ADVERTISEMENT

Bradenton Southeast

Wow. Just wow. Normally I wouldn't respond to such a ridiculous posts but it's so off base that I have to. Southeast was in shambles when we got here a little over a year ago and we've busted our butts to weed out the countless bad seeds that were on this team ...so for someone to imply that we have inmates running the asylum is just flat-out clueless. We have a lot of great kids on this team who are finally buying in and I'm not gonna sit here and allow these type of accusations from someone who's obviously just a booger-eating fanboy with a bias.

First off, I'm not in the business of making excuses but you and I (and everybody in that stadium) know that Hardee did not "spank" Southeast tonight. I have plenty video proof of the (at least) half-dozen instances of blatant "home cooking". Anybody who was there (and is objective) realized the theme of that game. I'll just leave it at that.

Secondly, let's talk about your asinine accusations. You're talking about the same Hardee team full of angels that beat/punched on our scoreboard last year after they beat us. The same Hardee team that had to be spoken to by the refs on multiple occasions last week for getting chippy against Bayshore. I'm sitting here watching film right now and looking at #5 from Hardee, yanking off our WR's helmet and throwing it 5+ yards AFTER a tackle. (there was no flag for that, by the way)

Now, for the real story of what started the brawl. During the handshake line Hardee players were extremely arrogant and disrespectful, saying things like "your streak is over now ha ha". One of Hardee's kids purposely bumped into/shouldered one of Southeast's players and said something to that affect. One of our administrators (who was standing right there) said to the Hardee kid "Hey there's no need for all that" at which time the Hardee player said something disrespectful to her and then hit/punched the player who was standing next to her. The player even fell into our administrator. This is what incited the brawl. This is per our administrator and multiple witnesses that were in the area. The brawl was on our sidelines, which just shows that Hardee players (and coaches) were the aggressors. I'll also add that somebody from Hardee hit/punched our FEMALE football player, and a grown man/adult from the Hardee side was witnessed (by multiple people) beating up one of our kids.
THAT'S WHY THE POLICE WERE IN OUR LOCKER ROOM GETTING STATEMENTS.

We have no issues at Southeast. We have no gang members. Kids aren't running the team. You're a clueless immature booger-eater who has no clue what he's talking about. You're likely just stereotyping our program due to our location and demographic cause you clearly have no clue what's going on over here.
Other than tonight we haven't had ANY problems or altercations with any of our opponents since we took over the reins at Southeast. Hardee cannot say the same as they only have to look back a whole week to see the last time they had issues/altercations with an opponent. Like I said, this is the same Hardee team that punched/beat-on our scoreboard last year. Our HC has completely turned around every program he's been at and he has always run a tight ship. The kids know he does not play around.

I suggest you start acting like a grown man and less like a gossiping teenager. Cops were not filing charges against any of our players, they actually stayed at the field to help us get our kids to the bus safely. Matter of fact, I saw cops dealing with multiple Hardee students who were trying to instigate with our team on the way to the locker room. So yeah, your story is literally backwards.

We'll address this issue on Monday and we will take full accountability for whatever part we played in this altercation.

Last edited:
Reactions: peezy28
If it's true that an adult fan was hitting a player I truly hope there is film and that person is arrested on Child abuse and battery charges and if they have children they are removed from them as a result of it.

Sounds like neither team will walk away clean from this so Hardee should not come off as holier than thou. Sounds like SE is taking responsibility for their part in the mayhem.

Cops taking statements from one team.... that spells bad news for the other.

Oh and yeah I agree 24-21 ain't a spanking congrats on the victory over a good team... but as Kendrick Lamar says "Be Humble"

Two sides to every story.

Coach, I respect what you're trying to do, and thanks for articulately presenting your side for some balance.

It's an emotional charged game, for players and some fans. As hard as it is to detach sometimes, in all the years I've played or watched, I've never seen a coach not try and do what was right when an on-field incident occurred regardless of who started it. I even saw a kid swing at a coach of ours trying to break up a fight.

I watched a single drive last night in our game that had five personal fouls - but the refs and coaches (including the HC from Cape that I played against in HS) kept a lid on it, and the kids settled down and got back to playing football, even helping each other up, a sign of sportsmanship returning.

Hopefully this is resolved and the players learn a valuable lesson, no place for this at any level in HS FB.

Last edited:
I wasn't at the game so no I shouldn't have talked the smack but it was fun ....just wanted to see SE reactions.. Whoever threw the punches be it both teams should be banned...BTW I quit going to the Hardee games i don't care if they won or lost.

Last edited:
I wasn't at the game so no I shouldn't have talked the smack but it was fun ....just wanted to see SE reactions.. Whoever threw the punches be it both teams should be banned...BTW I quit going to the Hardee games i don't care if they won or lost.

I'll give you that you did say that you were done going to games until they changed the offense... I'd just say you took the trolling a little far calling SE a bunch of thugs since you weren't there that's a but more than smacktalk HWF

SE doesn't have room to talk peezy. Ask that Coach how many times SE players have gone to Hardee sidelines before the games with the game in SE field only for their players to trash trash talked to the Hardee fanbase? Every year we go over there their players trash talk to the fans and trust me not one single fan said anything to them players. I've been there many times and heard what they would say so you can say what I did was payback for all the years we listened to their crap!!!

I'll give you that you did say that you were done going to games until they changed the offense... I'd just say you took the trolling a little far calling SE a bunch of thugs since you weren't there that's a but more than smacktalk HWF

Peezy I don't go anymore, don't care to until many changes are made but if Hardee were talking trash like that I hope the Hardee HC severely punished those players. But that No excuse to throw punches, NONE. I get upset with any player who first throw punches and if it was Hardee I would have done the same.

Peezy I don't go anymore, don't care to until many changes are made but if Hardee were talking trash like that I hope the Hardee HC severely punished those players. But that No excuse to throw punches, NONE. I get upset with any player who first throw punches and if it was Hardee I would have done the same.

Coachmacho--I think you might be guilty screwing the facts a little too--- home cooking? SE16 penalties for 145 vs Hardee 13 for 105 -- I don't think either team played a very clean game --- SE got hammer by the crack back blocks, but so did Hardee --- SE got a personal foul leading with the helmet on Hardee sideline and Hardee got the same that put SE in range to try the field goal at the end -- both teams multiple offsides penalties and holding penalties --- so sloppy game ? yes, but home cooking ? not really ---for every SE helmet that got pulled off there were some Hardee helmets getting ripped off ( also, not called) --- The game got very chippy on both sides --- and there is no excuse for what happened at the end, but why would Hardee start it when they just won--- which team was upset, and which team was excited about a homecoming and district win? Hardee might not have been as humble in their victory as they should have ( and I'm sure the HC will address that ) but no way did they throw the first punch and start that scuffle -- I think the crap after the game tarnished one heck of a battle from two teams giving it their all

Nu'Trelle a card-carryin law and order man. Arrest everybody. Throw 'em in jail. Cheerleaders. Administrators. Even the band. Hook up the PA announcer too while you at it.

Next case.

Nu'Trelle a card-carryin law and order man. Arrest everybody. Throw 'em in jail. Cheerleaders. Administrators. Even the band. Hook up the PA announcer too while you at it.

Next case.

I've been waiting for that guy ChiefWildcat to get thrown in jail for impersonating as aWildcat. Bludog I heard about the penalties and helmets being ripped off but didn't bring it up. Like you said it was two teams that battled to the end but somebody had to lose. After last week's bogus loss I gave up on Hardee for good because I was 110% sure they wouldn't have a chance against SE but I guess I was wrong. But my views of the offense still stands. All Hardee had to do in the beginning of the season was to run the same offense that Lakeland ran back in 2006 which was an I Formation but they utilized the Option also with it. I loved how they did that and I swear I've never seen anybody run that scheme. Anyway two team fought hard and I expect these two teams to meet back up in the playoffs. This is my guess but it doesn't matter because AHP is going to eliminate everybody they play.

It will be interesting to see what the repercussions will be from that evening. Especially for Hardee since it was just the past baseball playoffs that they were involved in tussle at Lemon Bay. This will be 2nd incident for them in the past 6 months reported to the FHSAA.

Southeast looks better as a program this year. Their freshman team finished undefeated and the varsity looks good. As far as the trash talking goes, I wasn't at the game but I do notice that most high school teams have players that trash talk. Social Media gets the trash talking started and it comes to a head at the field.

Southeast is not that good- They would get running clocked by RIVERVIEW VENICE BRHS and Palmetto would beat them by 3TDs - their schedule is awful and they may be a one loss team on the outside looking in.. what does that tell you!

Not sure if there schedule has anything to do with what might or might not have taken place this past Friday.

Not sure if there schedule has anything to do with what might or might not have taken place this past Friday.

was just replying to the comment that SE looks better. Playing a JV schedule will do that! In Sarasota we all play each other I dont get how they cant play Manatee and Palmetto then not play Riverview or Venice but play Harmony. Play local Play The View

I think Southeast is in a tough spot. They don't provide Manatee or Palmetto any reason to schedule them. They are not in district and playing them doesn't get you points in the new system on a regular basis.

As to the fight afterwards, if you are say STA you get a slap on the wrist like last year vs Dwyer. If you are like Braden River vs N Port you will have some kids suspended for a few games.

Those were some good points made, that I didn't think of. They didn't play Manatee, Palmetto, or Braden River. I think SE may had softened the schedule to build confidence even though they are easy wins but it may hurt them come playoff time.

Those were some good points made, that I didn't think of. They didn't play Manatee, Palmetto, or Braden River. I think SE may had softened the schedule to build confidence even though they are easy wins but it may hurt them come playoff time.

I think both Southeast and Hardee win this week. 8-1 should give Southeast enough points to get in.

I think both Southeast and Hardee win this week. 8-1 should give Southeast enough points to get in.

I think it may hurt them because they have played a soft schedule and when they finally play a tough team in the playoffs, they will get smashed.

They are building a bully mentality. Their kids smell blood against inferior teams but when they face adversity like they did at Hardee they will fold every time bc they are not prepared for it. That is why at 8-1 they barely get in. How bout play View play MHS VHS and why didnt you make up the PHS game. Again BRHS VHS and The View running clock them and their kids will turn on each other that's what happens when you arent tested and you are prob 14-21 pt dogs against MHS or PHS locally

6 SE players suspended for 6 weeks following the altercation. Not really fair to blast SE for not playing “tougher” competition when the players that made them what they were in ‘90’s and ‘00’s are now going else where. Especially now since it’s literally an open state to play.

No one from Hardee Suspended?

Why would anybody from Hardee get suspended Peezy? I told you guys the truth and trust me I hate seeing this more than anybody else. Hardee did not instigate the incident and did not throw any first punches and were defending their own selves IF they did. A person has a right to defend him or herself even at school and whenever I see kids get suspended because they defended their self then that is when I get upset.

What Bludog wrote was exactly what happened but some players took the loss personal and made a personal matter out of the loss. We all know this should NEVER EVER happen and I hope and pray these players get their acts together because SE has some talented players on both sides of the field from what I was told.

I've seen it many times in the past where teams who won the game actually lost the game on the field and vice versa. But you cannot expect to win a game if your opponent intercepts you 6 times and cause a fumble for a total of 7 turnover ( I think that was the correct number). Hardee's defense is nothing to play with and well they are actually better than some of the good defenses Hardee has had in the past. One guy told me he believes this defense is better than the 2013 defense that Hardee had but this year's defense are full of Juniors so they are ahead of the 2013 defense that was loaded with Seniors.

Myself you know how I feel, you can have the greatest defense there ever was but if your offense is still having problems at this stage of the season your defense is going to wear out fast come the playoffs.

BTW Channel 8 is going to have this incident on the news tonight at 6pm.

Well hardeewildcatfan get prepared to get upset. 2 Hardee players have been suspended for 2 weeks by the HC.

Well hardeewildcatfan get prepared to get upset. 2 Hardee players have been suspended for 2 weeks by the HC.

Why would I get upset Wilddog10? I told ya' that if they did something then the HC should suspend them in an earlier post. I don't go to the games anymore so it doesn't bother me one lick of a hair on a dogs buttocks!!!! Good for the Hardee HC for standing up for what is right. Here is a story for ya'. For the Sebring game the HC basically say out about 8 players (starters) because they were late to the locker room on game day and I'm guessing the bus had to wait. This is embarrassing to the STAFF and the TEAM. So for the first half he sat these players out. By the time the half began Sebring was punishing Hardee 28-0. Myself I got up and left before the 2nd quarter started. Not because I was upset or anything, but because I knew something was up and I felt really bad for those JV backups Hardee put in. Yes they were like JV backups. So I don't get upset with this game anymore, its just a game and I'd rather go fishing which I am going to start doing against this Friday.

Instead of my shirt reading "Hardee Wildcats" it now reads "Gone' Fishin'"...

Have fun Wilddog...

Why would anybody from Hardee get suspended Peezy? I told you guys the truth and trust me I hate seeing this more than anybody else. Hardee did not instigate the incident and did not throw any first punches and were defending their own selves IF they did. A person has a right to defend him or herself even at school and whenever I see kids get suspended because they defended their self then that is when I get upset.

What Bludog wrote was exactly what happened but some players took the loss personal and made a personal matter out of the loss. We all know this should NEVER EVER happen and I hope and pray these players get their acts together because SE has some talented players on both sides of the field from what I was told.

I've seen it many times in the past where teams who won the game actually lost the game on the field and vice versa. But you cannot expect to win a game if your opponent intercepts you 6 times and cause a fumble for a total of 7 turnover ( I think that was the correct number). Hardee's defense is nothing to play with and well they are actually better than some of the good defenses Hardee has had in the past. One guy told me he believes this defense is better than the 2013 defense that Hardee had but this year's defense are full of Juniors so they are ahead of the 2013 defense that was loaded with Seniors.

Myself you know how I feel, you can have the greatest defense there ever was but if your offense is still having problems at this stage of the season your defense is going to wear out fast come the playoffs.

BTW Channel 8 is going to have this incident on the news tonight at 6pm.

Why? well the answer is clear. I didn't take your word for it because well your a Hardee wildcat and there's always 2 sides to the story, and I was not there. Turns out your story was the right or accurate side.

This is all I needed to see
"The six suspensions are the result of a careful review of the facts conducted by Southeast High School and School District of Manatee County Administrators"

Hard to believe there is no video in this day and age of cell phone users at any given Friday night football game.
In any case 8 potential players have chosen to do something that has consequences.

One's a thinking the same thing.... Guessing it was a Hardee home game

Well....ain't as much technology in the sticks LOL I see ya caught that (no offense to my country brethren) lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT