ADVERTISEMENT

Undefeated Palmetto loses to Lincoln

I were once a Trump man, but now I is seen the light. Done turned Democrat. Need everything free and currently expecting others to foot the bill. If you rich, you'll need to work harder.

Ok den. "And, they're off."

Silver Lining: Peezy invents a new Classic FlaVA word here: OFFENDERED
As in, "offendering up sound advice"

It's a brilliant word for offering and offending at the same time. How the frick did Webster not come up with it?

Everyone try to use OUR NEW BOARD WORD in this final week of the season to get it good and established.

Nomsayin'

I mean... you offendered up sound advice unfortunately he didnt ask for it so it was on deaf ears.

Reactions: peezy28
The old + 2 for DPHS working in the new board word.

Neut, you like to eat porcupine? I had a buddy, farm boy who lived in Alden, Kansas, population 60, and back when Nixon was running, and we had our draft lottery numbers in our hip pockets already, but got to vote for the first time as 18 year olds, thanks to the 26th Amendment, he OFFENDERD some advice.

He tolt everyone, aside from Nixon saying he was still trying to end the war in Viet Nam, which might potentially save some of our lives who was holding numbers in the 20s (like SK was), when the Democrats were in office -- he and his family always seemed to have to eat Porcupine - things was that lean. But he is the only guy SK knew that hit two holes in one before graduating high school.

This wasn't too popular with the girls at the Catholic college we went to, but made perfect sense to SK.

Reminder, SK an Independent or NP affiliation, cause they're ain't much of an Independent party and if the Rock didn't run this cycle, it ain't never happening. SK'd probably OFFENDER him if he wrote to let him know that. And SK now his old buddy ChoctawFan, is reading and if so, he don't mean to be OFFENDERING her.

But here goes. Remember Billy Carter's Brother, Jimmy? He was a Dem who came around when I was a poor Grad student. SK soon was waiting in line for 45 minutes to buy enthonol gas; interest rates would make a Mafia money man blush; and, energy prices so high you couldn't pay the rent if you had your lights on more than a couple hours. SK could only listen to Pretzel Logic one round through on his Marantz Quad Stereo.

But, there was a silver lining, SK learned how to find porcupines from his buddy:not hard if you know where to look. SK developed six or seven ways to cook porcupine used an Italian approach (Picatta, Parmesan for dates or smothered in gravy for the boys). At least you don't need to buy toothpicks, nomsayin'

Last edited:
Reactions: peezy28
there use to be some good arguments on here 10 years ago. Just like this site now this shit is weak. The little kid stalking and crying about what happened

I feel like me and you got into a good one or 2 back in the day... Then I met you on the sidelines Disclaimer: (no blows were thrown... we are both cool peeps and I doubt we got into any serious argument as we both love to troll also we can both confirm we believe Neutral is the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus... he dont exist)

Reactions: DPHS
Ok den. "And, they're off."

Silver Lining: Peezy invents a new Classic FlaVA word here: OFFENDERED
As in, "offendering up sound advice"

It's a brilliant word for offering and offending at the same time. How the frick did Webster not come up with it?

Everyone try to use OUR NEW BOARD WORD in this final week of the season to get it good and established.

Nomsayin'

Yo I am literally laughing my arse off right now... I did not even realize I did that even when DPHS said it... That is too funny and I love your definition... I am cool with it lets use the word from now on... Anyone want a shirt with OFFENDERED on it I will holla at Blindeyes because after all THE WEST IS BACK!

I miss Playmaker 52. I wonder who blindeyes kid is playing for or did he graduate?

He probably had lots of kids as well. He’d hit anything since he had blindeyes. Fat, skinny, ugly, pretty it wouldn’t have mattered to blindeyes.

You know looking at it I think Manatee Palmetto and Riverview could all be playing in a month

With that said I think Dillard and Naples are real threats in region 4 but I think Palmetto could possibly get to the show regardless of who comes out

Manatee CANNOT get past St Thomas just not enough dawgs but still a great showing considered

Riverview can make it deep and possibly get to Daytona as well... If I were ranking the easiest way to Daytona it would be

6A (Palmetto PC Charlotte regions arent difficult)

8A (Riverview lock to play into 3rd)

7A (Manatee plays into round 3 but 3rd round difficult 4th impossible)

Who you got them losing to......Lake Gibson?
My thinking was round 4 to Miami Central....................

Go Canes Go!

I think they lose to LG.
Fair enough......I just noticed today.... at least to me, they have quietly put together a undefeated season, and was why I questioned if that was who fishing guy was seeing as the team to knock them off in the playoffs?

I see Manatee with a round 2 or 3 exit, depending on who they play in round 2.........don't see anyone out of the southern region with having what it takes to compete with STA this year.

Riverview has a good QB and a physical RB, and I saw them physically dominate Venice on the line of scrimmage which told me they are strong on the OL.......not sure what Riverview has in the passing game....losing the FSU commit to Venice this year was a huge loss for them......but I can see them advancing to at least the 3rd round as well despite the loss of the WR

Go Canes Go!

I think he probably graduated... He was playing Baseball last I heard.

Wasn't around for playmaker52, only heard stories about him from Wavebb......my only real interaction with anyone from STA was Canes0177.......and he was always a dynamic personalty.....took a bit for me to learn not to let him get under my skin

Go Canes Go!

looking at LGs schedule they should be undefeated. Palmetto appears to have the home field advantage and a two game winning streak vs LG (if that means anything since they played the last 2 years). Anyone know anything about Westwood or Sebastian River that is also in that region

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT