ADVERTISEMENT

This place needs a fresh coat of paint

Bulldog sniffing around....can only mean one thing......Deland is back. Coach Allen has brought the exiled Bulldog's home. Bet the "D" looks like all athletes, AKA Mainland in GREEN..... Pettis2: Reincarnated, No BS.....glad to see it, TRUTH !

Reactions: peezy28
I can't sign on there. I like the site and visit it often as u know Dan. Not sure what the problem is. Would like to share some SWF info but no luck so far.

I can't sign on there. I like the site and visit it often as u know Dan. Not sure what the problem is. Would like to share some SWF info but no luck so far.

What does it show when you try to sign on?

I think Josh has to manually approve members now, that is because that POS Canes wouldn't stop switching ip address to make new accounts to insult members because they weren't kissing his teams ass

Reactions: Wavebb

I think Josh has to manually approve members now, that is because that POS Canes wouldn't stop switching ip address to make new accounts to insult members because they weren't kissing his teams ass

look who found their password

I just went and looked, I mean this site is kind of like the SW Florida site. I didn't see anything that would draw me over there until this nugget:

"ColumbiaHighFan2017class Posted August 3
On August 3, 2018 at 11:29 PM, Proseteye said:
We need Canes to liven up this board.
default_biggrin.png

If that worthless piece of shit tries to make another account i will ban him on the spot."

Now it would be worth it to go over there and bait Canes and all those alias asses with this taunt: That no Charlotte player would/will ever leave Punta Gorda to go to STA, but we just got a transfer from STA to Charlotte. Then let that Columbia Cat drop the hammer on him.

Damn three weeks till Miami vs LSU Baby!

Last edited:
I just went and looked, I mean this site is kind of like the SW Florida site. I didn't see anything that would draw me over there until this nugget:

"ColumbiaHighFan2017class Posted August 3
On August 3, 2018 at 11:29 PM, Proseteye said:
We need Canes to liven up this board.
default_biggrin.png

If that worthless piece of shit tries to make another account i will ban him on the spot."

Now it would be worth it to go over there and bait Canes and all those alias asses with this taunt: That no Charlotte player would/will ever leave Punta Gorda to go to STA, but we just got a transfer from STA to Charlotte. Then let that Columbia Cat drop the hammer on him.

Damn three weeks till Miami vs LSU Baby!

Canes far exceeded a 3 strike rule a long time ago

He isn't welcome over there anymore

Everyone else here is welcome to post over there, after all having a account there doesn't get rid of a account here, it only gives a extra place to talk football

Reactions: Silver King

I put in my info then get a simple question to answer: 'What does FHSAA stand for?" and it says my answer is wrong.

Reactions: Floridaslayer
Columbia you can't recruit people and the sign on not working lol. People are like sure I will sign on then can't get in and never come back LOL.

Reactions: Trelle
Columbia you can't recruit people and the sign on not working lol. People are like sure I will sign on then can't get in and never come back LOL.

It should be fixed now, apparently there was a glitch in the sign up process that wasn't discovered until i gave Josh a heads up on the issues wave was having

If it wasn't for Los we wouldn't be having these issues, we have to manually approve members now because he was signing on different ip addresses and different emails to get on just to target our members because we weren't kissing STA ass

Wave if you still having trouble let me know so i can have it passed down chain of command and have it fixed

Footnote: The guy who stole a empty commuter plane in Tacoma last Friday and killed his self were NOT Wave. According to the Today show, the guy flew around for bout an hour fore he crashed. Nu'Trelle have crashed with Wave on numberous occasions and Wave have never put that much gas in any airplane.

For new readers who may not know. Furse time Nu'Trelle ever flied with Wave, they went to the 7-11 wiff two 5 gallon cans an Wave filled each one wiff regular unleaded.

Nu'Trelle: "Why you buyin car gas for an airplane?"

Wavebb: "Cause we too far away from no airport."

Nu'Trelle: "Why you only buyin 10 gallons?"

Wavebb: "So we can put 5 in each engine."

Nu'Trelle:
"5 gallon each? Do we be able to take off wiff dat?"

Wavebb: "Probably ... we'll know in a few minutes."

Nu'Trelle: "What about landing???"

Wavebb: "We'll worry about that if the time come."

Nu'Trelle: "If???"

Wavebb: "What I sed?"

Nu'Trelle: "Let me out. A man would have to be crazy to fly wiff you!"

Wavebb: "I already checked with peezy an he said you good to go."

Reactions: Trelle and LAZL
Any LAz rankings or Laz predictions for KOC's?

No Sir. Sorry. I don’t do those. Half of the teams playing are still feeling their way around. Some of them will play a jamboree with Freshman & JV in the first half and Varsity in the second half.

I haven't been around much but I hate that players are allow to transfer so easily now. I think it will ruin high school football. And, most people in the panhandle don't seem to care anymore. I'll just go sit on the beach. We do not have Red Tide and our beaches look great!

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
I'll just go sit on the beach. We do not have Red Tide and our beaches look great!
Before you go enjoy your beautiful beach, it might be a good idea to stop by a church, get down your knees and say a prayer that the U.S. Corps of Engineers doesn't run a pipeline to Okaloosa County from Lake Okeechobee and start pumping overflow your way.

So some guy creates his own message board with a new look, all fresh paint, new images and a few other things. Then a bunch of the good folks from this board just ends up switching to that board for the tipis, posts and discussions. In the meantime the other half stayed here to talk about everyday life.

I do t get it? I really don’t!!!! This board was the first, the original and pretty much free but the other board asks for donations. Then it appears some of the folks at the other board comes back over here creating new names just to create havoc over here just to try to break everybody else up. Some of us know what they are trying to do. But I would like to say that this board is the original, yes they changed names, but you can’t beat the original.

I’m still confused on what ppl see in the other board compared to this one EXCEPT those who are not mods here are mods there. Has it really come down to holds the keys? Seriously?

Myself, SK and Neutral have butt heads in the past about me jumping all over a head coach but I do not take anything personal. I just don’t get why somebody would ha e created another board while this one was working and the only thing I can think is somebody has a power trip issue.

So some guy creates his own message board with a new look, all fresh paint, new images and a few other things. Then a bunch of the good folks from this board just ends up switching to that board for the tipis, posts and discussions. In the meantime the other half stayed here to talk about everyday life.

I do t get it? I really don’t!!!! This board was the first, the original and pretty much free but the other board asks for donations. Then it appears some of the folks at the other board comes back over here creating new names just to create havoc over here just to try to break everybody else up. Some of us know what they are trying to do. But I would like to say that this board is the original, yes they changed names, but you can’t beat the original.

I’m still confused on what ppl see in the other board compared to this one EXCEPT those who are not mods here are mods there. Has it really come down to holds the keys? Seriously?

Myself, SK and Neutral have butt heads in the past about me jumping all over a head coach but I do not take anything personal. I just don’t get why somebody would ha e created another board while this one was working and the only thing I can think is somebody has a power trip issue.

This board isn't user friendly

It don't let me send private messages

It makes me wait 30 seconds for any post over 2 i make within a 5 minute period

Despite that i was actually posting on here and there but the fact you all refused to take action against someone making personal jabs and insults because he was bringing traffic showed me this board has turned toxic

I have never told anyone to stop posting here, only encouraged people to have a account there in case this one dies off

The people that didn't come back did so because this environment here is toxic and no one was willing to take a firm hand

This board isn't user friendly

It don't let me send private messages

It makes me wait 30 seconds for any post over 2 i make within a 5 minute period

Despite that i was actually posting on here and there but the fact you all refused to take action against someone making personal jabs and insults because he was bringing traffic showed me this board has turned toxic

I have never told anyone to stop posting here, only encouraged people to have a account there in case this one dies off

The people that didn't come back did so because this environment here is toxic and no one was willing to take a firm hand
I've visited the other board at different times, and I don't find anything about it that would/should cause a thundering herd of folks from here to jump ship. Yeah the board here isn't what it used to be, is the sex in your marriage after the passing of many years what it was when the relationship was brand new?........probably not........according to you, the resolve at that point is just to move on?.........I can think of only one time the board became toxic......and he's no longer in charge......that's been a several years ago too.........get over it Floridaslayer........you'll never find a group of personalities like you got here.......

Go Canes Go!

I've visited the other board at different times, and I don't find anything about it that would/should cause a thundering herd of folks from here to jump ship. Yeah the board here isn't what it used to be, is the sex in your marriage after the passing of many years what it was when the relationship was brand new?........probably not........according to you, the resolve at that point is just to move on?.........I can think of only one time the board became toxic......and he's no longer in charge......that's been a several years ago too.........get over it Floridaslayer........you'll never find a group of personalities like you got here.......

Go Canes Go!

That's the thing

I'm not trying to get anyone to stop posting here

I just don't get why some people are resistant to posting on both

I post on 3 different boards and i just pick and choose to comment when a thread catches my eye

I mainly stayed over there because it's easier for me to post there and there were times i post same topic here that i post there and it gets no attention here

Floridaslayer said:
"...Despite that i was actually posting on here and there but the fact you all refused to take action against someone making personal jabs and insults because he was bringing traffic showed me this board has turned toxic...The people that didn't come back did so because this environment here is toxic and no one was willing to take a firm hand"

Peezy or anyone else who is a mod, no response? He has a point, It crossed my mind of why that blow hard was allowed to get away with the crap he did. Nomsayin'

Floridaslayer, we have a few enforcers on here outside the mods that go to battle

Floridaslayer said:
"...Despite that i was actually posting on here and there but the fact you all refused to take action against someone making personal jabs and insults because he was bringing traffic showed me this board has turned toxic...The people that didn't come back did so because this environment here is toxic and no one was willing to take a firm hand"

Peezy or anyone else who is a mod, no response? He has a point, It crossed my mind of why that blow hard was allowed to get away with the crap he did. Nomsayin'

Floridaslayer, we have a few enforcers on here outside the mods that go to battle

Peezy is aware of the situation because I've spoken to him in regards to it and i basically made it clear my stance on the person in question and that if no action would be taken i planned to walk out the door

Only reason I've posted her sparingly now is because that guy not been on here lately

I post on both hardly ever over there, but Flavarsity is my home. Sorry I don't like straying away. I started here and I will die here!!!

I don't go over there that much because I feel its ran by more private entities than anything else. Its a STA and private school board IMHO...

I post on both hardly ever over there, but Flavarsity is my home. Sorry I don't like straying away. I started here and I will die here!!!

I don't go over there that much because I feel its ran by more private entities than anything else. Its a STA and private school board IMHO...

Idk how often you read over there but the most talked about team over there is a public school in North Florida

Most sta posts over there are negative towards sta and since we banned the biggest sta homer alive for life it will likely stay that way

I never said to stray away from here, again i only encourage people to post on both

Man I enjoy both boards started posting back on this board in...’03? I think that’s right. A lot of the characters that made this board are gone to other places, followed Lone Wolfs board for a minute, when people went there and no one complained, I still check this board daily as well as Josh’s. I don’t know how but he over time has grown with a bunch of new, fresh faces that I don’t think has ever even heard of this board (sadly). This board I can come over to and pretty much expect to know what I’m going to read and by whom. Josh’s board random stuff pops up over there all the time. They both have their positives and negatives. I don’t think it has anything to do with shiny new board colors but he’s brought in a younger audience with a wider spectrum of teams and areas. They both just offer something different. Which I think is nice having the options, just my 2 cents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT