ADVERTISEMENT

2022 FHSAA new district assignments "All 17 area teams divided among six Suburban classes" from the great Dennis Maffezzoli, Sarasota Herald

We all know private schools recruit which forced the public schools to shuffle kids into certain schools in order to compete they call open transfers. It only takes a simple change in the law to separate public vs private and this is what ALL public schools, coaches, ADs, and fans need to be pushing up in Tallahassee. It can all be easily fixed with a simple vote and change in the law.

@gatorman001 its not... I can give more insight to that in a different forum.

I wouldn't mind making a game at the fishbowl this year too... if Mark comes down I will try to tag with him
That’s what I thought and with that emergency authorization comes federal liability protection. Even Pfizer despite final FDA approval, continued last time I checked to distribute its vax that was approved under the emergency authorization and not distribute the “Comenity” Vax which received final FDA approval.

Your welcome. Hope all works out for you and your family.

My dad got the vax and now is injured from it. Now do you see why I am against it?
For every one of those there's the opposite as well.... I can tell you it probably kept my family safe around the holidays.

It's all personal preference... If 1 person tells you they have all the answers and there's no disputing their information I can tell you 99% chance there lying....

I was on the ground of the Vax project before it was even a pandemic. I have sources and information I just don't protest loudly. I leave that to you more informed folks.

Reactions: MarkECannon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT