ADVERTISEMENT

Oh SK.....

Wilddog10

Oct 22, 2017
Looks like Coach Hay has kept another promise. He promised the day he was hired that he would renew the old Peace River Rivalry and he has delivered. DeSoto 2019 season starts off with Charlotte game #1 & Port Charlotte game #2. Not guaranteeing W’s but excited that we get to this again!!

Yeah I heard right after it got settled, best news I've heard in a while.

Coach Hay is going to do well there. Charlotte and PC pretty much dominated most of the Lee teams they played over the past decade. They played all Charlotte County District title games twice with all the rest of the district teams being from Lee.

Desoto had some good teams over that time, and it would have benefited all three programs to have been playing each other than one of the drained teams from Cape.

We might have to meet to pre-game.

We might have to meet to pre-game.
Notice to Wilddog10: If you ever meet Silver King somewhere "pre-game", be sure to bring along some money. SK often declare he light on cash when the tab arrive.

Same deal wiff Wavebb. His story always that his wallet burned up in the plane crash.

Wave picked up the tab last time he pre-gamed with Silver King and hiss Tarpon friends. Then the Tarps had the nerve to kick our ass. SK will verify. He on deck. WAVE OUT!

Nu'Trelle jus tryin to poke a little fun at SK an Wave an they boaf come back throwin roundhouses.

Tuff room in here! Where the damn Moderator be at?

Lord have mercy. Only time Nu'Trelle ever witness one of these big hitters pull out they wallet, all they had inside was a couple beat-up Washingtons -- which was blinded by the light.

SK, I need to go to that Thai place you posted about the other day looks really good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT