ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost to UCF?

I been working, cousin. Building a new offense. Real excited.

Enforcing the bet?

No, I tried that. Remember? New boss said leave him alone, quit making a big deal out of it.

Then, when Donnie Brasco set up his Big Red Goose Honk and Batch Rubbing Hooka Lounge,
I decided nobody really gives a fook if this board has a standard for posting. (Except the **** bot.)

Nom' sayin'?

I appreciate you reminding his whelshing, no game, bullshit talking, fantasy walking, front running, lying, screen name supporting an unFEATED seasonING, blockheaded, encephalitic, jacked up ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS about it.

I know where he lives, Bayardrooster gave me his address.
Front running, that is good. I've never met a Miami fan that actually went to Miami, who is the front runner.

Front running, that is good. I've never met a Miami fan that actually went to Miami, who is the front runner.

Dude, your incessant whining makes the rest of we UCF fans and alumni look bad... Just be excited about the possible changes coming soon and the fact that soon be in a Power 5 conference (finally) along with the new uniforms that will bring more attention from recruits (whether its a good reason or not).
#RiseAndConquer
#ChargeOn
#GoKnights

This well-known member not only attended UF but graduated from said institution. I also coach the youth of America and have coached at or against 90% of the teams I comment on this board about.

This well-known member not only attended UF but graduated from said institution. I also coach the youth of America and have coached at or against 90% of the teams I comment on this board about.
You coached against UCF because you commented about them.

I've been to one. ****'S THAT got to do with you being a whelshing, front running, excuse making, bullshitter?
Just curious, if you have been to only one UM game than you are a UM fan, like all the others. I should not have questioned your fandom, you're the UM fans we all know and love.

Just curious, if you have been to only one UM game than you are a UM fan, like all the others. I should not have questioned your fandom, you're the UM fans we all know and love.

Uh, that's really flawed logic, there. What if he is a fan of another team that played UM?

Gator Bowl 2000. Vs. Ga Tech. Canes won, I think. I was pretty hung over. Just kept hammering.

That makes me a Canes fan, huh? All bout the U, you dopey bitch.

Happy Memorial Day, SK nursing a wicked sunburn and slight hangover today after two days partying on a sandbar in Boca Grande.

SK disturbed to see UCF's "Knight in Delusion Armor"; Sir Galahad, has moved back to using Miami as the standard to justify USF's existance (Like posters from other states coming to this board to claim their state has the best football- ha ha, at least they know where to come to the alter to plea their case).

OK, Dear Sir, impressive that UCF beat Bama, but has UCF, with that wonderful fan base, ever beaten Miami, who thouest harp upon?

Again, my apologies to reasonable UCF fans. SK loved what they did when they went to #4 a few years back. As a fan of Florida teams it was good for the state - and no SK didn't go to any of the state schools because SK wasn't big enough, fast enough, or good enough.

But SK has been a Canes fan since his parents used to drive over from Punta Gorda to watch George Myra play in the 1960s, and no one is going to tell him who he can like or why, particularly on this Memorial Day becuase this is 'Merica hoss, a place where we still have a smidgen of free choice because of those who have died for it.

Reactions: peezy28
Happy Memorial Day, SK nursing a wicked sunburn and slight hangover today after two days partying on a sandbar in Boca Grande.

SK disturbed to see UCF's "Knight in Delusion Armor"; Sir Galahad, has moved back to using Miami as the standard to justify USF's existance (Like posters from other states coming to this board to claim their state has the best football- ha ha, at least they know where to come to the alter to plea their case).

OK, Dear Sir, impressive that UCF beat Bama, but has UCF, with that wonderful fan base, ever beaten Miami, who thouest harp upon?

Again, my apologies to reasonable UCF fans. SK loved what they did when they went to #4 a few years back. As a fan of Florida teams it was good for the state - and no SK didn't go to any of the state schools because SK wasn't big enough, fast enough, or good enough.

But SK has been a Canes fan since his parents used to drive over from Punta Gorda to watch George Myra play in the 1960s, and no one is going to tell him who he can like or why, particularly on this Memorial Day becuase this is 'Merica hoss, a place where we still have a smidgen of free choice because of those who have died for it.
Boca Grande on Memorial day, how south tampa of you. So when did you attend UM?

US News and World Report Best Colleges Ranking...
UF - #47
UM - #51
FSU - #96 tie
Alabama - #96 tie
USF - #156
Florida Institute of Technology - #161
UCF - #165

Dear Sir Galahad maybe you should focus on beating the mighty academic institution that is the Florida Institute of Technology before you start picking on where people went to college. There are 164 chances that it was a better education than you received.

He didn't but he played college ball elsewhere... Not going to a school does not disqualify you as a fan of that school... Otherwise every fan base would be much smaller than they are.

If playing for a school were a requirement, I'd be in real trouble. I have been a fan of both Florida and FSU since I moved to the state in 1992. I know a whole lot about their programs and I can speak intelligently about them. The same goes for SK and Miami. Give it a break!

I absolutely hate when people claim your not a real fan if you didn't go to said school. I know many people who go to a university that actually root for others... Where you get your education is just that where you get your education. It doesn't make you a better fan.

I love this premise:

I wear Auburn gear cause I went to Auburn;
You wear Bama gear cause you went to Wal Mart.

He didn't but he played college ball elsewhere... Not going to a school does not disqualify you as a fan of that school... Otherwise every fan base would be much smaller than they are.
Peezy I think in his mind you're very wrong about that. He said I can't root for the Canes because I went to St Mary of the Plains. But since he's a college player "somewhere else" I'm really confused, did he go to grad school at UCF? If he's a coach, OMG will that throw a Monkey Wrench into it. I went to a different college for Grad school (It pains me to say NOT MIAMI, Ft Hays State Univ. in Hays, Kansas (Gen Custer's last stop before the Little Big Horn) but I still followed them. Hey, I have to get my game face back on, I'm up here tucking reefs in sails on 360 tongs of schooner and contending with gale force winds. But three college teammates (NOT FROM MIAMI) are sailing with me.

Read my ppost I didn't. But, what years did you play footbal at UCF?

That punk assed, basement dwelling, bet whelshing, front running, basement dweller ain't never played no college ball. Just put that up on the list of other shit he has claimed and can't back up.

How was the UCF recruiting class this year?

They went on a nice run this weekend landing 5 commits, most notably, Antwan Owens from Godby, Viktor Beach from Bishop Verot, and Emmanuel Greene from IMG by way of Coconut Creek.

They also have Otis Anderson from University Christian, and today they landed a guy I think is underrated in Gabriel Davis from Sanford Seminole.

Gabe is big kid at 6'2" 209, not really a speed guy, but more of a jump ball fade in the end-zone type WR. He had 20 catches for 367 yards and 3 TD's last year. I'm interested to see what he does this year in Don Starks' "NASCAR" offense.

Reactions: BrowardHandicapper
US News and World Report Best Colleges Ranking...
UF - #47
UM - #51
FSU - #96 tie
Alabama - #96 tie
USF - #156
Florida Institute of Technology - #161
UCF - #165

Dear Sir Galahad maybe you should focus on beating the mighty academic institution that is the Florida Institute of Technology before you start picking on where people went to college. There are 164 chances that it was a better education than you received.
Got some bad news for you, much of those rankings are based upon endowment and research grants of which most research grants are of a medical nature. Since endowments are mostly what a school has in savings, it all depends on what the schools spend money on. For instance, UCF has a very nice new campus, constantly building new buildings, arenas and a fairly new stadium. That money is mostly coming out of UCF's pocket, thus the endowment goes down. Sorry but I would rather have a nice campus and a low endowment than a high endowment and a crappy looking campus.

But just for fun I'll say this, college is what you make of it. I promise you I have done better than 95% of all UF grads. College only gets you your first job, the rest is up to you.

That punk assed, basement dwelling, bet whelshing, front running, basement dweller ain't never played no college ball. Just put that up on the list of other shit he has claimed and can't back up.
Actually I did, just not at UCF. I played at a smaller school but after some personal issues I had to move home and help my family. I did however attend and graduated from UCF, the school I cheer for.

OH but here we go again, Miami is up to their old tricks. You knew it would not last long.

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...ed-amid-probe-into-potential-ncaa-violations/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT