I went to another school), I was pulling for them big time that year they hit #4, even suggested they were on a trajectory to replace my then bumbling Canes in the Big 3 in FL.

Excuse me? You had a point? What point? You didn't play college ball, you tried out and quit.

Here's my point, stop lying. When you first started coming in here with all kinds of HorseApple
UCF posts, you could lie all day. Nobody cared. Now we have UCF people in here that will call you out on your bs.
Don't get it twisted, though, Galahack, we still don't care about UCF. We just care about calling you out on your ridiculous bullshit.

Go sit down and have some more onion dip.
Nope, played a full season, then my father died and since one brother was on active duty and the other a senior at UF I felt it was my responsibility to help my mother get through everything, so once again you're wrong. Now Popsicle don't be mad that your cheating canes got busted again. Miami cheating is like the sun coming up in the morning, a sure thing. Don't worry though Popsicle, it's like a tree falling in the forest, no one will know Miami will be on probation again, that would take someone showing up to a game.

miami-hurricanes-sparse-crowd.jpg

201507_1958_gdcda_sm.jpg

Its hard not to pull for the locals when they have that flash in the pan season.

I hope Frost can build the foundation and do some winning before he leaves for greener pastures.

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT