• Manatee Magic

• Neutral Observer

• Peezy28

• The.Hammer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
After a week seeking nominations, and meeting the category of 100 minimum posts on FL VA , through nomination or taking an interest to at least respond, the field is set.
Please vote for one in each of four categories which will set up the final round January 6. The Championship committee is excited about some of the pairings (Bp and Jambun's bracket especially) and brings you a mix of public/private/serious and not so serious competitors.

Let the games begin, and may the odds be forever in your favor.

Nu'Trelle is a smart feller anf can write up some good stuff... but he went missing in action when the playoffs rolled in.
Peezy and easy and his views and mine are opposite lots of times but he has been there and made good points all season. He gets my vote.

I may be changing my vote.

Now see this not fair... this is POY for 2015!!!! Neutral decides to come out of hiding in 2016 before votes are locked in with the fire... But that Fire did not happen in 2015...

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

Young upstart The Hammer (after his 2nd coming) is pitching an unexpected upset of a 2or3 time POY. And looks to be as tired of that add campaign as anyone forced to watch it, so that should be a strong campaign pitch. Last chance for the Morphs to vote, ends in about 24 hours.

No real objection, but I did like the double entendre of here and hear, the comma being so powerful.

BTW, congratulations on winning your heat. Do you want to be Poster of the Year?

Last edited:
No real objection, but I did like the double entendre of here and hear, the comma being so powerful.

BTW, congratulations on winning your heat. Do you want to be Poster of the Year?

That's not double entendre, those are homophones. Double entrendre is two meanings and is usually used with phrases or ideas.

That's not double entendre, those are homophones. Double entrendre is two meanings and is usually used with phrases or ideas.
Yes. Homophones.
But audibly, the meaning can be, "Here." as in "I have the Dr. Pepper, at this location."
OR
"Hear?" the way he wrote it, as in "Do you hear me? I have Dr. Pepper."

Granted, he wrote it in the post, so it must be the latter of the TWO MEANINGS.

Here is an ounce of, "****aldat." Enjoy it. You just wanted to say, "Homophone."

Reactions: The.Hammer
No soda slinging tray jockey asks if you can hear him. Stop it.
Homophone.

TECPC0081U_Super_Gay_Mockup_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Just going to throw this out there but.... Creating Morphs to give yourself votes is kind of lame....

Well isn't that cheating?

Good question. Were the rules clearly written? Were they judiciously enforced? Did the supervisor of elections have a crush on the eventual declared winner?

Man, this is ugly as your scenes inside the secret vault with the trophy. And creepy, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT