ADVERTISEMENT

5A - North Marion Colts

MAX PREPS.... Weir is 5-5,0-4 plays meow meow and is ranked 3816 in country,237 in Fla..They stink...NM is 9-1 playing 8 meow meow, ranked 376 in country and 38 in Fla.......... NOBODIES and Weir, "is not that bad a team"..... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The language! Offensive!

MAX PREPS.... Weir is 5-5,0-4 plays meow meow and is ranked 3816 in country,237 in Fla..They stink...NM is 9-1 playing 8 meow meow, ranked 376 in country and 38 in Fla.......... NOBODIES and Weir, "is not that bad a team"..... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
They're in the playoffs, though. In the state that all the OOS PEDOPHILES run to for validation.

Don't you have a deposition to give against Father Richard Gozinya?

They're in the playoffs, though. In the state that all the OOS PEDOPHILES run to for validation.

Don't you have a deposition to give against Father Richard Gozinya?
That's exactly my point.. Thank you and try to keep your rhetoric above water ??........aand lastly I LOVE FLORIDA!

I like to stir you up, annoy and tease... I love Florida Schools I kiss the ground that Florida schools walk on and I think Jersey and Bosco especially are 5th rate trash and should not be allowed on the same field as the Florida schools
Wow............Very interesting.. I AM A BIG COWARD!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT