ADVERTISEMENT

So long

Columbiahighfan

May 17, 2016
I have watched this board for a while and frankly i see things have clearly turned into a poison fruit and i see with people like Carlos on here this board is slowly imploading from within

If that's the type of behavior that's fine on this board i want no part of it

I ask that the moderators please delete my account

This is Columbia fan signing off rivals for good

Dude... you don't have to make a post about leaving LOL. Ya just bounce... We cool and all but that must be some new gen stuff (announce leaving like they announce ima decommit and "respect my decision"

You can delete your own account in your options I don't ban folk unless they get racial (see Tigertats) or straight ignorant (See Mr. Tenn Coach please dont come back).

He will be taking his talents to floridahsfootball.com. Congrats Columbiafan

Reactions: peezy28
Columbia fan don't need to leave. Eventually Carlos will piss off Daytona Dan who will in turn invite him to a track meet at IMG whereupon he will beat the s*** out of him. Problem solved.

Reactions: DPHS
Columbia fan don't need to leave. Eventually Carlos will piss off Daytona Dan who will in turn invite him to a track meet at IMG whereupon he will beat the s*** out of him. Problem solved.

Daytona Dan will give Carlos a good ole Rock bottom and follow up by giving the people's elbow to Carlos as he lays the SmackDown

:)

To Columbiahighfan:

Nu'Trelle cannot believe you letting a few insignificant post from Carlos Danger/Canes0177 drive you outta here. You shouldn't quit. Now is when you man up and show the world whatchu made of. Nomsayin?

Now the time to stand tall and withstand the challenge. You can do it, friend. Nu'Trelle got 100% faith in you.

That bein said, Nu'Trelle respeckfully ax the moderators to delete his account due to a humiliating post Wavebb left on here August 5th, 2003. Nu'Trelle tried hard, but have never recovered. Believe the post happened around 9:37 pm.

To Columbiahighfan:

Nu'Trelle cannot believe you letting a few insignificant post from Carlos Danger/Canes0177 drive you outta here. You shouldn't quit. Now is when you man up and show the world whatchu made of. Nomsayin?

Now the time to stand tall and withstand the challenge. You can do it, friend. Nu'Trelle got 100% faith in you.

That bein said, Nu'Trelle respeckfully ax the moderators to delete his account due to a humiliating post Wavebb left on here August 5th, 2003. Nu'Trelle tried hard, but have never recovered. Believe the post happened around 9:37 pm.

I will happily grant your request Good Bye! (Just Kidding) LMAO!

And while we at it Nu'Trelle would respeckfully ax that peezy28's account be deleted for inappropriate touching of the thread title of another man's post. Nu'Trelle would provide further detail, but it's too embarrassing to put on here, nomsayin?

And while we at it Nu'Trelle would respeckfully ax that peezy28's account be deleted for inappropriate touching of the thread title of another man's post. Nu'Trelle would provide further detail, but it's too embarrassing to put on here, nomsayin?

HAHAHA,

Neut... You can ask Dan... I told him at States I give you a little "moderation" from time to time just to F with you... Its all just good ribbing my man just like to make you look at your screen and say ":WTF is this young whipper snapper doing to my posts!"

HAHAHA, Neut... You can ask Dan...
No way Nu'Trelle gonna axe Dan in Daytona a damn thing. Life ain't been the same since D in D originally put out threats on Nu'Trelle. Used to go to track meets at IMG all the time. No more. Used to eat at Red Robins all the time. No more. Used to fly all over the country to watch Mainland Bucc game. No more.

While you at it, delete D in D's damn account too. We needs to clean this place up. Nomsayin?

Neutral Observer, you are never going to forget that time the Dan bought me lunch at Red Robin are you? I was thinking about suggesting a Wendy's in the Fort Myers area, but I concluded that it was to far to drive from Volusia County.

Jambun82, here's what you need to understand. When people come here to read this forum, they hopin to find some s*** which is different. But generally they don't find much that's unique.

99% of what's left on here is standard rehash. Mr HiSchool tootin his own horn. SK postin about catchin TD passes in green plaid platform shoes. Wavebb droppin a couple grand off to the Indians. Choctaw_fan shootin her mouff off bout how bad she hate Ohio State. peezy28 deletin 7 or 8 mo accounts and claimin how he never do nothin like that.

But your posts about meetin up wiff Dan in Daytona and finally gettin his a$$ squared away weren't "standard stuff". Readers was expectin bloodshed at Red Robin. Turned out it didn't happen, but the posts was still "epic". Nomsayin?

Yeah, the posts didn't equal gatorman001's video about Kissimmee ending Lakeland's 53 game win streak, which featured Steely Dan's "Everything Must Go" (the greatest post ever left on here), but they was a strong number 2. They represent the type of s*** that keep people coming back ... which is what allow Rivals to keep payin peezy the big bucks he charge them to moderate us.

Jambun82, here's what you need to understand. When people come here to read this forum, they hopin to find some s*** which is different. But generally they don't find much that's unique.

99% of what's left on here is standard rehash. Mr HiSchool tootin his own horn. SK postin about catchin TD passes in green plaid platform shoes. Wavebb droppin a couple grand off to the Indians. Choctaw_fan shootin her mouff off bout how bad she hate Ohio State. peezy28 deletin 7 or 8 mo accounts and claimin how he never do nothin like that.

But your posts about meetin up wiff Dan in Daytona and finally gettin his a$$ squared away weren't "standard stuff". Readers was expectin bloodshed at Red Robin. Turned out it didn't happen, but the posts was still "epic". Nomsayin?

Yeah, the posts didn't equal gatorman001's video about Kissimmee ending Lakeland's 53 game win streak, which featured Steely Dan's "Everything Must Go" (the greatest post ever left on here), but they was a strong number 2. They represent the type of s*** that keep people coming back ... which is what allow Rivals to keep payin peezy the big bucks he charge them to moderate us.

Thanks for the kudos Neutral on the video, I started working on the video days before the game was played because I had a feeling the streak was going to come to an end that night.
It was however two personalities "Naughts08 & LHSNaughts" that truly inspired the idea of the video.........they were such blinded homers, that didn't just see things through rose colored glasses but maintained a constant state of Dreadnaught hallucination till the very end. After that loss they both just kind of faded away. As I recall you had some pretty epic posts that centered around Naughts08 as well..........

Go Canes Go!

When it comes to being the ultimate in obnoxious homers, Naughts08 was right up there neck and neck with Palm Bay's Pirate Bro. But Naughts08 will forever hold the dubious distinction of putting up the dumbest post ever made to Football Central when he replied to a Sexy Beast post about Lakeland.

Few people in the world had a better inside track than SB. He was a Lakeland grad who not only played for Castle, but went on to coach Apoka to its own State Championship. Naughts08 - who had absolutely no clue as to who SB really was - jumped straight down SB's throat and finished up by warning him that he "needed to get his facts straight."

Think it was 181pl who posted immediately thereafter and begged, "Please ... don't nobody tell him."

Naughts08 remained completely clueless and kept going strong. Readers laughed their asses off for weeks.Those were the days!

I have watched this board for a while and frankly i see things have clearly turned into a poison fruit and i see with people like Carlos on here this board is slowly imploading from within

If that's the type of behavior that's fine on this board i want no part of it

I ask that the moderators please delete my account

You going to let a kid like Carlos force you out? If you want to know who Carlos is just watch him at practice:

Reactions: 181pl
Hey peezy, listen up. The kid in the video swingin the bar around ... you defney need to delete that dude's account.

200.gif

Columbia, first nothing is imploding because of a reoccuring bafoon troll.

We have a contest going to see how many times we can run Carlos Danger/Canes0177/ Oracle and his sheep ass morph's off to prevent him from conituing to embarrass a great program.

Carlos/Canes called you "small and petty". You might be petty, but you damn sure ain't small. Nobody who can chew up 4 Bacon-nators and wash them down with two 46 oz Frosty be "Small". Nomsayin?

I think he meant "pretty".

I have to stay his style of writing seven or eight answers is a "monopoly of swill" approach to Trolling.

That puts him on Village idiot staus on here, and it takes a villiage as the say (Columbiafan). Still entertainment.

When he posts it makes almost everybody feel good about themselves in a self reflective sort of way.

Peezy, don't be so harsh, my brother - most of us are tough old warhorses, but be inclusive to those who still have a sensitive side.

I think he meant "pretty".

I have to stay his style of writing seven or eight answers is a "monopoly of swill" approach to Trolling.

That puts him on Village idiot staus on here, and it takes a villiage as the say (Columbiafan). Still entertainment.

When he posts it makes almost everybody feel good about themselves in a self reflective sort of way.

Peezy, don't be so harsh, my brother - most of us are tough old warhorses, but be inclusive to those who still have a sensitive side.

Nah, I have to be harsh with Columbiafan.... It is me, Dan, and Darterblue2's mission to toughen this kid up and encourage him to get his drivers license so he can make it to state championship games next year and Wave can take him to some local establishments. LMAO.

Nah, I have to be harsh with Columbiafan.... It is me, Dan, and Darterblue2's mission to toughen this kid up and encourage him to get his drivers license so he can make it to state championship games next year and Wave can take him to some local establishments. LMAO.
Are you sure he would survive that experience?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT