ADVERTISEMENT

So...nobody's going to bring it up?

rape? The apology line starts behind peezy's big mouth...charges? What charges?
#freechrisleak

Last edited by a moderator:
Burt... Guess you don't read well or you would have seen what I posted here

New developments coming in this case soon... Apparently some other students have come forward to dispute the females claims and that they were there when the alleged incident happened.

3795100-3985105016-stick.png

I wish the new guy really was Chris Pratt.

Reactions: 181pl
It just seems irresponsible of a site "moderator" to jump into a thread with opinions based on half-truths and existing biases...but that's just me, Dan...if that's how this site rolls, that's none of my business, I suppose.

It just seems irresponsible of a site "moderator" to jump into a thread with opinions based on half-truths and existing biases...but that's just me, Dan...if that's how this site rolls, that's none of my business, I suppose.

I'm just a poster like you that happens to be a moderator. I do not collect a check from Rivals so I will say whatever the F I want. So if you want to put me on a pedestal because my title says "moderator " go ahead but I'm not PC and I don't really care that your feelings got hurt by the big bad moderator go cry me a river.

P.S. That's how this site rolls you can leave if that offends your sensitive side

Last edited:
New guy coming with the heat. Caution that snake bites.

Dan,

He thinks a Moderator should be responsible and uphold the constitution to the highest.... Wait I'm not running for president... not an elected official... Not a yahoo employee...

Welp guess I will just continue to pop off at the mouth :D

Maybe peezy is just posting as a poster not a moderator...If he had posted as a moderator he would have thrown a flag for illegal hit to the helmet and have ejected somebody...

Reactions: peezy28
Dat's a fack Mr. Gnewt, but I's try'n to say long a go dat Coach "wiki" Leakes would be finds. Just wait'n for da DPHS coach to chimed in an said I was right.

you said he would be fine. If having your name dragged through the mud for sexual assault charges and probably ruining your coaching career is fine then I'm glad he's fine and you were right.

He thinks a Moderator should be responsible and uphold the constitution to the highest.... Wait I'm not running for president...
Don't want to get into it wiff you peezy, but jus cause you're not running for President, it don't make it right that you hasn't publish your tax returns on here. Also, what about those 33,000 posts you has erased???

I'm just a poster like you that happens to be a moderator. I do not collect a check from Rivals so I will say whatever the F I want. So if you want to put me on a pedestal because my title says "moderator " go ahead but I'm not PC and I don't really care that your feelings got hurt by the big bad moderator go cry me a river.

P.S. That's how this site rolls you can leave if that offends your sensitive side

Gee, thanks for that explanation of the rules.
You'll say whatever the F you want, huh? Yawn.
Pedestal? Okay, guy.
My feelings got hurt? Cry you a river? My sensitive side?
Shoo, fly...ya bothering me.

Don't want to get into it wiff you peezy, but jus cause you're not running for President, it don't make it right that you hasn't publish your tax returns on here. Also, what about those 33,000 posts you has erased???

Tax returns??? My accountant says we pay no taxes.

Reactions: Wavebb
There's some entry-ness going on here for Poster of the Year. Two music references in a Trump/Hillaryesq exchange is AWESOME.

Burt, you got right to say anything that comes to mind. Pezzy's a good guy. Hang around awhile and you'll see for yourself. Peace

Reactions: Silver King
Dan, I'm sure he is...and I hope I find him more palatable in the future...you know, or I can leave his site...I'm sure he came across as more of a bully than he intended. Thanks for your invitation to hang around...I think I will.

Bully? You called me out... I responded where I'm from that's an equal response. If what I did was bullying than we really have become soft as a society.

Also I admit being wrong on Leak. It happens if anything you went in even after that. Sometimes folks just want to talk or be the "I told you so" guy okay we get it I was wrong you were right want a cookie?

Anyone else in here think ole Peez is a bully? Speak now please? #selfevaluation

Bully? You called me out... I responded where I'm from that's an equal response. If what I did was bullying than we really have become soft as a society.

Also I admit being wrong on Leak. It happens if anything you went in even after that. Sometimes folks just want to talk or be the "I told you so" guy okay we get it I was wrong you were right want a cookie?

Anyone else in here think ole Peez is a bully? Speak now please? #selfevaluation
Bully ? Rumor around the bay area is you were spotted wearing an apron bring the trash out to the curb. It's one thing to be a good husband and even a better father, but come on man.....Let me buy you a few drinks , if you're aloud, and maybe give some pointers on manning up in the homestead. #arealbcuwildcat.

LMAO no Aprons but I do take the trash out and that includes the lil pu****cats over in Daytona lol.

I will take those drinks though if we meet up this year

You told me to leave the site if I didn't like it.
I suppose that passes for a welcoming party.
No wonder this site is abuzz with interzzzzzzzzzz...

You told me to leave the site if I didn't like it.
I suppose that passes for a welcoming party.
No wonder this site is abuzz with interzzzzzzzzzz...

That wasn't an order. You didn't seem to enjoy the site the people on the site or a moderator of the site so as a suggestion you shouldn't stick around and endure shit you don't like (especially when it's something petty like a message board).

Hardee, how is the team doing this year?
District Champs....

But other than that I don't know been staying home on Fridays...Been to I think two game maybe three...May start going back to the games next years but they would have to change offensive directions before I would even think of coming back. I do not like the current system. I would rather have the veer or the Power I back. I don't like this Spread as it doesn't work well with our players as we do not have a leader for it IMHO...

I was just about to ask they must have went with the "trend" and went spread...

Is this the change that comes with a new HC or old school coach trying to change it up?

you said he would be fine. If having your name dragged through the mud for sexual assault charges and probably ruining your coaching career is fine then I'm glad he's fine and you were right.

So far as I can tell everythings you and others have said is not more than speculation. So I say again - he will be fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT