ADVERTISEMENT

2022 FHSAA new district assignments "All 17 area teams divided among six Suburban classes" from the great Dennis Maffezzoli, Sarasota Herald

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda

"HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: FHSAA announces new district assignments​

All 17 area teams divided among six Suburban classes​

Dennis Maffezzoli
Sarasota Herald-Tribune

Bayshore High football returned to the FHSAA after playing an independent schedule last year.

The Florida High School Athletic Association came out Wednesday with its new football districts for the next two seasons and it's good news for area schools as far as travel goes.
All 17 area teams in the FHSAA are divided among six districts in Classes 1A to 4A.
Eight of the area teams are in Class 4A, four are in Class 3A, three in 2A and two in 1A.
After playing as an independent last year, Bayshore High will return to district play in 2A with Booker High, Lemon Bay High and DeSoto County, which also played as an independent last season.
Schools have until March 18 to appeal their new district assignments, which are strictly for high school football.
District planning meetings, which focus on scheduling, will take place March 23-30.

Suburban districts​

1S: 65-600 students (29 schools)
2S: 601-1,445 students (66 schools)
3S: 1,446-1,895 students (67 schools)
4S: 1,896-3,226 students (68 schools)

Class 4A-District 13​

AREA TEAMS: Lakewood Ranch, Manatee, Palmetto.

Class 4A-District 14​

AREA TEAMS: North Port, Riverview, Sarasota, Venice.

Class 4A-District 15​

AREA TEAM: Charlotte.
OUT-OF-AREA TEAMS: Cape Coral Ida Baker, Lehigh Acres, Lehigh Senior, Fort Myers Riverdale.

Class 3A-District 13​

AREA TEAMS Braden River, Parrish Community, Port Charlotte, Southeast.

Class 2A-District 15​

AREA TEAMS: Bayshore, Booker, Lemon Bay..
OUT-OF-AREA TEAMS: DeSoto County.

Class1A-District 6​

AREA TEAMS: Bradenton Christian, Cardinal Mooney.
OUT-OF-AREA TEAMS: Fort Pierce John Carroll
Dennis Maffezzoli is the deputy sports editor for the Sarasota Herald-Tribune and chief reporter for Sarasota Herald-Tribune and HTpreps covering Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte counties. Support local journalism by subscribing. "

Silver, do you believe the now liberal transfer rules perpetuated the need to provide for this Metro/Suburban separation? The reality for me is that winning a Championship in this sub-class will ultimately be a empty championship, leaving even more speculation as to which teams are truly Florida's best. I refuse to believe this was the best resolution..................in fact I don't believe this was even the second best or third best way to resolve this!

As a side note, I met Gussie a few days back...(she said she knew you?) Told a few stories about her dad owning Punta Gordas 1st grocery store, and living above it in a building that still exist downtown........

Last edited:
Gussie is a trip, comes from an old family and her brother, Vernon Peeples was a studied and accurate historian. Try and find his book if you want to learn the area.

I agree with you, high school football is following college football, and both will suffer for it.

Gussie is a trip, comes from an old family and her brother, Vernon Peeples was a studied and accurate historian. Try and find his book if you want to learn the area.

I agree with you, high school football is following college football, and both will suffer for it.
Looked for a Vernon Peeples book. Found one on Amazon for $85. It was a pictorial history of the pre-1900’s. Is that the book you were referring to Silver King?

Reactions: Silver King
The way I see it, give it a try, it's better than what they had in the first place. All of it can be fixed with the legislation enactment separating private vs public but our legislation has zero balls to do anything right. Too many are paid off by big corporations, big pharma, and big phosphate. Until ppl wake up and smell the coffee nothing will change.

Fools on here that don't like talking about "politics" but complain about things like restructuring the football classification only proves how dumb people truly are. It is because of politics the classification is like it is because it was politics that caused all the open transfer policies. Let me ask you all, how are the gas prices today? You think Russia has anything to do with it then you are truly sheep and blind. The criminal organization in DC is the cause of it and until WE THE PEOPLE get off our butts and quit voting for these clowns nothing will ever change.

There is one thing I cannot stand, people who say "I don't want to talk about politics" but they are the first to complain about things whenever politics is the root cause of the problem. It drives me nuts ppl truly believe there is a such thing as price and demand that causes prices to rise and lower. It's a made up theory and scam.

And before any idiot gets on here and backs up big phosphate you should do research, man has been able to farm for thousands of years without needing fertilizer that harms our water supply. I am a true CONSERVATIVE which means to conserve our lands and life. Ppl who call themselves conservatives but back big phosphate are liberals at heart. And do not say a thing about being warned about big pharma and their death jab. More ppl are dying from the vaccine than anything. They fooled ppl, into taking the death jab and the sheep fell for it. Now ppl injected themselves with graphene oxide that activates at 25mhz the same frequency 5g runs on. Understand what is about to happen? If not just watch a ton of funerals will happen if we do not stop 5G. If you don't believe 5G is dangerous then read what the FCC wrote about it. Hint stay as far away from it as you possibly can. I turn off all 5G on my router and modems.

Last edited:
Had to do a double take this morning reading the Sarasota Herald Tribune article about the new Booker football coach and the staff that he has assembled thus far, going over the different positions.......i had to pause when i read he had a recruiting coordinator..........Then i read that Texas AM spent aprox 31 million on its #1 recruiting class last season with its NIL deals, and expects to exceed that total this coming recruiting cycle.......High School football as we once knew it, is dead im afraid.........causes me to reflect upon Nuets rants in this forum on this subject......there is a passage on the book of Job 3:25, where Job cries out " That which I have feared the most, has surely come upon me" I believe this is where we are with the sport of football at the High School level and beyond moving forward......

Last edited:
TheCatCoachesMissesMe, I like the way that you think and your point-of-view. Dan in Daytona could stand to listen and read what you have to say.

TheCatCoachesMissesMe, I like the way that you think and your point-of-view. Dan in Daytona could stand to listen and read what you have to say.
Well I am hearing Mr. Bluestreak has pretty much burnt any friendship Hardee has had with Sebring. Mr Bluestreak is not only a traitor to the previous Hardee coaches, the people here who use to support him and the way he thinks and acts he's a traitor to this country. He should take his beliefs and go live in the CCP or other Marxist countries because he would fit in. Maybe it's time the FHSAA investigate his motives whenever he talks to players in Hardee to go play for him in Sebring and yes it has been happening, a lot.

They keep on talkin'
Drawing conclusions
They call it a problem, I call it a solution
Sitting here in all my grand illusions
They call it a problem, I call it a solution

Reactions: Silver King
Getting back to the original topic. At first glance I can see that it might produce some competitive balance. I’ll hold judgement to see how it plays out. Not loving the Suburban title. Trying to think of better names than Metro and Suburban. Anybody have any ideas? Metro is okay but . . .

I like the Uptown but the Rural class would probably want the Country title. The renaming of the Suburban is the one that seems to be hard to capture so far. IMO it needs a stronger, a little more flashy name. Saying you won the Suburban title sounds like a consolation prize.

Ha! I was just about to list this. A couple of others you probably saw or thought of
OUTSIDERS
RESIDENTIAL

Still looking.

If yall don't hear from me it's because my entire family line has been wiped out by activating the 5G phone and router.

That is all.

Haha okay if your still alive in a year or 2 dot this post to see if I'm still alive... or Silver or Mark will send out my habituary...
I guess you haven't been keeping up on all these athletes that have been dropping dead after being vaxxed? Ask yourself, how come ANY high school player that was vaxxed MUST now get a heart test before being cleared to play? You best wake up peezy. Do you truly believe big pharma wants to cure people? There is NO money in cures, zilch, nothing for them.

First go here and type in "ivermectin and cancer" (without quotes) and be ready for your mind to be blown. Ivermectin CURES cancer. I told you all a while back you will be upset and in tears once you find out the truth.

Second watch the videos all over the internet about athletes dropping dead after being vaxxed. Listen, I was Nuclear, Biological and Chemical NCO 54B20 in the US Army, if you only knew the things that I know about certain things it would blow your mind. I knew COVID was in fact a biological attack on the planet. I was correct. The way they did it was through misinformation and deceit. They first created the movies such as Pandemic years ago and other movies just to get it in people's heads. Ever watched that movie? If not you should. They even have Pence's name in their.

Anyway watch:

Trump gave us the CURES both HCQ and Ivermectin. Prove me wrong!!

1. You write very long messages ain't nobody got time for that
2. Peezy is the enemy he works for big Pharma and is privy to some actual real information but I don't defend them I just make my millions there.
3. I ain't researching and clicking on anything.... trust I have all the info and more than I need.
4. Just chill. Peezy got the Vax as a requirement of employment and just about all his family too so when my whole line gets wiped out by the impending 5G plague you are welcome to gloat and tell everyone on here (all 4 of them) you were right and peezy is a sleep dumb idiot evil big pharma illuminati breathing back water dummy.
5. I'm not here to prove anyone wrong everyone believe what you want and do what you feel is best for your own family and don't tread on others.... Just do you..... I do me and hence I have no time for you get it?

Also before big Pharma I was DOD TS SCI and You also would or wouldn't believe some of the things I learned from that world.. but I digress... I do me.

Siiggghhhh now that's really all.

There it is Mark; Vaccers and Non-vaccers.
I am Vax and I support the right of those who aren't and I implore you to stay the path (yes I work for one of the Vax makers but the business does not make the man and we are all (or can be) versatile beings).

I don't love all of yall but I respect your choice your body.... wait that's something else 🤣

1. You write very long messages ain't nobody got time for that
2. Peezy is the enemy he works for big Pharma and is privy to some actual real information but I don't defend them I just make my millions there.
3. I ain't researching and clicking on anything.... trust I have all the info and more than I need.
4. Just chill. Peezy got the Vax as a requirement of employment and just about all his family too so when my whole line gets wiped out by the impending 5G plague you are welcome to gloat and tell everyone on here (all 4 of them) you were right and peezy is a sleep dumb idiot evil big pharma illuminati breathing back water dummy.
5. I'm not here to prove anyone wrong everyone believe what you want and do what you feel is best for your own family and don't tread on others.... Just do you..... I do me and hence I have no time for you get it?

Also before big Pharma I was DOD TS SCI and You also would or wouldn't believe some of the things I learned from that world.. but I digress... I do me.

Siiggghhhh now that's really all.
brother I am NOT treading on you nor you family, I am just trying to save your life. If you were forced to take the vaccine while those who run the companies are interviewed on TV to say they cannot take the vaccine because of exemption then you need to begin asking questions.

Again go look on National Institute of Health's website and see the truth on there THEY were trying to hide about ivermectin. It cures CANCER and they hid it from many people. If you ever had a family member that ever died from cancer it will truly piss you off.

Anyway I hope you enjoy yout stent at big pharma because before its over there isn't going to be a need for their death witchcraft medicines anymore. Its all about big money, nothing else. Ask yourself why are people still getting COVID even after they have been vaxxed three times. But nope you will not ask these questions. Don't worry it will all come out whenever the NSA drops everything and yes its coming.

I just pray the military has the cure for the death jab people took.

God Bless...

Last edited:
I wasn't forced persay... And I don't need saving lmao 🤣 I'm good.

Ivermectin is not a kill all cancer drug because of the many different variations and severities of cancer.

I know a thing or 2 about drugs and vaccines....

Enjoying my stay and my Scrooge duck fortunes it provides lol.

I wasn't forced persay... And I don't need saving lmao 🤣 I'm good.

Ivermectin is not a kill all cancer drug because of the many different variations and severities of cancer.

I know a thing or 2 about drugs and vaccines....

Enjoying my stay and my Scrooge duck fortunes it provides lol.
So why did they hide the truth about ivermectin and HCQ then? COVID was a bioweapon not like people think. There was no pandemic, zilch, nothing. The true weapon came through the lying deceitful main stream media. They pushed their lies and deceit day after day and people who watched it fell for it. Now, many are dead or are injured because of it.

People who died or were told "you have covid" is hogwash. All they did was turn up the PCR test and by doing that the PCR can detect dead mRNA from a flu somebody may have had 2 years before. All they did was move the flu numbers to COVID and lied to people in getting the vax. Guess what, my wife, myself, neither of my two children has not had the flu since Feb 2020. Not a single cough, runny nose, nothing. So why would we get a vax? Its about depopulation. Heck its known information that Bill Gates cannot even step a foot in India for what he did there, lying to the India Government and after all those women got a vaccine they now cannot have children!!!

Why did Phizer try to hide the data for 75 years?

Last, since you are so privy to certain data go look at the 2020 death count, it hasn't changed from 2019, 2018, 2017 nor 2016. If we were in a true pandemic the death count would be doubled but it has NOT changed. Yea I know everything because I do not sit in front of a television and watch the CIA mockingbird programming.

My last word is this GITMO!!

So why did they hide the truth about ivermectin and HCQ then? COVID was a bioweapon not like people think. There was no pandemic, zilch, nothing. The true weapon came through the lying deceitful main stream media. They pushed their lies and deceit day after day and people who watched it fell for it. Now, many are dead or are injured because of it.

People who died or were told "you have covid" is hogwash. All they did was turn up the PCR test and by doing that the PCR can detect dead mRNA from a flu somebody may have had 2 years before. All they did was move the flu numbers to COVID and lied to people in getting the vax. Guess what, my wife, myself, neither of my two children has not had the flu since Feb 2020. Not a single cough, runny nose, nothing. So why would we get a vax? Its about depopulation. Heck its known information that Bill Gates cannot even step a foot in India for what he did there, lying to the India Government and after all those women got a vaccine they now cannot have children!!!

Why did Phizer try to hide the data for 75 years?

Last, since you are so privy to certain data go look at the 2020 death count, it hasn't changed from 2019, 2018, 2017 nor 2016. If we were in a true pandemic the death count would be doubled but it has NOT changed. Yea I know everything because I do not sit in front of a television and watch the CIA mockingbird programming.

My last word is this GITMO!!
My last word is "You Cray!" 🤣

Peezy, just wondering to myself…….is the Johnson and Johnson vax still being distributed under a FDA emergency authorization?

Come to make friends with a former Green Wave football player, we were discussing rivals, as well as other online enity’s we both visit to
gain recruiting news aka: latest NIL deal info (we are both Gator fans). He indicated to me that like Choctaw, he had a lot of difficulties ending his rivals subscription as well. Seems yahoo has pretty much abandoned any type of direct oversight of the rivals network, sorry this forum remains a sort of thorn in your side in which oversight responsibility remains even a infrequent task you must perform.

plan on giving a post spring practice assessment of Manatee after the Spring jamboree is played.

Silver, I might make a few Friday evening gatherings at Beef’s with you this coming fall, sounds like fun! Come to know a few Tarpon parents and students, so I by default keep fairly current on the latest Tarpon news through them.

Reactions: MarkECannon
@gatorman001 its not... I can give more insight to that in a different forum.

I wouldn't mind making a game at the fishbowl this year too... if Mark comes down I will try to tag with him

Reactions: MarkECannon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT