ADVERTISEMENT

It appears "open enrollment" and " sports choice" is a pen stroke away...

Dan, I am sorry that you have to be subjected to that line of questioning from an obviously bitter old man. It is a shame that this man cannot seem to understand that not everything in the world is black and white, and not everyone sees things the way that he does. Dan in Daytona is one of the nicest, classiest, people that I have met. He has a great love for sports, and I respect that he supports many sports in Volusia County. Peezy, I cannot imagine that you approve of this type of behavior on this message board.
Jambun, all is cool. Thanks for having my back. But as the steady hand of Peezy and SK have come onto the scene, a little clarity might ease your concerns. First off, like Santa and the Easter Bunny, Neutral Observer is a figment of one's imagination. He only lives in cyber space. The man behind the "character" has never revealed himself. Many have strong opinions on who it is, but proof, in the mind of some, is still lacking. Others swear it's a cut and dried deal. I'm still giving the suspect the benefit of the doubt, but at times it's tough :) Neutral as a morph ( a make believe persona ) enjoys a very sharp literary knife. There is speculation that the deeper he pierces his adversary with put-downs, insults, and taunts, the more sexually aroused he becomes. I have know way to verify this, and quite frankly not interested. He like a few others on the board ( you boy up North is one ) enjoy soliciting emotions and negative reactions from serious posters like yourself. It's a game. They get off on the insult. Your point or observation could be 100% correct, but that makes no difference. The fun is in making you uncomfortable. Don't go tit for tat with these guys. You lose even if you're right. It's off season and the morphs are looking for entertainment. Jambun don't feed them. Don't be the goat ( been there many times myself ). Peace, to my Volusia County brother.

Reactions: peezy28
That's a 1st... No one in my 33 years has ever ASKED me to take them to the woodshed.... But I guess for Dan he was always used to being taken to the woodshed by a Rattler anyway STRIKE!
You know Peezy, that was ancient history. FAM's athletic programs are pretty much bottom feeders these days. Their bite is comical. Jitterbug, you need to recognize.

Really don't care enough to police y'all 2 adults. You 2 can handle this little spat yourselves
No problem, peezy. You and Pipe Dreams is workin for free. Thanks for donating your time.

For whatever it's worth, in 2002 Nu'Trelle created a message board (unrelated to sports/football), then moderated it for several years. At first not much of a problem, but as traffic increased to as many as 10,000 page reads per day, "spats" occasionally occurred. And yes, most of them resolved themselves. Popular posters (e.g., Silver King, Choctaw_ fan, et al) often acted as quasi-moderators, diffusing things before they escalated. Problem solved.

When did Nu'Trelle find it absolutely necessary to step in? When one of the posters decided it was time to use a word like "Pr**ck". Words like that crossed the line.

Nu'Trelle been coming here since it was FL Kids Network and ain't never seen nobody get away with using the term on here. Maybe the change in policy will be good? Only time will tell.

You know Peezy, that was ancient history. FAM's athletic programs are pretty much bottom feeders these days. Their bite is comical. Jitterbug, you need to recognize.

Yea I recognize but right now I'm living in the past let a snake live ok lol

Damn, boys. Sounds like all y'all are affected by this move in the legislature, whether or not you want to admit it.
Dan, you seriously want to get in somebody's face over this? And you realize who the only cat to come to your defense is, right? Tell him he ain't helping, son.
It's a good thing nobody got threatened here.
I just said to another young coach this morning, this may be my last year. We'll see how it rolls out.

FWIW, I'll answer your question, N.O. At first, its not going to change HS football very much, because teams don't improve or decline THAT rapidly. (Except maybe Ed White) But as it seems, those schools that cater to 7on7 street agents, and present that winning aura, with lots of Div 1 signings, will continue to get more and more highly supported kids. The ones that don't, will continue to lose what athletes they develop. And they will have programs that will get progressively worse.
This, and the increasing panic over head injuries will further erode the participation of players from "normal student population" and begin to include more 'Superior' athletes or the ones whose parents want them to be 'Superior' athletes.
Eventually, only a few schools will field teams and more and more Academies and club teams will have them, thinking they are improving the sport, when in reality, they are killing it.

Because when you lose the regular Joes, they don't grow up to be fans. And a Church with no asses in seats, quickly becomes something else.

Does that mean "it's on" Peezy? If so, I'm in first and I got dibs on the concession/beer truck. Maybe we can combine this as a Board BBQ. But listen rather than fisticups or donnybrooks (ST Paddy's Day coming you know?) let's agree on something else:

Let's make Neut and Dan, square off like the Divine One and Rainey in that epic parking lot 40-Yard foot race. Loser has to apologize and wear a Trump or Bernie shirt of the winner's choice!

Last edited:
No problem, peezy. You and Pipe Dreams is workin for free. Thanks for donating your time.

For whatever it's worth, in 2002 Nu'Trelle created a message board (unrelated to sports/football), then moderated it for several years. At first not much of a problem, but as traffic increased to as many as 10,000 page reads per day, "spats" occasionally occurred. And yes, most of them resolved themselves. Popular posters (e.g., Silver King, Choctaw_ fan, et al) often acted as quasi-moderators, diffusing things before they escalated. Problem solved.

When did Nu'Trelle find it absolutely necessary to step in? When one of the posters decided it was time to use a word like "Pr**ck". Words like that crossed the line.

Nu'Trelle been coming here since it was FL Kids Network and ain't never seen nobody get away with using the term on here. Maybe the change in policy will be good? Only time will tell.
Total fiction from start to finish. Remember folks Neutral Observer, is a morph. From the mean streets of Columbus,Ohio fast forward to all his trailer park women today. Fake, Fake. 10,000 page reads per day on "HIS" website, Sure buddy :) Fake. The indignation over being labeled a Prick. He can't even repeat it, "Pr**ck", Fake. I know, Dan has gone to far now. The Rival's corporate offices must put a stop to this. Me insulting "Neutral Observer" is the same as insulting "Homer Simpson." Now, when "Blackpopsicle" comes to his aid again, think about it :)

Yes, I was waiting for the pride of Duval to offer his two cents. Apparently, he just got back into coaching high school football, and now he is considering leaving the profession again. Remember, you can always become Black and White striped shirt Popsicle.

... I was waiting for the pride of Duval to offer his two cents. Apparently, he just got back into coaching high school football, and now he is considering leaving the profession again ...
Why not man up, jambun? Regular readers know you and blackpopsicle don't agree on much, but at least give the man credit for one thing; he offered an answer to the question that was asked. Plus, he expressed his sentiments without stooping to the level of a scumbag.

Why not man up, jambun? Regular readers know you and blackpopsicle don't agree on much, but at least give the man credit for one thing; he offered an answer to the question that was asked. Plus, he expressed his sentiments without stooping to the level of a scumbag.
And we thought you were taking the high road. Fake. I love it. See you in Bradenton. ( Now "G" Rated )

Last edited:
painted-into-corner_0.jpg

Still ain't come up wiff nothin yet ???
HARD TO BELIEVE THAT ONE SIMPLE QUESTION COULD CORNER A BUCC .... FOREVER

Yes, I was waiting for the pride of Duval to offer his two cents. Apparently, he just got back into coaching high school football, and now he is considering leaving the profession again. Remember, you can always become Black and White striped shirt Popsicle.

Why? Somebody throwing an eighties masquerade party? They got a job opening at footlocker? No.

I try to stay away from officials. They are a black hole sucking the intelligence out of everything in everyplace they go.
Proof? Got it. This is what happens when you come around, you encephalitic bag of smarmy Nerdvilia.
1. Look what has happened to Dan since he went on y'alls date to Red Robin. Man can't even answer a question concerning something he has been posting on since his first symptoms of BPH. Him thinking that I'm a morph of NO. No one has THAT much free time. Kind of insulting, really. I hire licensed contractors.
2. As your posting time has increased, the general cerebral level of posts of the group has decreased exponentially. We now welcome the input of posts from Honks in other states obsessed with the local football factory. "Come on in, Stupid! We are now a board of inclusion. We welcome the mentally disabled along with the culturally obnoxious!"
3. Someone actually nominated you for POY, which was pretty funny - dripping with irony, and NO ONE understood it was done in a sarcastic manner, to add to the ridiculous patina of a POY contest. The group actually thought someone enjoyed your myopic, one dimensional posts and thought they were entertaining.
4. The return of the slaps.

No. Why would I aspire to be an official. Man has to have goals with some sort of challenge. Being an official is something that a black and white lemur with a need for $45, and a copy of the rulebook can, and has accomplished more times than not.

black_and_white_ruffed_lemur_2.jpg

STFU, before you get hurt.

Last edited:
..the deeper he pierces his adversary with put-downs, insults, and taunts, the more sexually aroused he becomes. I have know way to verify this...
This got me hot as Jambun walking through a Hobby Town.
To Blackpopsicle: Please take into consideration that Daytona Dan claim he attended Bethune-Cookman. It's entirely possible that could be the spelling they teached there.
To Daytona Dan: Listen up, son. Don't let blackpopsicle deter you. It's clear to the rest of us that you have a Genius-level I.Q. Continue to type your chit up any way the voices in your head tell you to.

The first great football game I can remember going to was between two small towns for a district championship. The players all lived around me so I knew them and looked up to them. They were larger then life figures that rode around our small town in pickup trucks and muscle cars. The game went to 4 overtimes and our school won. It started raining in the 3rd overtime and not a single person left the stadium. When we won, literally everyone ran out on the field.

Those days are over. IMG and other privatized groups have taken apart the game. Its unfortunate because high school football has been a major character building for young people for years.

Finally for public schools to be able to do what private schools been doing.
The first great football game I can remember going to was between two small towns for a district championship. The players all lived around me so I knew them and looked up to them. They were larger then life figures that rode around our small town in pickup trucks and muscle cars. The game went to 4 overtimes and our school won. It started raining in the 3rd overtime and not a single person left the stadium. When we won, literally everyone ran out on the field ... Those days are over. IMG and other privatized groups have taken apart the game. Its unfortunate because high school football has been a major character building for young people for years.
To HardeeWildcatFan: You are 100% correct. Opening up free-agency will mean that an aggressive public school (especially in a metro area) will now be able to create their all-star team without worrying about interference from the FHSAA. Prima facie, this will be "Good" to "Great" for the "go to" program in any given area; "Bad" to "Very Bad" to "Damn near Impossible" for their competitors.

To 22Wham: Your post struck a chord. Few things in life have been more American than Friday night football. Over the years, millions of kids who were never going to play another snap once their HS career ended took the field, heard the hometown/neighborhood cheers and were given an opportunity to, even if ever so briefly, bask in the limelight. In order to play, they learned the importance of putting "team" above "self". It's the type of experience that helps mold raw teenagers into young men. For many of us, coaches taught lessons - never forgotten - that were critical to success later in life

To the 'Mental Midget' who asked why an adult with no direct involvement would care: Nu'Trelle - who has no kids - still remembers what it was like to be part of "the team". Was he a Rivals 100 type player? No. Did he ever get an offer? No. Did any player in his senior class get an offer? No. Did his school ever play for a title? No. Then why care? Concern for kids in general, plus a genuine love for the game he was once lucky enough to play - even if just in high school.

Blackpopsicle, I didn't mean to get you upset, it was just a joke. I know that you would never become an official, but I couldn't resist. I thought that you and I were on civil terms now, I would hate to start getting personal again. My problem with the old man from SW Florida is that he cannot seem to understand that other people see things differently, and have had different experiences than him. Also, the third person monologues that he gives like "When Neutral was in school" "Neutral did this, Neutral did that", like he is some kind of wisdom sage or something. Just like the above post when he supposedly "answers' my question with he usually third person idiocy of when he was in high school. I wonder why this "team" above "self" stuff doesn't apply to coaches who change jobs, and turn their backs on kids at their former schools all the time. I'll try again. HEY OLD MAN, NOT EVERYBODY HAS HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCES THAT YOU HAD IN HIGH SCHOOL. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT?

Blackpopsicle, I didn't mean to get you upset, it was just a joke.
Jambun - Please allow Nu'Trelle to apologize for blackpopsicle.

It's a fairly safe bet that blackpop had no idea you had started making jokes.
2. It's also a pretty safe bet that most other readers were in the same boat..

Blackpopsicle, I didn't mean to get you upset, it was just a joke. I know that you would never become an official, but I couldn't resist. I thought that you and I were on civil terms now, I would hate to start getting personal again. My problem with the old man from SW Florida is that he cannot seem to understand that other people see things differently, and have had different experiences than him. Also, the third person monologues that he gives like "When Neutral was in school" "Neutral did this, Neutral did that", like he is some kind of wisdom sage or something. Just like the above post when he supposedly "answers' my question with he usually third person idiocy of when he was in high school. I wonder why this "team" above "self" stuff doesn't apply to coaches who change jobs, and turn their backs on kids at their former schools all the time. I'll try again. HEY OLD MAN, NOT EVERYBODY HAS HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCES THAT YOU HAD IN HIGH SCHOOL. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT?
To Jambun, the novice jokester, you were warned not to feed the trolls (Morph's). Being right or wrong is irrelevant. The art of the put-down is what gets them off. This is the big league. Move on Sir, nothing for you here.

Answer: A die-hard Mainland Bucc fan who ain't worried about gettin his deposit back from the landlord.
Ok, I can't take it anymore. UNCLE,UNCLE, you win ! Your multifaceted attack was to much. I could talk trash untill the New Year, but coming face to face will never happen. In your 14yrs. of posting here no one has ever flushed you out, let along laid eyes on you. Must be a reason ? Disfigurement in an Andes mountain climb accident ? Wild dog attack on the Serengeti ? Sorry guys for giving Neutral an opening for a new morality based tale of adventure. As usual he'll play the lead in a Burt Lancaster like role ( Kids ask your daddy ). Bossman I'm done. You get the the final word on this warm up spat.

Blackpopsicle,(moronic misconception), it was just a joke. I know that you would never become an official, but I couldn't resist. I thought that you and I were on civil terms now, I would hate to start getting personal again. My problem with the old man from SW Florida is that he cannot seem to understand that other people see things differently, and have had different experiences than him. Also, the third person monologues that he gives like "When Neutral was in school" "Neutral did this, Neutral did that", like he is some kind of wisdom sage or something. Just like the above post when he supposedly "answers' my question with he usually third person idiocy of when he was in high school. I wonder why this "team" above "self" stuff doesn't apply to coaches who change jobs, and turn their backs on kids at their former schools all the time. I'll try again. HEY OLD MAN, NOT EVERYBODY HAS HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCES THAT YOU HAD IN HIGH SCHOOL. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT?
Jambun - Please allow Nu'Trelle to apologize for blackpopsicle.

It's a fairly safe bet that blackpop had no idea you had started making jokes.
2. It's also a pretty safe bet that most other readers were in the same boat..

I'm sorry, I'll have to disagree with you and refrain from referring to you as a Prick. I did see Mooncalf's attempt at humor and responded professionally.

In the ESE world, we call it modeling . I only regret that Mooncalf thinks I was upset.

Moonie! Stop making passive aggressive, half assed attempts at trying to be clever, it's like Melissa McCarthy trying to squeeze into a size 9 leotard. Ugly, forced, awkward, and something is going to get broken.

Stick to what you know. Regurgitating the GOP's Hoqwash for the Great Unwashed that makes you think Trump will be a great president, officiating sporting contests by making the game about you more than the game, and making dioramas of civil war battles if aliens had provided the south with high tech weaponry.

"What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" - Bluto

Last edited:

BURYING THE HATCHET: GIVING DAYTONA DAN THE CREDIT HE TRULY DESERVE

Over the years, Neutral have been accused of posting as countless other people. For example, one time a person decided that Neutral was Silver King. Foolish accusation. Neutral never played OL, never owned any of the flamboyant outfits SK wore in college, never have drove a boat and never put away near as much beer.

Later, someone else finally figured out that Neutral was Choctaw_fan. How this person figured out that Neutral got pregnant and gave birth to two sons remain a mystery. Maybe Choctaw can shed some light on this?

Then there was the most popular conspiracy theory of all - that Neutral and Wavebb was the same guy. Is they both well-educated, devastatingly handsome and popular beyond belief wiff wimmens? Admittedly yes, but Wave fly airplanes, have owned championship greyhounds, and flash cash like Donald Trump. Wave in a whole different league than Neutral.

So, in over 14 years nobody came close to figuring things out ... until day before yesterday. And It all went down because Nu'Trelle jokingly taunted the wrong guy. Bad idea. Huge mistake. Daytona Dan nailed everything down.

In ... 14 yrs. of posting here no one has ever flushed (Neutral) out ... Now, when "Blackpopsicle" comes to his aid again, think about it ...
So, the jig finally up. 14+ years of subterfuge have finally came to an end. Maybe jambun82 helped crack the case, maybe he didn't. Whatever the case, both he and Dan have defney been more vital since the bro-mance began last year at Red Robin.

On one hand, Nu'Trelle feelin bad that he finally got nailed, but he sure ain't gonna miss commuting from Ft. Myers to Jacksonville 5 days a week. It's been fun keeping everyone guessing, but 6 hours each way is been a real b**tch.

And they're off - just when I was starting to think maybe Danny and Neut maybe one in the same. Forget that, but this is right up there with a Star Wars or Jurassic Park sequel for you younger guys isn't it?

Blackpopsicle, I never said that I thought that Donald Trump would make a great President. I don't think that Bernie Sanders would make a great President either. I don't think that there is a great option for that office this year. As far as officials making the game about them and not the players and coaches, I certainly hope that any officials would not do that, and most officials don't. There are always some bad apples, but overall most officials are involved to give back to the game, and to stay involved. I know that you don't think much of me at all Blackpopsicle, but I respect your knowledge of the game, and I would love to sit down with you one day to discuss it man-to-man. I give all the credit to my friend Dan in Daytona for this idea, and I am glad that I took him up on it. It helps to be able to sit down and took with someone, and not on a message board. (No offense Peezy, and Pipe Dreams.)

Dan, great point about the old man. A question for any poster who attends the state championship games as a group, as I know that many people get together to watch the games. Does anyone know who this man actually is? Has he ever shown his face to anyone?

Dan, great point about the old man. A question for any poster who attends the state championship games as a group, as I know that many people get together to watch the games. Does anyone know who this man actually is? Has he ever shown his face to anyone?

No

Blackpopsicle, I never said that I thought that Donald Trump would make a great President. I don't think that Bernie Sanders would make a great President either. I don't think that there is a great option for that office this year. As far as officials making the game about them and not the players and coaches, I certainly hope that any officials would not do that, and most officials don't. There are always some bad apples, but overall most officials are involved to give back to the game, and to stay involved. I know that you don't think much of me at all Blackpopsicle, but I respect your knowledge of the game, and I would love to sit down with you one day to discuss it man-to-man. I give all the credit to my friend Dan in Daytona for this idea, and I am glad that I took him up on it. It helps to be able to sit down and took with someone, and not on a message board. (No offense Peezy, and Pipe Dreams.)

None taken... I know quite a few of these fellas outside of message board talk.

Does anyone know who (Neutral) actually is?
Maybe (Neutral's) hiding in plain sight?
To jambun82: Nu'Trelle would be happy to meet will you in person subjeck to the following conditions:

1. Daytona Dan ain't allowed to be in the same county. The man far too dangerous. He obviously a threat to Society.
2. Both peezy & pipe dream haff to be there to Moderate (lots of people think they the same guy anyhow).
3. By necessity, Nu'Trelle will haff to bring Silver King, Choctaw_fan, Wavebb an blackpopsicle because they all him.
4. He MAY bring Canes0177, Naughts08, PirateBro & Playmaker52 dependin on your level of confusion.
5. Wimmens here at the trailer park refuse to allow Nu'Trelle to travel unless they aloud to come along.
6. One late model air-condition motor coach should suffice if it will hold 60-65 passengers; otherwise send two.
7. If we travelin between the hours of 7 am - 2 am, make sure driver have the thing stocked wiff adult beverages.
8. One last thing, Bartow..Billy will be along as he the only person on the board who know where Nu'Trelle hidin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT