ADVERTISEMENT

Neutral, Charlotte County print media is in need of talent like yours!

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
Since things have gotten relatively slow on the sports front, I've frequented some of the neighborhood message boards frequently. One theme that seems to be constant is the frustration with those that have been bestowed the job of providing opined viewpoints in the local print media. Your creative writing style as well as the wisdom you've gained from life experiences, would in my mind make you the perfect local candidate for that job! I've thought on more than one occasion that your writing ability mirrors very closely to that of the late Lewis Gizzard, and I'm sure folks from all side of the political spectrum here in the Charlotte County area would enjoy reading your material!

Nu'Trelle will never work no more jobs in Charlotte County. At SK's request, Wendy's transferred him up there a few years ago. Commute were a total ball-buster. Over a 6 month period, Nu'Trelle wore out 3 Schwinns.

He bought a 4th one off eBay. It looked nice an was priced right, but the ride took 15 hours each way. Had those fluorescent streamers on the handlebar grips that Nu'Trelle like, but didn't have no chain. No matter how hard you pedal, you still had to put your foot down and push.

Nu'Trelle kept the bike, but only ride it here in the trailer park, where wimmens push him around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT