ADVERTISEMENT

O.T. Must see video for all proud Americans

And Lee county would not be the sample size I'd choose since I get to pick my audience.

Bluffing? Dude. I'm as "real" as it gets and so is the offer.

You still haven't mentioned one word about money. You definitely get an A plus for running your typewriter, but I'm not looking for comedy. I'm asking how much cash you're willing to put on the line. That's what this is about, friend. Putting your money where your mouth is.

For example ... and I'm certainly in no way limiting you to this amount ... but are you sure enough about your opinion to put up $10,000 in cash? How about it, man?

The other guys can still put in their action too. I'll cover it.

Yea Neutral this board is as fake as is it gets someone can become anyone MULTIPLE someone's if they want so excuse me if I don't believe your b.s. about being real.

But check this since I'm really real and anyone who's actually met me in real.life.can attest to that and I don't need a fricking message board to pump my chest up you can email me and we can discuss the wager there. I can get the other guys on the text or email trail too for proof since I can confirm they are all real as well. You I've never met so I can't confirm your real or someone's morph.

You should know my email I've given it out multiple times to you at that to hit me up about stuff on the board.... Never heard from ya tho.... well if you don't have it it's

erictclark28@gmail.com. that's right it's my real name. See real person I'll be waiting. What do I look like making an internet wager over a high school football site with a Neutral Observer?? Wtf is that I might as well be making a bet with Santa Clause.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarterBlue2
What Neutral is missing is this. Law abiding should not have to fear law enforcement. And, sadly, those of us who are not in the majority race in this country do. Let me say this. I live in a working class neighborhood. As such, I have no fear of my fellow citizen. For while they are mostly poor, they usually have a job and a means of supporting themselves. So I can't speak for those in the proverbial ghettos of America. Some of them, indeed, may fear the people they come in daily contact with.

On the other hand, I am going to be 100% honest here. When I first moved from NYC to Orlando, I was surprised by the civility of the police force. In NYC, as a citizen, I found the police there to be almost an extension of those that break the law. I had absolutely no confidence in them and once actually feared for my life in a situation where I was pulled over for speeding. Well 27 years ago, when I moved to the Orlando area, I was happy and relieved to see that law enforcement here actually enforced the law in a civil and decent way. But this is no more the case. It is hard to say when things changed and what led to the change. But today, I can honestly say that I have far more concern when dealing with law enforcement than when dealing with civilians in my neighborhood. And this is very, very sad. In any functioning, law abiding, civil society this should not be the case.

For the reasons stated above, I can fully understand, and lend my support to the efforts of CK to bring attention to the plight of minorities at the hands of law enforcement. He has made a great financial sacrifice to do so and has also displayed enormous courage, courage I wish I had, to do so.

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
OK, Combat and Football are the two things that mix races better than most anything America has tried. I'm guessing most of us on here learned that as kids. So, this is SK's last attempt at being funny, to derail this. People ougthta be talking about their favorite prep team and the crazy playoff formula match-ups coming or at least the Canes beating the Noles (nomsayin') .

Reactions: peezy28
Nice job Peezy. Josh's board would've trashed this topic a week ago. Gridiron's in the Off Topic immediately. You let it playout because it was civil and you were eyeing it. Not sure that will happen next time. Neutral and I had our hands on the nuclear launch codes. Not Trump and Kim, but literary bombs at the ready :)

Dan I actually don't mind political talk just didn't want it to infest the board during election time. That's when things get really nasty. Now it's more about the issues that we all face as opposed to the candidates which is what that would have become.

Nice job Peezy ... Neutral and I had our hands on the nuclear launch codes. Not Trump and Kim, but literary bombs at the ready :)
Very accurate assessment, D in D. Volusia County would have been wiped off the face of Earth at about 4 am this morning had NuTrelle not spilled an entire Beefeaters and tonic all over his keyboard. Man it's tough to tip those keyboards up in the air and drink from between the keys, but the way NuTrelle figure, he saved close to 250,000 lives in Volusia by finishing off the drink instead of firing away. Nomsayin?

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
Good, my work here is done
Just a temporary lull in the action, SK. You know how Rocket Man Dan be. The boy got a rocket in his pocket. He'll eventually rally and be back worse than ever. And when he do, DarterBlue2 an peezy will boaf hang a like on him. It's enough to make a man take up drinkin.

You mean I did all that research on finding you guys a reasonable priced lie detector for nutin'
We'll end up using it, SK. NuTrelle just have to figure out a way to cash checks that Peezy make out to Santa Clause. BTW it's spelt Santa Claws, but don't say nothing to peezy.

We'll end up using it, SK. NuTrelle just have to figure out a way to cash checks that Peezy make out to Santa Clause. BTW it's spelt Santa Claws, but don't say nothing to peezy.

Santa Clause is better than the abominable snow man which is about as real as Santa... Which Is about as real as a message board user name that's as real as it gets...

I gave up reading all the posts long ago. It's like Fox News vs. every other new outlet.

Neutral, the people in your part of the state have lost touch with the reality of what is really happening in society today. I know, I lived there.

As long as their employers don't tell them to stand for the national anthem, NFL players can do what they want as an expression of freedom of speech. By the way, they don't have a contract with the NFL. They work for the individual teams.

And let's talk about white, rich America is changing the definition of patriotism. I gave 26 years to the DoD and my son will possibly give his life. I am a patriot through and through. I don't believe people who go to church but spew hateful dialog and only donate to get the tax deduction to be patriots or christians. I don't believe a county full of people who have money to build affordable housing but refuse to do it patriotic. And, I don't believe bowing down to the rich snowbirds rather than taking care of everyone in the area is patriotic.

Patriotism is not limited to the white, upper class. I once worked in an Air Force squadron that was 25% white, 25% hispanic, 25% phillipino, and 25% black. It was the best damn unit I ever worked in and we received awards annually.

Stop separating us and start working together or this whole country will turn into a police state. I sure don't want to see that in my lifetime. Hope you enjoy your tax cuts under Trump's plan. My taxes will go up Just what a retiree can't afford!

With that closing argument by Choctaw I don't think there's anything else to be said .... Atleast from me she basically articulated my entire mindset on this

As Corso says, "Not so Fast my friend."

Choc, with all due respect sister, you paint a pretty broad and convienet stroke of the brush there. Think you managed to not only label everyone who doesn't agree with you, but ALL of SW Florida (I told you not to live in Naples, so I'm doubly offended). Girl I could introduce you to some left wing lesbian friends of mine that would curl your hair with their politics and with-it-ness about what's going on.

"White, Rich America" is made up of both LIBERAL and Conservatives. That people don't see that is the real problem in this country - its why they get away with what they do.

I invite you all to stop voting for the establishment and this insanity and vote 3rd party. Nothing is going to change otherwise.

You all need to stop it right now. Watching too much news. Leave the News off for a couple days and read a book. Try "With Honor". A tribute to Melvin Laird. A man who worked for my father on the USS Beletrix in Pearl Harbor. Then became somewhat famous years later. Or maybe a comic book would help. Watching too much news in unhealthy and Wave does not care if u are a Republican or Demorcrat. Wave Out!

When did Choctaw_fan start smoking crack?

I gave 26 years to the DoD
Really??? So you never collected any paychecks??? You just worked for free and they told you, "Thanks for the donation"? Bullshit. You worked and you were compensated. That's the way jobs work. You were probably paid pretty damned well considering your benefit package and retirement plan. Probably a helluva better than most of us who spent a lifetime working in the private sector .. with no paid health insurance, no paid vacation time, no paid sick leave and damn sure no funded retirement plan of any kind ... other than social security, and those of who were self-employed paid double (15.3%) the contribution of whatever you paid in as an employee.
I don't believe a county full of people who have money to build affordable housing but refuse to do it (are) patriotic.
What in the hell are you talking about with this remark. Are you a Marxist or maybe a card-carrying communist? Collier County, FL is in the United States. In the United States, we have a free-market system. If you want to see housing that is more "affordable", no problem. Use your money to buy some land, have an architect draw up plans and let the project out for bid. If you're smart enough to turn a profit, more power to you. If not, then you'll lose some money, but get the satisfaction of being a humanitarian.

There were many other ridiculous remarks in your post, but why bother? It's obvious that a free-market economy is not your cup of tea. At the very least, you should move to country that has an economic system where people are "state raised from the cradle to the grave".

Good grief.

What in the hell are you talking about with this remark. Are you a Marxist or maybe a card-carrying communist? Collier County, FL is in the United States. In the United States, we have a free-market system. If you want to see housing that is more "affordable", no problem. Use your money to buy some land, have an architect draw up plans and let the project out for bid. If you're smart enough to turn a profit, more power to you. If not, then you'll lose some money, but get the satisfaction of being a humanitarian.

Really? Me thinks this ceased to exist several years ago when the manufacturing base was gutted. What we have is a system dominated by Oligopoly financial capital. But that is another story for another day.

Me thinks this ceased to exist several years ago when the manufacturing base was gutted. What we have is a system dominated by Oligopoly financial capital.
Wish I could understand what you're talking about. It's a little too vague for me.

Maybe you could someday elaborate on here about why so many millions of aliens are willing to risk life and limb to be here on an illegal basis? Maybe another day?

Apparently you've somehow convinced yourself that our economic system is entirely broken, you're being abused by the authorities and there are police who get up in the morning looking for an excuse to kill you.

Lord have mercy!

Wish I could understand what you're talking about. It's a little too vague for me.

Maybe you could someday elaborate on here about why so many millions of aliens are willing to risk life and limb to be here on an illegal basis? Maybe another day?

Apparently you've somehow convinced yourself that our economic system is entirely broken, you're being abused by the authorities and there are police who get up in the morning looking for an excuse to kill you.

Lord have mercy!

There used to be time when talented individuals from the four corners of the earth hungered to come here and did all in their power to do so. This coincided with when hard working individuals could have a decent, middle class life here; when to comment on what you said responding to Choc, private sector jobs actually offered the benefits you referred to in discussing her DOD job. This, for a majority of Americans is long gone.

Thus, today it is the "wretched of the earth," those that live in countries so broken that they will take any path out, that seek to risk life and limb to come here on an illegal basis.

There used to be time when talented individuals from the four corners of the earth hungered to come here and did all in their power to do so. This coincided with when hard working individuals could have a decent, middle class life here; when to comment on what you said responding to Choc, private sector jobs actually offered the benefits you referred to in discussing her DOD job. This, for a majority of Americans is long gone.

Thus, today it is the "wretched of the earth," those that live in countries so broken that they will take any path out, that seek to risk life and limb to come here on an illegal basis.

I was thinking the same thing... I have always been in the private sector... Always had great benefits.

I was thinking the same thing... I have always been in the private sector... Always had great benefits.
Sorry peezy, maybe Nu'Trelle forgot to mention one important thing. He always worked in the private sector, but was self-employed. Therefore, the only way he could afford to take time off for a vacation, buy health insurance, set aside money for retirement, etc, etc, etc was to work harder. There were never any paid benefits involved along the way.

Maybe it was stupid. In fact, it probably was ... but Nu'Trelle was never one to spend time looking for freebies. He just worked. Most of life's enjoyment came from working. Plus he always liked the idea of getting up in the morning and figuring out how to make it on his own without being a burden to any other person on the face of the Earth.

When it gets to the point where he can't pay his own way, that'll be the time he'll cash in his chips. The day will NEVER come where he blames other people for his problems. That's the way he was raised and that's the same way he'll go out.

That's because you have had white collar jobs. The regular working class stiff no longer has these benefits. And even for white collar jobs they have been watered down: Defined Contribution plans instead of Defined Benefit plans; larger share of the medical premiums; I could go on and on ..

That's because you have had white collar jobs. The regular working class stiff no longer has these benefits. And even for white collar jobs they have been watered down: Defined Contribution plans instead of Defined Benefit plans; larger share of the medical premiums; I could go on and on ..

Oh I hear ya, i see it all around and what I have now is no where near as good as what it was in 2005.

Attached video explains why some of us from poor beginnings grow up to be successful, while others do not. This man had an incredible father who taught him the fundamentals of life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT