• blackpopsicle

• Fan74

• HardeeWildcat Fan

• Jambun82

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
After a week seeking nominations, and meeting the category of 100 minimum posts on FL VA , through nomination or taking an interest to at least respond, the field is set.

Please vote for one in each of four categories which will set up the final round January 6. The Championship committee is excited about some of the pairings (Bp and Jambun's bracket especially) and brings you a mix of public/private/serious and not so serious competitors.

Let the games begin, and may the odds be forever in your favor.

After a week seeking nominations, and meeting the category of 100 minimum posts on FL VA , through nomination or taking an interest to at least respond, the field is set.

Please vote for one in each of four categories which will set up the final round January 6. The Championship committee is excited about some of the pairings (Bp and Jambun's bracket especially) and brings you a mix of public/private/serious and not so serious competitors.

Let the games begin, and may the odds be forever in your favor.
I ain't voting for no ref.

LOL why me? Funny stuff SK, funny stuff...I guess you had to put me on there since I guess you and BStreak were the same person? Besides I don't have time to get on here with all the Crappie fishin' I've been doing. Making up for the past 3 years of not being able to get out of the house...

Catch 'em up, feel bad for Bstreak, you thinking that. If I were going to morph it would have been a decade ago when I watched Chap.23 master it.

jambun, refs have the hardest job right behind the plate umpire in a little league game. They always get it wrong, except when the call was for your team. You should have been on the field this year when Cocoa was getting screwed by the St Edward homers. You got my vote cause you got some kahonies going against some of flavarsities best, calling em out when they bring up bad ref'n.

Is there room for one more morph... I seen this fella named Gilbert CrookaMeyer, no relation to Urban CrookaMeyer, on the Alaskan board. If he isn't still tongue stuck to the flag pole maybe he can morph on over.

Cat Scratch. thank you and is there any chance that you could give some examples of how your thought that the officiating was flawed in the Cocoa-St Edwards game?

On a side note, I think that the official in the traditional umpire position at the Cotton Bowl is doing as fantastic job tonight. This official had two hands to the face calls on a defensive player, which is not always easy to see, and also caught the low-high chop block on the backside of the play on the Derrick Henry run. Very impressive.

On a side note, I think that the official in the traditional umpire position at the Cotton Bowl is doing as fantastic job tonight. This official had two hands to the face calls on a defensive player, which is not always easy to see, and also caught the low-high chop block on the backside of the play on the Derrick Henry run. Very impressive.
Vote Jambun82! Come on folks! We want our POY to sound like he knows WTF he is talking about through proper grammar and orthography.

SK yes racking up the Crappies over in Lake June at night. Just got me a 19' Pro Line 115hp 2x2 2 stroke Mercury. First time I've been fishing since around 2003. You just don't know what you miss until you go do it again. Yes I pay for it severely the next day but its worth the pain. I may setup a trout trip down to Boca Grande some time in the late spring or early Summer. I don't know why but I just love fresh water fishing over the salty dogs any day.

Reactions: Silver King
Well jambun, it sure seemed like the refs were seeing a lot more little things against Cocoa and nothing against St Eds until the second half. I think it was something in the order of 12 for Cocoa and 2 or 3 for St Eds and 7 or 8 of those were called in the first half. Normally I say let them play, but when both teams are playing pretty much exactly the same and your team is getting flagged while theirs isn't, it gets to the point where you have to feel like you just got homered. Maybe Dan can Add a little more to it since Mainland played St Eds the next weekend.

Here is one for you. If you watched the Cocoa vs BTW game. Notice the clock management. It seemed like the delay of game flags came out faster for one side vs the other a few times.

orthography, is it what Popsicle is fixin to do with his finger he is showing us?

HWF, good for you, I know what you mean. Hey if those crappies are hurtin' your back don't hook up with a Tarpon in the Pass unless you'll just be driving the boat. I let my young bucks fight them and I just follow them around with superior boat handling - we do opur tarpon fishing up the Peace River.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT