ADVERTISEMENT

Bradenton Southeast

You watched the film and from that you can say Hardee instigated it? Funny how did the instigate it? I did t know these high tech cameras that are approx 50 yards away and approx 5-8 stories above the field can catch every word that was said!!!! Way to go dude it only shows how ignorant you really are. And BTW nothing on the footage shows Hardee instigating it, nothing. SE still has some weeding to do and that is a fact.

Dude...smh...

My statement about Hardee instigating the fight doesn't come from JUST the film.

Let's just drop it dude. You're in denial. And you weren't even there, which makes it that much worse.

From what I hear that QB is the real deal so he can be a BBall player but I hear he is huge and has an arm!!!! If it’s True that SE is loaded with Sophomores them believe me I think SE should schedule the big boys in Manatee, I’d wish Hardee would do this for once and get away from the Hwy 27 teams but they feel playing the Hwy 27 teams are important. Nobody really cares about those teams anymore.

Well unfortunately being big and having an arm doesn't automatically make you a legit QB. QB is 90% mental.

The kid hadn't played a single snap of high school football before last season. He's learning the hardest position on the field from scratch.

How far were they behind? 7-10 points. Considering how many interceptions SE threw or should I say Hardee picked off, 6-7, with other previous Hardee offenses they would have ran up the clock. This year though they are struggling real bad and it’s not a lack of talent that is a fact. It’s a lack of somebody new in a certain position that has control over the offense and not enough plays in the package and how the plays are executed. There are you base plays then you have addition plays you run using your base package. This is the problem you only have a few base plays and that’s it. I would understand if you were running the veer or a true triple option that you would have 6-7 plays but not with the pistol/spread. There are hundreds of plays that can be ran but not Hardee, their plays are too simple and they only run like 6-7 and that’s it. Bradenton Bayshore knew this and put 8 players in the box which is how you defend it. Simple......

It was 21-10 in the 4th quarter before we turned the ball over twice in our own territory. 14 unanswered points in the 4th quarter is a pretty decent little comeback.

I don't know why you have such a problem with Hardee's offense. The QB running element is problematic and ultimately is what beat us. Hardee's offense plays 11-man football. They make you account for their QB in the run game. We had more difficulty against Hardee's offense than we did versus anybody else.

What would you like to see them run? If Hardee had tried to use a traditional offense against us (i.e. 21 personnel or spread) they would've lost the game. Their OC made an adjustment and went to a heavy-set QB/option oriented scheme (that we hadn't seen on tape yet) and it gave us fits.

You want to see Hardee line-up in the I-formation or the spread?

Lmao, I wonder if hardeewildcatfan is a coach like coachmacho? His schemes sound amazing.

Hardee use to be known for power-I smash mouth and then when you're worn down, play action.

Well unfortunately being big and having an arm doesn't automatically make you a legit QB. QB is 90% mental.

The kid hadn't played a single snap of high school football before last season. He's learning the hardest position on the field from scratch.
We had a receiver in 2005-2006 never played a lick of football before his Junior year… He ended up being one of the best receivers around and went on to college and played as a receiver… Because a player never played before doesn’t matter as long as he understands his job…Givem time and he will develop and may surprise everyone…

Lmao, I wonder if hardeewildcatfan is a coach like coachmacho? His schemes sound amazing.

I bet a months paycheck my scheme would work 10 times as better than the current one… Yea I use to help out down there and learned a lot from some great Coaches but no I’m no Coach…

Hardee has a QB Coach that played QB at Georgia Southern, he would ha e been my pick to be OC… But I understand the current OC has been with the team longer so I’ve always argued that seniority should always take priority so I guess the current OC should have his chance…He will get better……

We had a receiver in 2005-2006 never played a lick of football before his Junior year… He ended up being one of the best receivers around and went on to college and played as a receiver… Because a player never played before doesn’t matter as long as he understands his job…Givem time and he will develop and may surprise everyone…

You think playing WR is the same as playing QB?

The mental capacity needed is nowhere near the same.

I bet a months paycheck my scheme would work 10 times as better than the current one… Yea I use to help out down there and learned a lot from some great Coaches but no I’m no Coach…

Hardee has a QB Coach that played QB at Georgia Southern, he would ha e been my pick to be OC… But I understand the current OC has been with the team longer so I’ve always argued that seniority should always take priority so I guess the current OC should have his chance…He will get better……

What offense would you run at Hardee with their personnel?

Well coachmacho he is from Hardee (hardeewildcatfan), so my guess it would be something a little more old school.

Reactions: peezy28
What offense would you run at Hardee with their personnel?

Lol my point is if he develops and understands 2 things, one being defensive alignments and where his receivers are located he will be fine. He’s a 10th grader he will develop, it takes about two years in high school then everything you are taught goes out the door in college, for the most part.

As for the offense I would run I would run exactly what American Heritage runs with the personal Hardee has. Like I said they have the talent and the staff they just don’t have the right system in place. They have a QB that can throw a lightning quick ball so why are you surrounding the offense around his legs? He has a chance to go to a big name school but it’s going to be hard for him to be picked up because of the scheme or system they are running. Just look for the Bayshore game highlights and you will understand what I mean.

Lol my point is if he develops and understands 2 things, one being defensive alignments and where his receivers are located he will be fine. He’s a 10th grader he will develop, it takes about two years in high school then everything you are taught goes out the door in college, for the most part.

As for the offense I would run I would run exactly what American Heritage runs with the personal Hardee has. Like I said they have the talent and the staff they just don’t have the right system in place. They have a QB that can throw a lightning quick ball so why are you surrounding the offense around his legs? He has a chance to go to a big name school but it’s going to be hard for him to be picked up because of the scheme or system they are running. Just look for the Bayshore game highlights and you will understand what I mean.

I don't know what Heritage does on offense right now. Explain.

Looks a lot different with D1 commits all over the field running it. The one game I did see though the young man is definitely talented no doubt.

Reactions: peezy28
Hardee's QB is not a good passer. The offense is centered around his legs cause he's a damn good runner. Hardee also has marginal talent at WR. If they tried to line-up and sling the ball around they'd get boat raced.

And he's never gonna go to a big name school as a quarterback, regardless of what scheme he plays in.

Hardee's QB is not a good passer. The offense is centered around his legs cause he's a damn good runner. Hardee also has marginal talent at WR. If they tried to line-up and sling the ball around they'd get boat raced.

And he's never gonna go to a big name school as a quarterback, regardless of what scheme he plays in.

From what I have seen on hudl, he has potential to be a great passer. Scheme wise I wish the Hardee coaches would find the play book from 2001. That year we ran a split back formation that I never saw before or since. It produced two 1000+ yard running backs (Kevis White & Wilney Francois) and a 1000 passer (Revis). Comparing size, speed and talent of McLeod, Cemius, and Washington to them, I find similarities.

BTW, I finally got to make it to a game last night.

Southeast, the only team to lose 3 times in one night....

How does this happen? Somebody screwed up big time but in my opinion why punish the whole team? I’m against this decision and believe they should be allowed to keep their wins. Maybe someone who is smart will file an injunction against this decision in court but they have to do it now if they expect a fast decision… I hate seeing any team get punished for a staffs fault, players should not be punished for stupidity of employees!!!

From what I have seen on hudl, he has potential to be a great passer. Scheme wise I wish the Hardee coaches would find the play book from 2001. That year we ran a split back formation that I never saw before or since. It produced two 1000+ yard running backs (Kevis White & Wilney Francois) and a 1000 passer (Revis). Comparing size, speed and talent of McLeod, Cemius, and Washington to them, I find similarities.

BTW, I finally got to make it to a game last night.

That’s too smart and makes sense and the current HC was on that team… So they won’t do that!!! Lol

How does this happen? Somebody screwed up big time but in my opinion why punish the whole team? I’m against this decision and believe they should be allowed to keep their wins. Maybe someone who is smart will file an injunction against this decision in court but they have to do it now if they expect a fast decision… I hate seeing any team get punished for a staffs fault, players should not be punished for stupidity of employees!!!

HWF. SE self reported to the fhsaa.

The F'd up part is it hurts SE of course but also every team they played and lost or won to points wise.

Peezy it didn’t appear that way on the points according to the fhsaa website. I could be wrong, but I didn’t notice any change in the points.

Peezy it didn’t appear that way on the points according to the fhsaa website. I could be wrong, but I didn’t notice any change in the points.
Before Southeast forfeited the 6 games Hardee was tied with Jefferson for the 3rd seed and would of have the edge because of the Category 1 win over Southeast (now a Category 4 win). If Southeast hadn't forefit, Hardee would of had a chance to compete for the 3rd seed. Hardee's points went down from 35.63 to 35.56, just because of Southeast forfeiting. Now Hardee will be #4 no matter what. So it doesn't matter now if Hardee wins or loses to Barron Collier this Friday.

Last edited:

Yeah I Think I just heard that you get points based on what they would be or something like that.

I didn't see any film on the fight so my comment stems from just reading articles.
Southeast fined $1650
Hardee find $250
Both have to have the completed rosters fulfill a sportsmanship class.

My question is how bad does the fight get to be levied such a stiff fine?

Last year STA and Dwyer fight was filmed and still easy to find.
Both had 5 players suspended, some for only one game.
Both teams fined $700 and the obligatory sportsmanship class. They even had fans on the field pushing and shoving.

From the word on the street 941 it was that good! Real chief wildcat could tell you.

From the word on the street 941 it was that good! Real chief wildcat could tell you.

Speaking of Chief if one thing is for certain I’ve never met a met a man who gets so excited over a football game over live broadcast like he does…He makes my day!!!! I laugh so much listening to him…

Well he thoroughly enjoys what he does buddy!! I tune in the very Friday for sure no matter where I’m at or who they are playing. Just enjoy it. They talk about Hardee & DeSoto and just about everything in between!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT