• Bstreak

• Cat_scratch

• DPHS

• Pipe Dreams

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
After a week seeking nominations, and meeting the category of 100 minimum posts on FL VA , through nomination or taking an interest to at least respond, the field is set.

Please vote for one in each of four categories which will set up the final round January 6. The Championship committee is excited about some of the pairings (Bp and Jambun's bracket especially) and brings you a mix of public/private/serious and not so serious competitors.

Let the games begin, and may the odds be forever in your favor.

Honorable not voting for yourself; SK lost an election for student counsel in 7th grade by voting for my opponent and the young lady voted for herself for the win, but she was sure cute. I vote for you because of the surfing video, and you're a year older than me!!

LOL. the "She sure was cute" is good karma for you, voting for her was an honorable thing to have done also. Sometimes the best man lets someone else win when it isn't going to change his life but it may make hers a little better. That is the Samurai way. Beside's, you had bigger goals in your life than sitting on the counsel, even if you didn't know it at the time. Deduction says, She needed it more than you did. For me, I know it is just a title and I've had a life time of them. I can tell You're a good person SK and I can tell you know yourself well. I noticed your name didn't appear on the voting list. Shame really, you are a very big part of this board.

LOL. the "She sure was cute" is good karma for you, voting for her was an honorable thing to have done also. Sometimes the best man lets someone else win when it isn't going to change his life but it may make hers a little better. That is the Samurai way. Beside's, you had bigger goals in your life than sitting on the counsel, even if you didn't know it at the time. Deduction says, She needed it more than you did. For me, I know it is just a title and I've had a life time of them. I can tell You're a good person SK and I can tell you know yourself well. I noticed your name didn't appear on the voting list. Shame really, you are a very big part of this board.
Get a room.

BP! Happy New Year Bro - if I would have added my name we would have had 17 and that would have screwed up the format. as a previous POY - I'm good, just know whoever the next one is organizes this next year.

BP! Happy New Year Bro - if I would have added my name we would have had 17 and that would have screwed up the format. as a previous POY - I'm good, just know whoever the next one is organizes this next year.
I better start stumping for Mooncalf. With him making and enforcing the rules, we'll be voting for 1 eligible candidate.

Reactions: Silver King
If you need an organism, then please don't vote for me... I got no breedin abilities left in me. I say we vote the popsicle in... Pay back is a bitch...

Last edited:
Good avatar... loved the movie.
I don't know why I wrote payback is a bitch... I was thinking POY duties is the same thing as administrator duties. I was being funny at the wrong time. Honestly, POY is an honor and I was making lite of it.

Good avatar... loved the movie.
I don't know why I wrote payback is a bitch... I was thinking POY duties is the same thing as administrator duties. I was being funny at the wrong time. Honestly, POY is an honor and I was making lite of it.
It is an honor, one that should be given to a poster that will uphold the excellence that has always been represented by the institution of POY.

VOTE JAMBUN82 FOR POY, CATSCRATCH AS FIRST ALTERNATE! Vote early, vote often!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT