ADVERTISEMENT

Does IMG win this week??? Predictions???

N.O., I knew who it was, but I just did not feel he was worth referencing, like you. You have an opinion, fine, but let others decide who they want to play. Some on this board feel omnipotent and that IMG should not even exist.... That is wrong as they can play anybody who will play them.

Son, just how lonely are you? Not one person on this board has agreed with you, supported any point you've made, or gone beyond a shallow answer to your incessant bleating and cajoling to drum up support for a HS football team. You've contradicted yourself, lied, pandered, and shown absolutely no ability to use the English language well enough to actually troll the group, which is a task most morons with a keyboard and at least two fingers left from fireworks misfires are able to do.

Is this the state of trolling today? To register replies in as high a number as possible, strictly counting them without regard to how idiotic and pathetically inept you are as a troll? You've even had folks from other boards come in and give the lowdown on how downlow you are in their hierarchy of posters, only to respond with the tired a$$ed implication of one who lives with their parents.

Look, I get it. You troll this group to let folks know how much you LOVE the Ironworkers. But for the love of St Pedarist the patron saint of parochial schools, step your game up a few pegs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neutral 0bserver
Son, just how lonely are you? Not one person on this board has agreed with you, supported any point you've made, or gone beyond a shallow answer to your incessant bleating and cajoling to drum up support for a HS football team. You've contradicted yourself, lied, pandered, and shown absolutely no ability to use the English language well enough to actually troll the group, which is a task most morons with a keyboard and at least two fingers left from fireworks misfires are able to do.

Is this the state of trolling today? To register replies in as high a number as possible, strictly counting them without regard to how idiotic and pathetically inept you are as a troll? You've even had folks from other boards come in and give the lowdown on how downlow you are in their hierarchy of posters, only to respond with the tired a$$ed implication of one who lives with their parents.

Look, I get it. You troll this group to let folks know how much you LOVE the Ironworkers. But for the love of St Pedarist the patron saint of parochial schools, step your game up a few pegs.

Truly amazing. A member has a different opinion than you and Neutral and you then berate him calling him a bunch of derogatory names. Even questioning his manhood. Who the hell are you anyway? The reason that this forum has become almost irrelevant, with very few members still around, is due to self centered know it all people like you who enjoy using a football forum to abuse people. The only reason that you haven't been thrown off this forum is because the moderator is a wimp. He allows fools like you to propagate their garbage and in the process is losing his customers. You sit in front of a computer keyboard and throw insults at people electronically. Very easy to do when there is no penalty to pay for your behavior.

The reason that this forum has become almost irrelevant, with very few members still around, is due to self centered know it all people like you who enjoy using a football forum to abuse people. .

Interesting opinion.I marvel at the perseverance you're exhibiting continuing to check in with us then. I'm not much on name calling, and I have a thick skin and usually work my differences out with rational people. While I mention rationality, if this board was in the shape you suggest, I'd lean towards the reason being more about irrelevant and absolutely ridiculous posts like someone congratulating Tim Tebow for making the Jets the 2nd day of training camp. I mean we all have a little fun, but if you're going to harp on how things should be...

Reactions: Neutral 0bserver
Interesting opinion.I marvel at the perseverance you're exhibiting continuing to check in with us then. I'm not much on name calling, and I have a thick skin and usually work my differences out with rational people. While I mention rationality, if this board was in the shape you suggest, I'd lean towards the reason being more about irrelevant and absolutely ridiculous posts like someone congratulating Tim Tebow for making the Jets the 2nd day of training camp. I mean we all have a little fun, but if you're going to harp on how things should be...

Ooh, oooh! Mr. Kotter! Can I be the girl next time! I love condescending!

Proset, he trolled US. ITS A GAME FOR HIM. TROLLING. GOOGLE IT. He's not giving his opinion in a free exchange forum. He's in it for the post count. So, he comes in weak and is getting rolled. This isn't like you getting hammered regularly, we like you. This guy is disrespecting our group. Be a team player or step back, Uncle Charlie, you're getting hit by friendly fire..

You want condescending? Check the officials thread!

Nothing but love for ya, Proset! My man! Feel me?

Last edited:
Truly amazing. A member has a different opinion than you and Neutral and you then berate him calling him a bunch of derogatory names. Even questioning his manhood. Who the hell are you anyway? The reason that this forum has become almost irrelevant, with very few members still around, is due to self centered know it all people like you who enjoy using a football forum to abuse people. The only reason that you haven't been thrown off this forum is because the moderator is a wimp. He allows fools like you to propagate their garbage and in the process is losing his customers. You sit in front of a computer keyboard and throw insults at people electronically. Very easy to do when there is no penalty to pay for your behavior.

ProSet, thank you and you raised a good point about this sites moderator.. I was not trolling as some state, rather express my opinion as black pop and others do.. They take exception, fine, i don't care. Rivals has another person I may contact who can talk to this moderator wimp. Your points in my defense are well taken and valid, again, thanks.. Your point about this board being non important has merit. In the future my posts will be very limited as Fla Varsity does not enhance my knowledge of Fla hs football. I do to many things to help others. I can do better than worry about this often pathetic site and some of their insignificant people. They can stay !!! PS i'am never lonely assholes..

Last edited:
... and you raised a good point about this sites moderator.. ...Rivals has another person I may contact who can talk to this moderator wimp. ...In the future my posts will be very limited as Fla Varsity does not enhance my knowledge of Fla hs football. I do to many things to help others. I can do better than worry about this often pathetic site and some of their insignificant people. They can stay !!! PS i'am never lonely assholes..

Quit lying. You don't have anyone to contact in rivals except us. Very limited? Sure. You will respond in several days at the latest one that's giving you the benefit of the doubt.

And that Ham handed attempt to get run off by the moderator to save face? SAD.

Don't run him off, please. He has to leave on his own or it doesn't count!

AND DONT LET THE VIRTUAL SCREEN DOOR HIT YOU WHERE THE INTERNET SPLIT YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE, TROLL.

Last edited:
Cat, according to Google, "IMG is a private athletic training institute for youth ". What teams should they play?? I say any high school that has guts, good talent and wants to play the best, hopefully, to get better. They could be a good measuring stick for some schools that WANT to play at that level. DON'T freeze them out, rather compete.. I,E, AHP, St Joes, BC, STA, Mainland, DLS and many others that want to play the best. St Joes', from what I heard, came to play, lost, but COMPETED...

They should play other Prep schools like them. The only other one I can think of off hand is ECA in Maryland. Maybe the Private schools that take transfers from large Metros.

Here you go folks, Drummers hang out. Him and a few fellow New Jersey guys who didnt fellow the big hitters over to Dallas Jackson's High School message board talking to themselves. Don't buy the threat DP (Mid), that Rivals board is dead. That Testa...? guy is trying, but Dallas, the last moderator, took hundreds with him. I've seen your posts over there too DP. Drummers lame bit didn't fly with the true heavyweight trash talkers, and he thought he could troll things up here in the minor leagues......WRONG!

http://forums.rivals.com/forums/high-school-sports-central.22/

ToDrummer61: You've contradicted yourself, lied, pandered, and shown absolutely no ability to use the English language well enough to actually troll the group, which is a task most morons with a keyboard and at least two fingers left from fireworks misfires are able to do.
If somebody know Drummer, please ax them to remind the boy it ain't safe to light up them fireworks if they still sittin on top your head.

... You've contradicted yourself, lied, pandered, and shown absolutely no ability to use the English language well enough to actually troll the group, which is a task most morons with a keyboard and at least two fingers left from fireworks misfires are able to do.

... But for the love of St Pedarist the patron saint of parochial schools, step your game up a few pegs.

These two sentences. THAT'S some troll bustin' right there.

Damn, this is disturbing. I guess it's all right - I like most Jersey people: Springsteen; South Side Johnny; a surfer kid from Barnaget Light I grew up with who went on to become the Fleet Capt for Ocean Yachts; Our FB "Doogs" the 4th of 6 1,000 yard backs I blocked for; "Rooie" from Hazlet who started next to me in college for four years; my buddy Speigs our WR from Pt Pleasant who Springsteen asked up on the stage in KC after he threw him up a Jersey Mike's Sub shirt in 74 , retired HC from Shawnee Mission Ks, and now and a VP for Jersey Mike's Subs; and that Jersey Girl I met at the Sand Bar in Manasquan in the summer of 76.

Here you go folks, Drummers hang out. Him and a few fellow New Jersey guys who didnt fellow the big hitters over to Dallas Jackson's High School message board talking to themselves. Don't buy the threat DP (Mid), that Rivals board is dead. That Testa...? guy is trying, but Dallas, the last moderator, took hundreds with him. I've seen your posts over there too DP. Drummers lame bit didn't fly with the true heavyweight trash talkers, and he thought he could troll things up here in the minor leagues......WRONG!

http://forums.rivals.com/forums/high-school-sports-central.22/

Dan ole boy, how do you mean lame??? I wanted to know more about good Fla football.. Learned nothing here and never cared for DJ.. testa, great guy !!! True heavyweights, please, please don't flatter yourselves.. Right now there appears 2-3 top teams in a state of 18,000,000,, I know as much about the state as you guys and much more about Palm Beach teams.. Good ole Dan... Of the three boards, this one may in fact be the lamest, led by ?? I'll '' be back"....

Dan ole boy, how do you mean lame??? I wanted to know more about good Fla football.. Learned nothing here and never cared for DJ.. testa, great guy !!! True heavyweights, please, please don't flatter yourselves.. Right now there appears 2-3 top teams in a state of 18,000,000,, I know as much about the state as you guys and much more about Palm Beach teams.. Good ole Dan... Of the three boards, this one may in fact be the lamest, led by ?? I'll '' be back"....
Told ya. He'll be around. can't help himself.

[QUOTE=" Of the three boards, this one may in fact be the lamest, led by ?? I'll '' be back"....[/QUOTE]

well if that isn;t the definition of "I wouldn't want to be the member of any club that would have me as a member..."

[QUOTE=" Of the three boards, this one may in fact be the lamest, led by ?? I'll '' be back"....

well if that isn;t the definition of "I wouldn't want to be the member of any club that would have me as a member..."[/QUOTE]

You know when Dummy 1st started this thread, I tried turning the thread into a conversation about "beets" but no one followed along........

Dummy along with several other NJ posters, typical MO is to start a conversation about (in this case Florida HS football), and then once everyone has taken the bait......eventually work NJ HS Football into the conversation by having their standard "us versus them" comparisons. They're about has habitual with that as a gambler. Now you swear and kick and beg us
That you're not a gamblin' man
Then you find you're back in Vegas
With a handle in your hand
Go Canes Go!

You know when Dummy 1st started this thread, I tried turning the thread into a conversation about "beets" but no one followed along........

Dummy along with several other NJ posters, typical MO is to start a conversation about (in this case Florida HS football), and then once everyone has taken the bait......eventually work NJ HS Football into the conversation by having their standard "us versus them" comparisons. They're about has habitual with that as a gambler. Now you swear and kick and beg us
That you're not a gamblin' man
Then you find you're back in Vegas
With a handle in your hand
Go Canes Go!

MOST DON'T CARE FOR YOUR BENIGN RHETORIC AND THAT IS WHY NOBODY COMPLIED WITH A RESPONSE.. HOW IS JOE KINNAN???

Gatorman + 3 with the Steely Dan, dude helplessly adrift, don't understand.

No one a bigger Steely Dan fan than me, but that video PROVES that video killed the radio star.

Even Rikki Lee Jones was sayin'," Yeah, I love the song, I dig it the most. He's just not that cute."

Reactions: Silver King
ProSet, thank you and you raised a good point about this sites moderator.. I was not trolling as some state, rather express my opinion as black pop and others do.. They take exception, fine, i don't care. Rivals has another person I may contact who can talk to this moderator wimp. Your points in my defense are well taken and valid, again, thanks.. Your point about this board being non important has merit. In the future my posts will be very limited as Fla Varsity does not enhance my knowledge of Fla hs football. I do to many things to help others. I can do better than worry about this often pathetic site and some of their insignificant people. They can stay !!! PS i'am never lonely assholes..

You're not allowed to express your opinion on this forum unless you give up your first amendment rights and agree not to disagree with the chosen "group". If you do disagree in the slightest you are considered, by the group, to be an outcast with no rights of expression. Instead of civilly disagreeing, with another person's opinion, they will shout you down and make disparaging remarks about you for daring to challenge their authority. I would suggest that you find another football forum as I intend to do. Rivals has become corrupted by a few people who feel that it is cute to do the same things that they used to do to disrupt their 3rd grade classes. They're just older now. ;)

Agree completely with TCOcalaFan/ProSetEye 100% on this. Any number of posters act just like 3rd graders. Choctaw_fan, Mustang Mom, Cat_scratch and Silver King should be the first 2 to go. Don't even mention Hardee Wildcat Fan. Nu'Trelle would also toss blackpopsicle and/or redfishron, but he afraid of them.

Reactions: blackpopsicle
You're not allowed to express your opinion on this forum unless you give up your first amendment rights and agree not to disagree with the chosen "group". If you do disagree in the slightest you are considered, by the group, to be an outcast with no rights of expression. Instead of civilly disagreeing, with another person's opinion, they will shout you down and make disparaging remarks about you for daring to challenge their authority. I would suggest that you find another football forum as I intend to do. Rivals has become corrupted by a few people who feel that it is cute to do the same things that they used to do to disrupt their 3rd grade classes. They're just older now. ;)
The only time you been called out is when you say stupid things. Well, now that I'm thinking about it, yeah, you're right, we do hammer on everything you say..
Hey, why don't you go hang out in that New Jersey group. They gon' love you.

Blackpopsicle
Lola M. Culver Elementary School
3rd Grade Class Clown

SK
7th grade class Clown 1967 Charlotte Junior / Senior High School
Led the school that year in receiving wacks with 37. My buddy who went to the NFL's momma, my math teacher swung as good as any man.

Reactions: blackpopsicle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT