ADVERTISEMENT

It appears "open enrollment" and " sports choice" is a pen stroke away...

Oh damn don't tell me Neutral may have been Canes0177 or I'm gonna be really pissed.
Bein Canes0177 was a piece of cake. All he to do was honk about STA. Bein Burt Lancaster was a whole nother story ... almost as tough as being Silver King. Nu'Trelle never knew the furse damn thing about frigates, Tom Monaghan, Dodge City or Icelandic wimmens until he decided to be you.

Troof be known, Nu'Trelle's admissions thus far is only the tip of the iceberg. Over the years, he have pretended to be hundreds and hundreds of other people. A book deal for a tell-all, non-fiction, fictional account of everything is in the works. You will receive a complimentary copy of the first edition.

To other readers:
Please remember this, Nu'Trelle (and his hundreds of "fake" identities) were jus tryin to keep things interesting around here. Scam worked for over 14 years until the man who ended up bein the "sharpest pencil in the box" flushed him out.

Moral of the story: Never try to use a trick question on a Mainland Bucc and/or any close associate of jambun82.

Canes is still a pain in the ass and raising hell on the national board. His handle is Los Huracanes. He's a royal piece of crap over there, just like he was here.

Reactions: Silver King
Sorry Neutral ( Chicken Little ), but we dinosaurs have been extinguished and annihilated. When the Gov signs today's bill the freedom of movement for all high school athletes in the state of Florida is on !!!!!! If the school has room, you can go there with no county/district boundary in your way. Play now no restrictions. I believe it is still illegal for a coach to entice an athlete to come to his school, but boosters and old "has been's" can do and say what they like about said program. ATTENTION: All 3-5 Star athletes out there. Nike Air Jordans for FREE. See "Dan" in Daytona.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT