ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Mr. Koehn?

images
I apologize; is that a video of you surfing? I don't get it.

A little surprised a mod has joined in this fray, but whatev's. I happen to know George and his neighbor, David (the guy used to be a high school defensive coordinator), so I can see how silly all this is. Take a step back Silver King, you're attacking a nice guy who just doesn't exist in the same world you do. If his neighbor ever starts posting, that's a different story.
Phac Nam has slowed down alot on here, but if he for some reason appears back, ya'll better enjoy and entertain because aint no telling when you bees see'em again. The boy will lay you on the floor without touching you. Mr. Khoen, make sure you tell your neighbor Dat. "You can lay someone on the floor without touching them"

Good Morgan Phac Nam

A little surprised a mod has joined in this fray, but whatev's. I happen to know George and his neighbor, David (the guy used to be a high school defensive coordinator), so I can see how silly all this is. Take a step back Silver King, you're attacking a nice guy who just doesn't exist in the same world you do. If his neighbor ever starts posting, that's a different story.

Hey Phac, you can be a moderator too if you want... this ain't my day job just doing it to keep the spammers at bay for the 12 regular posters that frequent the site... Want your shot? I am just a regular poster like some of y'all (the ones that don't have 10 different screen names on the same IP address that frequently have conversations with themselves that just don't exist in the same world as we do.... you know.)

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
Ya'll play nice wit the new guys...
PS
If u get close to the goal line, make sure you run it between the two big guys.
I got to run before the Feds catch me again.

I don't know anyone by the name of Phac Nam. I texted David, but he hasn't responded.

Sure.... In a minute I may just show you all some of what "Mr Moderator" can do... I will then pass my powers on to someone else and ride off in the sunset... Maybe.

You've totally lost me.

On another note, my neighbor, David, called and told me that I do, in fact, know "Phac Nam". Small world!

Sure.... In a minute I may just show you all some of what "Mr Moderator" can do... I will then pass my powers on to someone else and ride off in the sunset... Maybe.
Peezy's going to give it all up over George Koehn? Man - that would solidify George's status as a GOAT!

Peezy's going to give it all up over George Koehn? Man - that would solidify George's status as a GOAT!

Negative George... Peezy would give it up only if he chooses to drop a Nuke on the place and go out in the blazing glory... Bucs are bad... Noles are Bad and Canes are Good bad football year for me so maybe I should just Make FLV Great again tear it down and build up a wall like no other to rebuild it from the inside out! T Minus 5,4,3,2 (On second thought Dan told me don't burn it down just yet LMAO).

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
George has y’all flustered.

Nah... GK got riled up when SK hit him with gay references... the only thing that has me flustered right now is a crying 2 month old and the current state of FSU and Tampa Bay Football prospects LMAO.

George, like anyone else, peezy has his crew. Silver is therefore protected. Anything he says is great - anything said against him draws IP threats. It’s all good, I guess...it is what it is and it keeps the site right where it is. Get ya boy David on here and start your own crew.

George, like anyone else, peezy has his crew. Silver is therefore protected. Anything he says is great - anything said against him draws IP threats. It’s all good, I guess...it is what it is and it keeps the site right where it is. Get ya boy David on here and start your own crew.
This isn't rocket science, or none of us would be playing...

If Koehn threatens to get an internet lawyer and cries "libel" against these trumped up IP threats, we will right back where we were when Blewsting and WallEyes ran this piece! Cray-cray.

Listen, gang, I don't fully understand all that is happening here. Is there something I should be concerned about? Should I delete my account or something?

Listen, gang, I don't fully understand all that is happening here. Is there something I should be concerned about? Should I delete my account or something?
Please do not. I urge you to make a strategic decision just like NASA did to land a man on the moon.

NO! You've somehow (unintentionally you say) created just the right amount of discomfort among those in the "in" crowd. Maybe this will generate a new level of conversation on the threads actually related to high school football in the state of Florida.

Reactions: LonnieFarmJimmy
Ok. I'm not sure what I did to anger so many regulars, but if you guys say I'm okay, I'll stick it out. I do enjoy the site overall.
"Phac Nam", if you're still on the line, my neighbor David said to shoot him a text because he doesn't have your number anymore.

Ok. I'm not sure what I did to anger so many regulars, but if you guys say I'm okay, I'll stick it out. I do enjoy the site overall.
"Phac Nam", if you're still on the line, my neighbor David said to shoot him a text because he doesn't have your number anymore.
homie. how phac nam know david?

That is a lot of deleting how many of those you got 20?

Gettin' a little hot up in here between (alleged) youngsters and old guard - But SK know Brother Rodney is speaking to all you all.

They call them "morphs" and are often used for the amusement of the actual poster; however, some morphs are designed to be used like burner phones.

Reactions: peezy28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT