ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know the wear'bout's of PHAC NAM?

I will say this much...being an active member of Willie and Skip's site is a lot like that first hit of meth...boy, it's quick to get hooked and hard to quit! Willie was enough to make me go to rehab and I've kicked the habit...but the lure of the monkey's blood is always an echoing drip in this honkey's mind! Maybe one day I will try to walk back in there...one day when I'm stronger...

This thread brings a tear to an old tar's eye! Thanks for remembering me fondly, boys. Ol' Phac is always around - just not that interested in posting anymore. Maybe one day. I pop in to Willie's - oops, I mean Skip's site (don't let me get that shit started again) every now and again...a lot less uptight football-only dudes over there. If I have another serious question though, I'll be sure to post!

Reactions: swett2victory
This thread brings a tear to an old tar's eye! Thanks for remembering me fondly, boys. Ol' Phac is always around - just not that interested in posting anymore. Maybe one day. I pop in to Willie's - oops, I mean Skip's site (don't let me get that shit started again) every now and again...a lot less uptight football-only dudes over there. If I have another serious question though, I'll be sure to post!
Phac
You are never too young to hop on here an discuss opinions, football, life or Roll Tide essays sir. Moma once told me never ever allowed my broad to walk, run or strip my home. Moma wus right. Then Rufus who is my right hand man told me a storey about his cousin Rhett. Make story short, the guy wouldnt put his foot down on his broads. He lost his car, his inside goats and all his stripper money......

Broads are not always ladies. They are just broads

This must be the era of creating morphs who have spelling/grammar problems.

If the idea of having a morph was to gather attention or for common laughter making one that can't spell for isht defeats the purpose... I am willing to bet based on the lack of replies certain folk get that many of these illiterate posts go unread LMAO. "Just scrolls by"

SK created one once and got outed in the first 8 minutes - you got guys on here SK has been talking to for a dozen years that aren't even real, and SK gets outed...SK is just glad Chap wasn't around to see it, how freaking embarrassing.

Phac Nam, Brother you come back in here packing some heat - people were all concerned about you and that's how you answer the door?

Reactions: swett2victory
After Mr. Hammers release from the Containment Facility, will said confinee be returned to his mobile home lodging facility in Volusia County , fish for carp and catfish from the banks of the Tar River, later selling the bottom dwellers as some kind of European delicacy , or perhaps Mr. Hammer will return to the streets of Orlando and resume as owner slash operator of Mr. Hammers Latte and Scone Stand, the plywood structure sitting vicariously on the banks of a creek that floods about twice a week, also known by professional Geographers as a flood zone, causing the soaked from floor to knee patrons to be more confused than a twelve titted goat in a four tit stall

Reactions: 4A 8 FAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT