ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Mr. Koehn?

tenor.gif

Reactions: Cat_Scratch
So, Sliver King is homosexual? Is that the joke? And, if so, why is that funny? I support you, Sliver King - and I'm not afraid to say so. I may not agree with your choice, but I certainly support your right to make it.

Reactions: Mr-Robinson
ol' boy is looking at gay videos on the internet - if that's what floats his boat, so be it...

That whole you and your neighbor David got a thing, thing really struck a nerve LOL.
Young Peezy, George's neighbor "shtick" ( an entertainment routine or gimmick ) goes way back. It was common on the Vaudeville circuit in the early years of the last century and continued into the beginning years of television where many Jewish comics plied their trade. ( No Google George, I'm pretty long in the tooth ) As a boy I heard this routine with different characters many times. The morph " George" is only dating himself with that old stuff....
* A dictionary and thesaurus were used in this responce.

SK is gay? Nu'Trelle ain't been able to git to sleep over this one.

All due respeck to George, but in all the years Nu'Trelle have knowed SK, there ain't been one sign of nothin. This news come as a REAL shock.

Hard to believe any gay man in his right mine would be caught dead wearin a pair of size 13 green plaid platforms. Nomsayin?

Reactions: LonnieFarmJimmy
Mr. Koehn my optical illusion noticed your way of life was on the authority of ones mind at 3:19am. May your legacy and reasoning continue through the hours that awakens them.

In a dilemma now, do SK go for the PAT or wait until he figures out another brilliant retort and go for two?

SK's OC says we can score at will, like a cat batting around a canary

George, life's to short to worry about homo's creepin around yo backdoor. They only get in if you let em in... noimsayin? SK ain't no homo dumbass. He's playin in yo brain.
Here is something for you to think about for awhile if yo got some cells left up there.

Sorry SK, I got to go back into hybernationality... my homies in the lab are sure to screw the wrong bulbs in again if I ain't there.
I'll get back when the canes wins the big in.

This is some weak krud right here. Next level stuff. Chris Brown'd 'em and they don't even know. lol

A little surprised a mod has joined in this fray, but whatev's. I happen to know George and his neighbor, David (the guy used to be a high school defensive coordinator), so I can see how silly all this is. Take a step back Silver King, you're attacking a nice guy who just doesn't exist in the same world you do. If his neighbor ever starts posting, that's a different story.

[QWe gotcha UOTE="George Koehn, post: 73366, member: 6874"]Thanks for the advice, cat_scratch. You fellas are always looking out for me.

[/QUOTE]

images

We gotcha yo backside...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT