ADVERTISEMENT

Booker 19 Lakewood Ranch 14 Final

Fla2014

Jun 18, 2014
"University of Booker" has a new coaching staff, new starting QB, and are trying to change the culture. The game seemed evenly matched but the difference maker was a 98-yard interception return by Booker. Booker's offense looked like a sloppy version of the triple option at times. They're defense looked better in my opinion. Lakewood Ranch just doesn't have the athletes. Their running back #3 looked good but I hear he is transferring to Riverview along with his brother #4 this summer.

Booker beefed up their schedule and will be playing Clearwater Central Catholic and Braden River this year. The Riverview game will be big because Riverview's starting QB was the starting QB for Booker last year.

Riverview will be tough this year building off of what they did last year. Transfers will help with depth for sure.

"University of Booker" has a new coaching staff, new starting QB, and are trying to change the culture. The game seemed evenly matched but the difference maker was a 98-yard interception return by Booker. Booker's offense looked like a sloppy version of the triple option at times. They're defense looked better in my opinion. Lakewood Ranch just doesn't have the athletes. Their running back #3 looked good but I hear he is transferring to Riverview along with his brother #4 this summer.

Booker beefed up their schedule and will be playing Clearwater Central Catholic and Braden River this year. The Riverview game will be big because Riverview's starting QB was the starting QB for Booker last year.

lol university of booker.....that's funny

I see a 3-way race in the district between Southeast, Hardee and Booker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT