ADVERTISEMENT

Manatee at Kissimmee-Osceola

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
The only question in my mind regarding this game comes down to (when)? When will the running clock be initiated?

In as far as behind the scene goes........... The Manatee facebook page continues to post things that would have made Baghdad Bob proud, like the team total six sacks the Manatee defense has accumulated, as if to say - think happy thoughts and all the bad will go away! Mean while I get messaging from random individuals that are unhappy about the product on the field, that want to tell me things, that reminded me of the stuff that went on at the University of Georgia between Suzanne Yoculan and the Dawg football coaching staff............ sounding like there may be a whole lot more to this football coaching situation at Manatee beneath the surface, that perhaps required more than just removing the head ball coach.......maybe a complete purge and a complete rebuild from the ground up?
My Prediction: Kissimmee-Osceola 48 Manatee 3

The only question in my mind regarding this game comes down to (when)? When will the running clock be initiated?

In as far as behind the scene goes........... The Manatee facebook page continues to post things that would have made Baghdad Bob proud, like the team total six sacks the Manatee defense has accumulated, as if to say - think happy thoughts and all the bad will go away! Mean while I get messaging from random individuals that are unhappy about the product on the field, that want to tell me things, that reminded me of the stuff that went on at the University of Georgia between Suzanne Yoculan and the Dawg football coaching staff............ sounding like there may be a whole lot more to this football coaching situation at Manatee beneath the surface, that perhaps required more than just removing the head ball coach.......maybe a complete purge and a complete rebuild from the ground up?
My Prediction: Kissimmee-Osceola 48 Manatee 3
do you care to elaborate to those of us that arent sure what you are referring to for 1) and for 2) those of us out of the loop one county south of you lol

I figured anyone inclined to look up the history via the Web, regarding Susan Yoculan and University of Georgia RB coach.......(I want to say his last name was Kelly?) would then be able to connect the dots, with what happen with the alleged incident at Manatee with members of the Manatee football staff..........

do you care to elaborate to those of us that arent sure what you are referring to for 1) and for 2) those of us out of the loop one county south of you lol
Don't be lazy FG, GM's post peaked my interest enough to make me check it out; pretty interesting and scandalous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT