ADVERTISEMENT

Manatee since Kinnan left ...

...(I'm) not convinced that Booth has the ability at this point to sustain Manatee as a viable state power, based on what I'm seeing with the football program top to bottom.
Booth could probably sustain dominance if he (and the school board) were willing to put up with the same amount of shame and humiliation that an inexcusable infestation of human cockroaches brought to Manatee HS during the Kinnan Era(s). That's the ultimate price Manatee HS paid to be a "winner".

Maybe Booth (and Manatee) will not be able to sustain football dominance, but Nu'Trelle would be willing to lay money that decent people involved with the school system in Manatee are going to do everything within their power to restore respectability to Manatee HS. When they cleaned house, they spoke loud and clear. The message was long overdue, but finally they said, "Enough is enough!"

If I were a Hurricane alumnus, I'd thank God that the School Board acted on behalf of the overall good of the student body. I'd hold my head high and wouldn't give a rat's ____ if the football program went 0-10 as long as thugs, felons, child molesters, rapists, and crooked administrators were no longer allowed to roam the hallways. Let those type of miscreants work their magic to black the eye of another school, a school that's willing to "look the other way" as long as the team wins.

Reactions: MustangMom
I've watched both BR and Manatee...I think it would be a good game; BR is physical and big on the OL/DL. Manatee is quick at the skill positions.

Manatee has improved as the season has gone, looked awful vs a bad Tallahassee Lincoln team...that game just looked like two terrible teams; Manatee has improved but the competition hasn't been great either.

Braden has looked dominant, the Venice and Palmetto wins were impressive, hate that Thomas is out; that'll hurt their chances for a deep run.

Would be a great matchup for the community to see, wish it would've happened this season.

Booth could probably sustain dominance if he (and the school board) were willing to put up with the same amount of shame and humiliation that an inexcusable infestation of human cockroaches brought to Manatee HS during the Kinnan Era(s). That's the ultimate price Manatee HS paid to be a "winner".

Maybe Booth (and Manatee) will not be able to sustain football dominance, but Nu'Trelle would be willing to lay money that decent people involved with the school system in Manatee are going to do everything within their power to restore respectability to Manatee HS. When they cleaned house, they spoke loud and clear. The message was long overdue, but finally they said, "Enough is enough!"

If I were a Hurricane alumnus, I'd thank God that the School Board acted on behalf of the overall good of the student body. I'd hold my head high and wouldn't give a rat's ____ if the football program went 0-10 as long as thugs, felons, child molesters, rapists, and crooked administrators were no longer allowed to roam the hallways. Let those type of miscreants work their magic to black the eye of another school, a school that's willing to "look the other way" as long as the team w

If I were a Hurricane alumnus, I'd thank God that the School Board acted on behalf of the overall good of the student body. I'd hold my head high and wouldn't give a rat's ____ if the football program went 0-10 as long as thugs, felons, child molesters, rapists, and crooked administrators were no longer allowed to roam the hallways. Let those type of miscreants work their magic to black the eye of another school, a school that's willing to "look the other way" as long as the team wins.
Very good post with the last paragraph being one of the best I've read... Can't drink coffee and post.

Great post with last paragraph being one of the best I've read.

Great post with last paragraph being one of the best I've read.
Slick:
Be patient with the post. It's taking a long time to register because your coal burner computer is slow.

If you keep reposting, you're gonna have lots of dupes.

Get your rig cleaned up and stay off the whack a mole sites, that's prolly where you picked up the viruses.

Your favorite the cartgirl.com site or the catholicschoolgirl.com site?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT