ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know the wear'bout's of PHAC NAM?

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach
florida_large.jpg

If I'm not mistaken he was a sports writer for the Florida Times Union ( Jacksonville ), or maybe he just posted articles from the prep sports writer Justin Barney. Like all newspapers, personnel changes, movement, attrition, and layoffs are the norm.... strictly speculation here...

If I'm not mistaken he was a sports writer for the Florida Times Union ( Jacksonville ), or maybe he just posted articles from the prep sports writer Justin Barney. Like all newspapers, personnel changes, movement, attrition, and layoffs are the norm.... strictly speculation here...
I'm sorry but did you say PHAC NAMs name is Justin Barney...............................if not, then what is his name?

I'm sorry but did you say PHAC NAMs name is Justin Barney...............................if not, then what is his name?
Swett2, that was just a hunch on my part from some of the things he wrote about. Justin was, or maybe still is a prep sports writer for the Jacksonville newspaper, The Florida Times Union. Maybe there was a conflict of some sort ? Or maybe I'm 100% totally wrong in even thinking he has anything to do with Jacksonville or the paper. I got no knowledge who he is. It's all speculation. Email Justin Barney at the FTU and ask him.....Good luck :)

Reactions: swett2victory
Swett2, that was just a hunch on my part from some of the things he wrote about. Justin was, or maybe still is a prep sports writer for the Jacksonville newspaper, The Florida Times Union. Maybe there was a conflict of some sort ? Or maybe I'm 100% totally wrong in even thinking he has anything to do with Jacksonville or the paper. I got no knowledge who he is. It's all speculation. Email Justin Barney at the FTU and ask him.....Good luck :)
Thanks

If i is correctly think'n. Win yo teams went 0-10 youn's aint has no timed to posted. Bred on da tables is mo impotent Dan a post.

Willie and Skip's site? There is one owner.

I converse with Phac Nam every day. He's real and he's never written for a newspaper. So much for Mr. "He's Got The Pulse"....

Willie and Skip's site? There is one owner.

I converse with Phac Nam every day. He's real and he's never written for a newspaper. So much for Mr. "He's Got The Pulse"....
Hammer Time
Sir could you please, kindly, or possibly, and emotionally pass our concern for PHAC NAM. Sounds as if ya'll live in the same hood. If by any chance he gets his Solo cups from The Greasy Spoon restaurant, his broad, and AT&T to reconnect his digital activity, just tell'm that I personally would appreciate it if we fellowship before he's totally gone. PHAC NAM still the lyrical Jesse James

Say-I-Miss-You-in-Chinese-Step-4.jpg

Last edited:
Willie and Skip's site? There is one owner.....

I can usually predict just when you're going to get butthurt over something silly...who's the first person who comes to mind when I say the New England Patriots? Belichick or Brady? Because Kraft is the owner...and everybody knows that...but nobody thinks of Kraft until well down the list. It's a player's league, playa...

So, that site is the Patriots now? I think you are overthinking your popularity. A forum that fails to get three people posting consistently.

But using your own comparison, who's team is the Patriots? That's right. Bob Kraft.

Now, go back to your farm pond, Big Fish.

Hammer Time
Sir could you please, kindly, or possibly, and emotionally pass our concern for PHAC NAM. Sounds as if ya'll live in the same hood. If by any chance he gets his Solo cups from The Greasy Spoon restaurant, his broad, and AT&T to reconnect his digital activity, just tell'm that I personally would appreciate it if we fellowship before he's totally gone. PHAC NAM still the lyrical Jesse James

Say-I-Miss-You-in-Chinese-Step-4.jpg

Phac Nam is like a horrible post crap stench. He's always around.

So, that site is the Patriots now? I think you are overthinking your popularity. A forum that fails to get three people posting consistently.

But using your own comparison, who's team is the Patriots? That's right. Bob Kraft.

Now, go back to your farm pond, Big Fish.

soooo...you agree with me? Is that right? You just regurgitated what I fed you...Skip owns the site...Willie runs the site. Why is that a problem?

you always get testy about that site...I'd suggest that you're a Skip morph, but there's no way...you can't hold Skip's jock - but who can? The man is on the Mount Rushmore of posters...you have Skip, SexyBeast, 4A8fan, and Willie (who replaced Chap when Chap was given his own memorial outside the Slap capitol at the Eustis Gators...God rest his soul)...I've been to the mount myself...I sat beside the cross-eyed guru who purchased the wings...no where - NO WHERE - did I see the hammer in that room! So, settle down...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT