ADVERTISEMENT

Bradenton Southeast

Southeast is not that good- They would get running clocked by RIVERVIEW VENICE BRHS and Palmetto would beat them by 3TDs - their schedule is awful and they may be a one loss team on the outside looking in.. what does that tell you!

Running clock would require us being down by 35. I don't know if you've watched our defense or not (no you haven't) but ain't nobody over here giving us a running clock. We play defense at Southeast now.

Palmetto barely got away with a win versus us last season and we were absolutely awful. We're better on both sides of the ball this season. We're not where we wanna be yet and we're extremely young but ain't nobody over here putting a running clock on us. You've lost your damn mind. Get that SE hatred out of your blood dude.

Last edited:
Why would anybody from Hardee get suspended Peezy? I told you guys the truth and trust me I hate seeing this more than anybody else. Hardee did not instigate the incident and did not throw any first punches and were defending their own selves IF they did. A person has a right to defend him or herself even at school and whenever I see kids get suspended because they defended their self then that is when I get upset.

What Bludog wrote was exactly what happened but some players took the loss personal and made a personal matter out of the loss. We all know this should NEVER EVER happen and I hope and pray these players get their acts together because SE has some talented players on both sides of the field from what I was told.

I've seen it many times in the past where teams who won the game actually lost the game on the field and vice versa. But you cannot expect to win a game if your opponent intercepts you 6 times and cause a fumble for a total of 7 turnover ( I think that was the correct number). Hardee's defense is nothing to play with and well they are actually better than some of the good defenses Hardee has had in the past. One guy told me he believes this defense is better than the 2013 defense that Hardee had but this year's defense are full of Juniors so they are ahead of the 2013 defense that was loaded with Seniors.

Myself you know how I feel, you can have the greatest defense there ever was but if your offense is still having problems at this stage of the season your defense is going to wear out fast come the playoffs.

BTW Channel 8 is going to have this incident on the news tonight at 6pm.

You weren't even there, dude! LOL
Without even being at the game you came on here and started gossiping like a teenage girl.

I watched the footage of the fight. Hardee's kids 100% instigated the incident. A few of our kids took it to the next level. The first physical contact though, was made by a Hardee player, who pushed one of our kids right into our principal.

I don't know what Hardee program you follow dude. Your kids talk a whole lot of trash and your coaches are arrogant. Whoever the tall skinny white coach is, was yelling to our coaches to "get the f*ck back on your bus!" after the win. Your kids were chanting "streak is over" as they were walking through the handshake line. And as I said before, your team punched/beat on our scoreboard last season after their win.

You can assume what you want about SE, but our kids are from way rougher backgrounds than yours and we still do a better job of keeping them under control. Our kids don't beat on people's scoreboards or talk trash during handshake lines after a win. What happened last Friday was a result of Hardree's kids running their mouths and pushing buttons of the SE kids. Unfortunately for us we have a few kids who are very rough around the edges and were clearly tired of Hardee's BS.

At the end of the day we still take full accountability and our Head Coach gave the team a stern talk on Monday. Nobody on our staff is alleviating our kids of any blame. We're pointing our fingers directly at them and not allowing anybody in this program to blame Hardee.

Last edited:
Lol, I guess I never realized the depth the hatred ran between SE and “the view”. Sotacoach2 isn’t it just easier for confusion sakes to say Riverview? Maybe it’s a Sarasota thing, not really sure.

Reactions: peezy28
6 SE players suspended for 6 weeks following the altercation. Not really fair to blast SE for not playing “tougher” competition when the players that made them what they were in ‘90’s and ‘00’s are now going else where. Especially now since it’s literally an open state to play.

These guys try to act like we're an elite program and should play all the elite local teams. This place was in the freakin' dumps when we got here a little over a year ago. Who are we to play elite teams? We're nobody right now.

If another year or two goes by and we still can't compete with those teams then you can talk. Right now we have a basketball player playing QB, a bunch of Sophomores on defense, and a handful of leftovers from the last regime. Let us get more of OUR KIDS on board and then measure us.

This place required a complete overhaul. The culture was in the dumps.

Reactions: BrowardHandicapper
Lol, I guess I never realized the depth the hatred ran between SE and “the view”. Sotacoach2 isn’t it just easier for confusion sakes to say Riverview? Maybe it’s a Sarasota thing, not really sure.

I moved here from Miami to try and help rebuild this thing. I don't know about any hatred between the two schools. All I know is that we've got coaches from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Kentucky and St. Pete who joined together to try and get this program back on track. We're working our a$$es off and have had to deal with circumstances that are unimaginable. Yet every time I log onto this site I see this clown constantly bashing our program.
For crying out loud, we had to steal multiple kids off the basketball team just to field a decent football squad. LOL

Oh I hear ya coach about YOUR KIDS. Keep the train on the tracks and trust me the BR, PALM., and “views” (lol) of the world won’t want you to schedule them every year. I clearly remember those teams, especially from the ‘90’s.

So clearly based on the discipline SOUTHEAST cried wolf and acted as if they have cleaned up this program and woe is me and that is not the case- The judge threw the hammer at you for a reason so dont act so innocent. You lost and when bullies lose (bc they arent that good they play no one) they dont know how to respond! hopefully TheNation can knock you out of your misery this week. Doom is getting them right

So clearly based on the discipline SOUTHEAST cried wolf and acted as if they have cleaned up this program and woe is me and that is not the case- The judge threw the hammer at you for a reason so dont act so innocent. You lost and when bullies lose (bc they arent that good they play no one) they dont know how to respond! hopefully TheNation can knock you out of your misery this week. Doom is getting them right

Sota coach: i have some experience with and at SE and we will leave it at that... Playing at Hardee in that district was always tough. Not so sure you get the benefit of the doubt out there. On top of that I can imagine they got the worst end of the discipline and Hardee got off fairly easy. I have a hard time believing it was more SE since Jason Dill's video shows the altercation happening closer to the SE sideline. I wasnt there but neither were you so all we can do is speculate and I'm thinking Hardee prob got off easy sir

Will the 6 players being suspended make a difference against Booker Friday? Can Booker pull an upset? On another note, there is an article on the HT Preps site that projects that Southeast will play top seeded Immokalee first round of playoffs. I can post the link if need be. It has projections for other teams also.

Oh I hear ya coach about YOUR KIDS. Keep the train on the tracks and trust me the BR, PALM., and “views” (lol) of the world won’t want you to schedule them every year. I clearly remember those teams, especially from the ‘90’s.
Coachmacho, you said---

I watched the footage of the fight. Hardee's kids 100% instigated the incident. A few of our kids took it to the next level. The first physical contact though, was made by a Hardee player, who pushed one of our kids right into our principal.

I don't know what Hardee program you follow dude. Your kids talk a whole lot of trash and your coaches are arrogant. Whoever the tall skinny white coach is, was yelling to our coaches to "get the f*ck back on your bus!" after the win. Your kids were chanting "streak is over" as they were walking through the handshake line. And as I said before, your team punched/beat on our scoreboard last season after their win.

You can assume what you want about SE, but our kids are from way rougher backgrounds than yours and we still do a better job of keeping them under control. Our kids don't beat on people's scoreboards or talk trash during handshake lines after a win. What happened last Friday was a result of Hardree's kids running their mouths and pushing buttons of the SE kids. Unfortunately for us we have a few kids who are very rough around the edges and were clearly tired of Hardee's BS.

and then you said--

We're pointing our fingers directly at them and not allowing anybody in this program to blame Hardee.

So I take it you are not apart of the program at SE, or are you a coach at SE who finds it hard to follow the HC's directives?

You must be naive to think that in this day and age, trash talking is one sided--- I blame 7 on 7 games, too much emphasis put on individual competition in a team sport. So i'm sure there was alot of trash talking going on from both sides during this tight game--- but there is no excuse for this to continue during the hand shaking at the conclusion of the game-- so for Hardee's part in that, without a doubt the HC will correct that and It sounds like SE's HC is the type of Coach who will do the same. You said you do a better job of keeping your kids under control? 8 players suspended ( 6 SE and 2 Har, after film revue by adm from both schools), so it doesn't look like it Coach. If you quoted the Hardee coach correctly ( poor vocabulary on his part ) I'm sure he wasn't saying that after the win, but after the scuffle and for the safety of both teams.

Like Silverking said: Three sides to every story--- You said that Hardee 100% instigated the events and out of the blue shoved a SE player into you Administrator--- I say Hardee might not have been as humble as they should have been after the victory, but they are young kids and will learn from this event-- but there was an exchange of words and a hardee player was hit with a forearm or shoulder by a SE player and then shoved that kid-- and the scuffle ensued. I'm smart enough to know that the real story is somewhere between your version and mine, but bottom line is that it never should have happened and both teams will suffer from it and hopefully learn from it.

Sota coach: i have some experience with and at SE and we will leave it at that... Playing at Hardee in that district was always tough. Not so sure you get the benefit of the doubt out there. On top of that I can imagine they got the worst end of the discipline and Hardee got off fairly easy. I have a hard time believing it was more SE since Jason Dill's video shows the altercation happening closer to the SE sideline. I wasnt there but neither were you so all we can do is speculate and I'm thinking Hardee prob got off easy sir

Where is the video? Link?

Where is the video? Link?

BD1982--- Yes it happened on SE sideline, but you know that when you line up to shake hands that as you progress, you near the opponents sideline, so it wasn't like Hardee came to their sideline in order to start the scuffle it just naturally progressed there--- also it has been my experience that the players most upset about the outcome of the game linger and aren't usually the first in line to shake hands, so if say some SE players were upset then they would have lingered and been close to their side line ( if they got in line at all, and I would bet some of those 6 didn't line up to shake hands) and the decisions were made by adm from both school's after watching the video frame by frame --- so the results should speak for themselves --- 6-2 SE wins

I haven't been able to go to any Hardee games this year. I'm still surprised they came from behind to win this game, especially after losing to Bayshore the week before.

first post Coach Manchoman said the Hardee player punched now he has changed it to push. Which is it?

"Not so sure you get the benefit of the doubt out there" - What are you insinuating BD1982? Hardee uses the same officials, Gulf Coast, as Manatee and Sarasota.

I already told the story. Learn to read. We take full responsibility. Get out your feelings. I truly believe somebody at SE smashed your old lady.

Will the 6 players being suspended make a difference against Booker Friday? Can Booker pull an upset? On another note, there is an article on the HT Preps site that projects that Southeast will play top seeded Immokalee first round of playoffs. I can post the link if need be. It has projections for other teams also.

4 of the 6 were defensive starters.

Coachmacho, you said---

and then you said--

We're pointing our fingers directly at them and not allowing anybody in this program to blame Hardee.

So I take it you are not apart of the program at SE, or are you a coach at SE who finds it hard to follow the HC's directives?

You must be naive to think that in this day and age, trash talking is one sided--- I blame 7 on 7 games, too much emphasis put on individual competition in a team sport. So i'm sure there was alot of trash talking going on from both sides during this tight game--- but there is no excuse for this to continue during the hand shaking at the conclusion of the game-- so for Hardee's part in that, without a doubt the HC will correct that and It sounds like SE's HC is the type of Coach who will do the same. You said you do a better job of keeping your kids under control? 8 players suspended ( 6 SE and 2 Har, after film revue by adm from both schools), so it doesn't look like it Coach. If you quoted the Hardee coach correctly ( poor vocabulary on his part ) I'm sure he wasn't saying that after the win, but after the scuffle and for the safety of both teams.

Like Silverking said: Three sides to every story--- You said that Hardee 100% instigated the events and out of the blue shoved a SE player into you Administrator--- I say Hardee might not have been as humble as they should have been after the victory, but they are young kids and will learn from this event-- but there was an exchange of words and a hardee player was hit with a forearm or shoulder by a SE player and then shoved that kid-- and the scuffle ensued. I'm smart enough to know that the real story is somewhere between your version and mine, but bottom line is that it never should have happened and both teams will suffer from it and hopefully learn from it.

The in-game trash talking is not the issue. Hardee's players don't win gracefully. As I already stated, they were running their mouths after the win and instigating confrontations with our players. You can't sit here and say that Hardee's HC is going to address it when they acted the same way last year. Hardee also had issues during their Lemon Bay game.

Considering the backgrounds our kids come from, we do an excellent job of controlling our kids. A few of our kids, however, are very rough around the edges. And once that Hardee player pushed our kid into the principal, it was on. I wish certain kids had more restraint but the fact of the matter is, they weren't raised with restraints. They're rough kids.

We haven't had any post-game problems since we took over this program.

BD1982--- Yes it happened on SE sideline, but you know that when you line up to shake hands that as you progress, you near the opponents sideline, so it wasn't like Hardee came to their sideline in order to start the scuffle it just naturally progressed there--- also it has been my experience that the players most upset about the outcome of the game linger and aren't usually the first in line to shake hands, so if say some SE players were upset then they would have lingered and been close to their side line ( if they got in line at all, and I would bet some of those 6 didn't line up to shake hands) and the decisions were made by adm from both school's after watching the video frame by frame --- so the results should speak for themselves --- 6-2 SE wins

We won 4 whole games last year. This program has been accustomed to losing for years now. And you think our kids were so upset about a loss that they wanted to fight?
No.
I actually wish more of our kids got that upset after losses. That's part of our problem.

I haven't been able to go to any Hardee games this year. I'm still surprised they came from behind to win this game, especially after losing to Bayshore the week before.

The game started off as a whoopin'. But their offense out-coached us and out-played us in the second half. We didn't make some adjustments that we should've made. (hindsight is 20/20) I take a lot of the blame cause I was in the booth.

We had two long punt returns taken away from us, one for a TD.
And our offense dropped a few huge passes and turned the ball over 6 times.

Hardee is tough and plays their a$$es off. We needed to be error free to win this game and we were far from it. They were a better team that night, no doubt about it.

The punishment is pretty fair, dude. Not gonna lie. They might've instigated it with some of their behavior but our kids were the bigger aggressors. There's no conspiracy.

We won 4 whole games last year. This program has been accustomed to losing for years now. And you think our kids were so upset about a loss that they wanted to fight?
No.
I actually wish more of our kids got that upset after losses. That's part of our problem.
You're a grown man coach. Over the years many other coaches have also posted on this site. Although they usually were undercover (morphs), you have decided to come out of hiding. As a older gentleman, I question the wisdom of such a decision. Going back and forth with "unknowns" over sensitive internal team matters that are on the internet FOREVER doesn't benefit you or your team in any way. I like your passion, but some things are better said in private. I mean no disrespect.

You're a grown man coach. Over the years many other coaches have also posted on this site. Although they usually were undercover (morphs), you have decided to come out of hiding. As a older gentleman, I question the wisdom of such a decision. Going back and forth with "unknowns" over sensitive internal team matters that are on the internet FOREVER doesn't benefit you or your team in any way. I like your passion, but some things are better said in private. I mean no disrespect.

No need to go undercover IMO. I have nothing to hide.

I don't think that I'm sharing any sensitive material. Everything I've said regarding our program is already out in the open.

Much appreciated.

CoachMacho,
Did you know that Hardee-DeSoto is the oldest high school football rivalry in Florida? They have been playing every year since 1921 unstopped. The earliest known Hardee-DeSoto game is 1909. Hardee & DeSoto are the two oldest schools in 5A-11 and are probably up there on the list of old schools in FL. I am just curious about what you think about the Hardee-DeSoto game this upcoming Friday? I know you and the Booker coach will be pulling for DeSoto, because a DeSoto win is the only guarantee way for the winner of the Booker-Southeast game to make the playoffs. If Hardee beats DeSoto in the oldest rivalry in Florida they would win 5A-11, because they own the tie-breaker against both Booker and Southeast. It looks unlikely DeSoto will win but anything is possible in the oldest rivalry in FL. Upsets in this rivalry do happen, like DeSoto winning back in 2015.

CoachMacho,
Did you know that Hardee-DeSoto is the oldest high school football rivalry in Florida? They have been playing every year since 1921 unstopped. The earliest known Hardee-DeSoto game is 1909. Hardee & DeSoto are the two oldest schools in 5A-11 and are probably up there on the list of old schools in FL. I am just curious about what you think about the Hardee-DeSoto game this upcoming Friday? I know you and the Booker coach will be pulling for DeSoto, because a DeSoto win is the only guarantee way for the winner of the Booker-Southeast game to make the playoffs. If Hardee beats DeSoto in the oldest rivalry in Florida they would win 5A-11, because they own the tie-breaker against both Booker and Southeast. It looks unlikely DeSoto will win but anything is possible in the oldest rivalry in FL. Upsets in this rivalry do happen, like DeSoto winning back in 2015.

I learned about that rivalry recently. Pretty cool stuff.
Playing at Hardee was an amazing experience despite the loss. Seemed like the whole town shut down and came to the game. Coming from Broward/Dade County that was a new experience for me. It was a great atmosphere, it's unfortunate that it was ruined.

I used to coach under the HC at Desoto back in 2009 at Western High School down in Fort Lauderdale. Seems like he's having issues over there at Desoto and I don't foresee them beating Hardee. Crazier things have happened though. Bayshore beat Hardee.

Last edited:
Playing at Hardee was an amazing experience despite the loss. Seemed like the whole town shut down and came to the game. Coming from Broward/Dade County that was a new experience for me. It was a great atmosphere, it's unfortunate that it was ruined.

I used to coach under the HC at Desoto back in 2009 at Western High School down in Fort Lauderdale. Seems like he's having issues over there at Desoto and I don't foresee them beating Hardee. Crazier things have happened though. Bayshore beat Hardee.

We down here in small towns in Central/Heartland FL love us some football and I am glad you got to expirenced that. I was at the game and though it seemed like one side may of started It, I wasn't on the field to see/hear what the players on either side where doing. I could only see what I saw from up in the stands and while I was leaving. To me it seems like both sides had something going on for this to happen. I just hope the players on both sides learn from this horrible mistake and move on. There are talented players on both sides and I can see both programs going far in the future.

It is intresting to know you and the DeSoto coach used to coach with each other back in Fort Lauderdale. You are right even though it doesn't seem DeSoto will win, crazier things have happen. There have been upsets in the rivalry in the past. There have been times when DeSoto won when Hardee should and vice versa. It was really surprsing when Bayshore beat Hardee 8-7 after Hardee having three games where they scored 42+ points, Hardee beating Booker 42-6, Hardee beating Lemon Bay 47-23, and Hardee beating Bartow 47-0.

After Hardee lost to a winless Bayshore, it surprise me they beat an undefeated Southeast. I thought you were going to win by 2-3 TDs. Now I can see Hardee took Bayshore for granted because they thought it was a piece of cake. They better not do the same for DeSoto!!!

For a price I can make it all go away lol.

Reactions: Silver King
The game started off as a whoopin'. But their offense out-coached us and out-played us in the second half. We didn't make some adjustments that we should've made. (hindsight is 20/20) I take a lot of the blame cause I was in the booth.

We had two long punt returns taken away from us, one for a TD.
And our offense dropped a few huge passes and turned the ball over 6 times.

Hardee is tough and plays their a$$es off. We needed to be error free to win this game and we were far from it. They were a better team that night, no doubt about it.

Its been a while since Hardee has won a game when behind by that much.

Man I think I might go to the SE Hardee next year!!!!! Shoot they might even meet in the playoffs.

I already told the story. Learn to read. We take full responsibility. Get out your feelings. I truly believe somebody at SE smashed your old lady.[/QUOTE

Man coach that was a harsh statement for sotacoach2. Funny though, lol!! “The View”...lol.

You weren't even there, dude! LOL
Without even being at the game you came on here and started gossiping like a teenage girl.

At the end of the day we still take full accountability and our Head Coach gave the team a stern talk on Monday. Nobody on our staff is alleviating our kids of any blame. We're pointing our fingers directly at them and not allowing anybody in this program to blame Hardee.

You watched the film and from that you can say Hardee instigated it? Funny how did the instigate it? I did t know these high tech cameras that are approx 50 yards away and approx 5-8 stories above the field can catch every word that was said!!!! Way to go dude it only shows how ignorant you really are. And BTW nothing on the footage shows Hardee instigating it, nothing. SE still has some weeding to do and that is a fact.

Last edited:
Its been a while since Hardee has won a game when behind by that much.
How far were they behind? 7-10 points. Considering how many interceptions SE threw or should I say Hardee picked off, 6-7, with other previous Hardee offenses they would have ran up the clock. This year though they are struggling real bad and it’s not a lack of talent that is a fact. It’s a lack of somebody new in a certain position that has control over the offense and not enough plays in the package and how the plays are executed. There are you base plays then you have addition plays you run using your base package. This is the problem you only have a few base plays and that’s it. I would understand if you were running the veer or a true triple option that you would have 6-7 plays but not with the pistol/spread. There are hundreds of plays that can be ran but not Hardee, their plays are too simple and they only run like 6-7 and that’s it. Bradenton Bayshore knew this and put 8 players in the box which is how you defend it. Simple......

These guys try to act like we're an elite program and should play all the elite local teams. This place was in the freakin' dumps when we got here a little over a year ago. Who are we to play elite teams? We're nobody right now.

If another year or two goes by and we still can't compete with those teams then you can talk. Right now we have a basketball player playing QB, a bunch of Sophomores on defense, and a handful of leftovers from the last regime. Let us get more of OUR KIDS on board and then measure us.

This place required a complete overhaul. The culture was in the dumps.

From what I hear that QB is the real deal so he can be a BBall player but I hear he is huge and has an arm!!!! If it’s True that SE is loaded with Sophomores them believe me I think SE should schedule the big boys in Manatee, I’d wish Hardee would do this for once and get away from the Hwy 27 teams but they feel playing the Hwy 27 teams are important. Nobody really cares about those teams anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT