ADVERTISEMENT

This place needs a fresh coat of paint

So some guy creates his own message board with a new look, all fresh paint, new images and a few other things. Then a bunch of the good folks from this board just ends up switching to that board for the tipis, posts and discussions. In the meantime the other half stayed here to talk about everyday life.

I do t get it? I really don’t!!!! This board was the first, the original and pretty much free but the other board asks for donations. Then it appears some of the folks at the other board comes back over here creating new names just to create havoc over here just to try to break everybody else up. Some of us know what they are trying to do. But I would like to say that this board is the original, yes they changed names, but you can’t beat the original.

I’m still confused on what ppl see in the other board compared to this one EXCEPT those who are not mods here are mods there. Has it really come down to holds the keys? Seriously?

Myself, SK and Neutral have butt heads in the past about me jumping all over a head coach but I do not take anything personal. I just don’t get why somebody would ha e created another board while this one was working and the only thing I can think is somebody has a power trip issue.

Can't hate on Josh for starting another Florida centric football board... He asks for donations but its a donation... no one HAS to pay anything (and by looks of the numbers most did not).

Josh was just a young man who wanted to start his own business... He is trying to grow his own brand and be an entrepreneur. Part of that was getting folks interested by hosting a forum for discussion which would hopefully lead to a revenue stream for him one day...

No one said go to that board and stay there or if you post there you can't come back here... go and post on any and every board you want at all times who cares. I think most people post there because it is slightly more active than here and some people actualy don't like talking to themselves. Only a few of those guys over there come here and start the morph train... Most of the morph guys are Flvarsity bred and dead and don't actually post over there. Good guys who have a since of humor butttttt.... can sometimes push off some of the football talking folks.

In closing... I don't see the big issue. 2 boards one state basically and a bunch of little local boards like BCP. None are as active as it once was on here back in the day and that is just something to get used to.

Hey by the way was it you or another Hardee poster that swore off posting here anymore because I locked or deleted a political post? Well I made that suggestion you can try that at the other board and it would not fly there either... Well that is the other board. Politics as it pertains to sports or schools is always okay.... When we turn into a Political left vs right mud-flinging party is where we have to stop ourselves.

Reactions: Floridaslayer
This board isn't user friendly

It don't let me send private messages

It makes me wait 30 seconds for any post over 2 i make within a 5 minute period

Despite that i was actually posting on here and there but the fact you all refused to take action against someone making personal jabs and insults because he was bringing traffic showed me this board has turned toxic

I have never told anyone to stop posting here, only encouraged people to have a account there in case this one dies off

The people that didn't come back did so because this environment here is toxic and no one was willing to take a firm hand

You actually can post private messages here and Carlos is gone LOL.

Floridaslayer said:
"...Despite that i was actually posting on here and there but the fact you all refused to take action against someone making personal jabs and insults because he was bringing traffic showed me this board has turned toxic...The people that didn't come back did so because this environment here is toxic and no one was willing to take a firm hand"

Peezy or anyone else who is a mod, no response? He has a point, It crossed my mind of why that blow hard was allowed to get away with the crap he did. Nomsayin'

Floridaslayer, we have a few enforcers on here outside the mods that go to battle

Well... he is not here right now... blocking Los does nothing... He comes back different name sometimes different IP same day... I talked to folks individually and told them ignore him and he goes away... Did they listen??? Noooo not at all... well until they did and now he is gone.

ALSO there is a report button... No one has ever reported him... Well except for the artist formally known as Columbiafan but then you can't report someone for bad behavior and follow up there bad behavior with some of your own... to be fair I'd have to ban both of you's. See how this works?

Man I enjoy both boards started posting back on this board in...’03? I think that’s right. A lot of the characters that made this board are gone to other places, followed Lone Wolfs board for a minute, when people went there and no one complained, I still check this board daily as well as Josh’s. I don’t know how but he over time has grown with a bunch of new, fresh faces that I don’t think has ever even heard of this board (sadly). This board I can come over to and pretty much expect to know what I’m going to read and by whom. Josh’s board random stuff pops up over there all the time. They both have their positives and negatives. I don’t think it has anything to do with shiny new board colors but he’s brought in a younger audience with a wider spectrum of teams and areas. They both just offer something different. Which I think is nice having the options, just my 2 cents.

What is lone wolfs board?

What is lone wolfs board?

One of the old time posters when they started banning “Slaps” and I think MrHighschool was running this board and what not, he created another forum, man probably 10 years ago or so that was football and random talk I wasn’t really active over there to much and I don’t even think it’s still around.

Can't hate on Josh for starting another Florida centric football board... He asks for donations but its a donation... no one HAS to pay anything (and by looks of the numbers most did not).

Josh was just a young man who wanted to start his own business... He is trying to grow his own brand and be an entrepreneur. Part of that was getting folks interested by hosting a forum for discussion which would hopefully lead to a revenue stream for him one day...

No one said go to that board and stay there or if you post there you can't come back here... go and post on any and every board you want at all times who cares. I think most people post there because it is slightly more active than here and some people actualy don't like talking to themselves. Only a few of those guys over there come here and start the morph train... Most of the morph guys are Flvarsity bred and dead and don't actually post over there. Good guys who have a since of humor butttttt.... can sometimes push off some of the football talking folks.

In closing... I don't see the big issue. 2 boards one state basically and a bunch of little local boards like BCP. None are as active as it once was on here back in the day and that is just something to get used to.

Hey by the way was it you or another Hardee poster that swore off posting here anymore because I locked or deleted a political post? Well I made that suggestion you can try that at the other board and it would not fly there either... Well that is the other board. Politics as it pertains to sports or schools is always okay.... When we turn into a Political left vs right mud-flinging party is where we have to stop ourselves.

Exactly

I never said for anyone to not post here

Only suggested for people to have a account on both boards

Only one i could do was the one you sent me

I could never start one myself

And he gone for now, until he banned he not gone for good
If he come in guns a blazing and y'all don't fire back I won't have a problem handlling it... its when y'all fling mud too where I can't really do anything

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT