ADVERTISEMENT

Undefeated Palmetto loses to Lincoln

Floridaslayer

Dec 14, 2017
Palmetto is elite they said

Having palmetto at 39th in state in your poll shows you don't know football they said

Well I guess my mistake for drinking their koolaid too soon
default_ph34r.png

Guess this week ranking I will have to correct a few teams who I clearly had way too high

Go back to your other site little man, and continue sniffing the back side of your main man. Remember this sight is for whining, when everyone is really mean to you there and your main man isn't there to protect you!
The fact that you had to come over here, to post this tells me......Oh yeah, I was spot on with my "little man" quip......don't think peezy's going to protect you here, like your main man did at the other site.......so if you want to come over here to stir up some chit.....bring it "little man"!

Go Canes Go!

Well last I checked the real little man behavior was by you, and don't think @peezy28 wasn't made aware of the stunt you pulled over there

You went out crying because you couldn't get me removed as a mod

You must be a trump supporter,If you don't get your way you cry free speech and bitch and moan about it like someone was infringing on your rights but if you had actually read the rules you would know you can't just sit there and attack posters without consquences, just because peezy let's stuff go over here don't mean that's how it's supposed to be

Here's a newsflash, freedom of speech only protects you from protection from the government, it don't protect you from consequences of a private company

Go back to your other site little man, and continue sniffing the back side of your main man. Remember this sight is for whining, when everyone is really mean to you there and your main man isn't there to protect you!
The fact that you had to come over here, to post this tells me......Oh yeah, I was spot on with my "little man" quip......don't think peezy's going to protect you here, like your main man did at the other site.......so if you want to come over here to stir up some chit.....bring it "little man"!

Go Canes Go!

Btw boyscout, i posted the Same exact post on the other board, i didn't post this here to "whine" on this "sight" whatever the hell that means

I assume you meant "site" but I guess you will claim fake news to saying the wrong word and mimic your embarrassment for a idol

FYI i posted this here because you were the person who criticized my rankings for not having palmetto and since you got the hammer over there i didn't want people to think i was taking a safe space away from you LMAO

But nice job on Palmetto o_O

They are clearly a top 25 team after losing by 19 points to a average Lincoln team who won't win their district for first time in almost 2 decades

Realllllly good observation of team on your part

What I said at that time was "You obviously didn't do your homework, to have Palmetto ranked where you had them".......(was lower than top 25, I don't remember the exact position)......statement is still true!
My post was censored because I provided facts that showed your disingenuous portrayal of how IMG received money from the state of Florida wasn't the truth...................Your little man ego, lead you to you to go crying to your main man.......and I said fine.............have your site...cya and haven't been back.......but your weren't satisfied......I guess, because your ego is still butt hurt.......and had to come over here, once again being disingenuous about what was really posted about your original ranking of Palmetto HS and post things that weren't really said.

Go Canes Go!

Nothing got censored, it was hidden pending review as it violated one of the rules on the forum but apparently you think you can go and insult members without consquences then I did my job of pulling it down until it could be reviewed and you went whining and tried to get me out as a mod by telling Josh you would quit if I wasn't removed as a mod then proceeded to tell him how to run his site when you have contributed nothing to it and on top of it made it seem like he was ignoring you and lied about how long ago you sent the message to him

You are clearly insecure that you can't handle being told your wrong

And what I said about IMG receiving money from the state was true and I have a article to prove it, you just a classic Trump supporter, if it doesn't fit your agenda it's "fake news"

What I said at that time was "You obviously didn't do your homework, to have Palmetto ranked where you had them".......(was lower than top 25, I don't remember the exact position)......statement is still true!
My post was censored because I provided facts that showed your disingenuous portrayal of how IMG received money from the state of Florida wasn't the truth...................Your little man ego, lead you to you to go crying to your main man.......and I said fine.............have your site...cya and haven't been back.......but your weren't satisfied......I guess, because your ego is still butt hurt.......and had to come over here, once again being disingenuous about what was really posted about your original ranking of Palmetto HS and post things that weren't really said.

Go Canes Go!

I did do my homework, reason they were low was i had doubts about them as none of their wins truly stood out to me and clearly I should have stuck to my guns because losing by 19 to Lincoln shows not only are they not top 25, they probably don't deserve top 50 but they may end up towards bottom end of that top 50 poll this week

If the term "little man" insulted you.......well guess what? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I have no remorse that it left you butt hurt!

Go Canes Go!

I could care less what you said but I was not gonna let you just keep breaking rules and thinking you can do whatever you want

The site doesn't revolve around your needs boyscout, even though from what you told Josh you seem to think so

[
You'd be better off heading back to the other site and assuming the all too familiar position for you.......... of sniffing your main man's backside.....it suits you well "Little man" as well as the over-all profile you're building for yourself..........Im done!

Go Canes Go!

Just because you think your somebody important don't mean you have any form of power over me, i can post here if I feel the **** like posting here

How about you go cry to @peezy28 and ask for me to be removed from this board, maybe if you threaten to quit this board it may work this time LMAO

Well last I checked the real little man behavior was by you, and don't think @peezy28 wasn't made aware of the stunt you pulled over there

You went out crying because you couldn't get me removed as a mod

You must be a trump supporter,If you don't get your way you cry free speech and bitch and moan about it like someone was infringing on your rights but if you had actually read the rules you would know you can't just sit there and attack posters without consquences, just because peezy let's stuff go over here don't mean that's how it's supposed to be

Here's a newsflash, freedom of speech only protects you from protection from the government, it don't protect you from consequences of a private company

all the crying and protest aren't by Trump supporters. Think you have the wrong extreme side as the little bitches.

Reactions: jgking83 and Trelle
If the term "little man" insulted you.......guess what? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I have no remorse that it left you butt hurt!

Go Canes Go!

Probably not the only thing that has left him butt hurt. Just saying

For me to be "butt hurt" I would actually have to care what that person has to say and value their opinion

Neither applies with this so called expert "gatorman001" who obviously isn't the unbiased observer he comes off as and knows very little about the teams outside of his area

all the crying and protest aren't by Trump supporters. Think you have the wrong extreme side as the little bitches.

Nah I got the right side, the Trump supporters who will be more than happy to use "first amendment rights" to say their opinion but the moment someone says something they don't like they yell "FAKE NEWS" or when someone says they aren't allowed to say something they cry "CENSORSHIP"

here's a newsflash, Joshua is not a politician so if he wants to remove a post on his website he can do so without a reason as there is no "first amendment right violation" for "censorship" on a privately owned website so the fact this dude "gatorman001" wants to claim he was censored was completely bogus

And only person butt hurt is manatee boy, notice his first response to the post

He had his feelings hurt because I didn't get removed of my mod spot like he whined and wanted, wah wah

Funny he claims I was butt hurt but I'm not one who threatened to quit that site just to get a mod removed then went after site owner after they wouldn't meet the ridiculous demands because he couldn't handle following the rules because he thought rules don't apply to him

Funny he claims I was butt hurt but I'm not one who threatened to quit that site just to get a mod removed then went after site owner after they wouldn't meet the ridiculous demands because he couldn't handle following the rules because he thought rules don't apply to him

Both of you have quit multiple sites or threatened to many times. Maybe you too can butt hurt each other

Both of you have quit multiple sites or threatened to many times. Maybe you too can butt hurt each other

Here's the difference, I didn't go to the site owner and threaten to leave in order to gain power over someone, when I quit it was because I was tired of the bullshit

My quitting was me personally being fed up, not me going and trying to get leverage to get someone removed from power because I had some petty vendetta against someone

OK, for those of us not in the loop, what is this other site/sight/cite y'all are having the pissing contest over?

I tried to warn the young man if Dillardfan says he is coming to visit you you might want to decline that visit/lunch or avoid dark alleys because that encounter might leave him for real Butt Hurt.... Too bad Dan and Darter are not hear to confirm LMAO.

Reactions: DPHS
1. if anyone know where the rules are located on this site please point them to me so I can use em..
2. For the Record I did not delete any of Gatormans posts he did or some other unknown moderator did... To that point Gatorman if you delete your post it will not delete the quote from other people so might as well keep it up.
3. I did not even see what happened on the other board until it was long over... Still don't totally get it the messages were deleted.

Nah I got the right side, the Trump supporters who will be more than happy to use "first amendment rights" to say their opinion but the moment someone says something they don't like they yell "FAKE NEWS" or when someone says they aren't allowed to say something they cry "CENSORSHIP"

here's a newsflash, Joshua is not a politician so if he wants to remove a post on his website he can do so without a reason as there is no "first amendment right violation" for "censorship" on a privately owned website so the fact this dude "gatorman001" wants to claim he was censored was completely bogus

And only person butt hurt is manatee boy, notice his first response to the post

He had his feelings hurt because I didn't get removed of my mod spot like he whined and wanted, wah wah

Man it seems like Dillardfan got a hold of the lot of you.

Is gatorman making a few half-time adjustments in this back-and-forth scoring-at-will contest?

Came out of the blocks so damn fast wasn't even able to get in: "And they're off..."

Reactions: peezy28
My mistake was responding to the idiot, and after thinking it over decided it was best to delete them all..........for me the fact that he felt compelled to come over here and post something...pretty much validates what I was trying to get Josh to see........when Josh refused to even consider I might be right, I said fine.....best of luck to you and left......with no intention of coming back......anywho....I deleted them.

Go Canes Go!

Reactions: Silver King
My mistake was responding to the idiot, and after thinking it over decided it was best to delete them all..........for me the fact that he felt compelled to come over here and post something...pretty much validates what I was trying to get Josh to see........when Josh refused to even consider I might be right, I said fine.....best of luck to you and left......with no intention of coming back......anywho....I deleted them.

Go Canes Go!

I don't know what your convo with Josh went like but you can't try to tell him who to put where on his board... Like I said I was not around for any of this but it sounds like something that should have just been water under the bridge.

I told him as a former manager, little man lacked to the proper maturity to raise above the fray as a moderator, and was continually posting things as fact that were in reality nothing more than opinion pieces, and simply questioned was this the type of individual he wanted in that role? I got aggravated with Josh because his response back to me wasn't one of a "Man that was in charge", but a man on the defensive......he whined about how much he had on him.....and I told him as a CEO, manager, he shouldn't ever display that kind of weakness to folks that look to him as the man in charge! I told him he made a conscience decision to take all this on.......he needs to own it and told him I never not once complained to my supervisors or employees about how tuff my job was.......Yeah I lectured him, and when it became clear he was going to allow the "Little man" to get away with this type of censorship.......I was fine with it, it was his business to make those kind of decisions but I didn't have to stick around and deal with idiots like the "Little man" told him best of luck with everything and left!

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
I mean... you offendered up sound advice unfortunately he didnt ask for it so it was on deaf ears.

I told him as a former manager, little man lacked to the proper maturity to raise above the fray as a moderator, and was continually posting things as fact that were in reality nothing more than opinion pieces, and simply questioned was this the type of individual he wanted in that role? I got aggravated with Josh because his response back to me wasn't one of a "Man that was in charge", but a man on the defensive......he whined about how much he had on them.....and I told him as a CEO, manager, he shouldn't ever display that kind of weakness to folks that look to him as the man in charge! I told him he made a conscience decision to take all this on.......he needs to own it and told him I never not once complained to my supervisors or employees about how tuff my job was.......Yeah I lectured him, and when it became clear he was going to allow the "Little man" to get away with this type of censorship.......I was fine with it, it was his business to make those kind of decisions but I didn't have to stick around and deal with idiots like the "Little man" told him best of luck with everything and left!

Go Canes Go!

Nothing was censored SMH

It was removed pending review, just because peezy gives you a lot of leeway on here don't mean you can say whatever the hell you want somewhere else without consequences

And btw you could have contributed by offering to be a mod when Josh was looking for one months ago but you like many people on that board will bitch and moan but won't put in any effort to work and contribute

Go Canes Go!

You deleted them because I exposed you for being a fraud but keep acting like that prick Los, just like him you have to rely on insults and try to scare me off because you can't argue for $hit

I told him as a former manager, little man lacked to the proper maturity to raise above the fray as a moderator, and was continually posting things as fact that were in reality nothing more than opinion pieces, and simply questioned was this the type of individual he wanted in that role? I got aggravated with Josh because his response back to me wasn't one of a "Man that was in charge", but a man on the defensive......he whined about how much he had on them.....and I told him as a CEO, manager, he shouldn't ever display that kind of weakness to folks that look to him as the man in charge! I told him he made a conscience decision to take all this on.......he needs to own it and told him I never not once complained to my supervisors or employees about how tuff my job was.......Yeah I lectured him, and when it became clear he was going to allow the "Little man" to get away with this type of censorship.......I was fine with it, it was his business to make those kind of decisions but I didn't have to stick around and deal with idiots like the "Little man" told him best of luck with everything and left!

Go Canes Go!

Nothing I posted about IMG was false you arrogant prick, just because they in your area and you want to kiss their ass don't mean they haven't gotten money from the state which i will gladly post the article that proves what i said wasn't a lie and that you were just butthurt, btw I can post on this site if I ****ing feel like posting here

I didn't tag you, you CHOSE to respond to my post so you can STFU, you don't have the authority to tell me what to do and I don't value your opinion since you have clearly proven lately that you think you can talk down to me and push me around

I don't show respect to people who don't show it to me

Peezy, at the point he communicated all that to me, for me its an open invitation to respond...and that's exactly what I did. He in truth probably didn't like the truth I was sending back to him, regarding the way he was communicating......Honestly I was shocked a business man like him, would choose to respond that way..........its was very wimpish like.

Go Canes Go!

Peezy, at the point he communicated all that to me, for me its an open invitation to respond...and that's exactly what I did. He in truth probably didn't like the truth I was sending back to him, regarding the way he was communicating......Honestly I was shocked a business man like him, would choose to respond that way..........its was very wimpish like.

Go Canes Go!

Wow what a "mature" professional "adult" you are :rolleyes:o_O

Calling someone a whimp behind their back after you quit because he didn't "cave in" to your petty demands

Was this over IMG, Palmetto or being butt hurt?

Gatorman001 was butt hurt because one of his posts was hidden which I did because it was in the process of being reviewed as it violated one of the site rules so he went and sent a message to Josh (And also lied about how long he been waiting for a response)

He said he wanted me removed as a mod or he was gonna quit the board and when he didn't get his way he got all pissed and thought he could boss Joshua around and tell him how to run his own damn site

there use to be some good arguments on here 10 years ago. Just like this site now this shit is weak. The little kid stalking and crying about what happened

there use to be some good arguments on here 10 years ago. Just like this site now this shit is weak. The little kid stalking and crying about what happened

I ain't crying about nothing, you confusing "burying" someone's credibility with being upset

I would have to actually care what he has to say to be upset by it, I don't care what he thinks enough to be upset by it

The censoring that was initiated by "Little Man" was over IMG..............the ranking BS about Palmetto was something I mentioned many weeks ago to him, because he had Palmetto ranked way out of the top 25......my statement was "you obviously haven't done your homework with these rankings to have Palmetto this low" He decided to show up here this weekend, I guess because he knew I wouldn't be around to see him post on the other site.....to say something about Palmetto losing to Lincoln Friday night.......
Go Canes Go!

This dude must be deaf, I've explained several times why it wasn't censorship and he keeps saying same thing over and over

I ain't crying about nothing, you confusing "burying" someone's credibility with being upset

I would have to actually care what he has to say to be upset by it, I don't care what he thinks enough to be upset by it

Is this like street cred?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT